Photo

C&C Generals Zero hour Mod Spotlight Streams

contra c&c untitled crazy mod cn holland shockwave rise of the reds hecthor doomhammer livestream generals zero hour

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 18 June 2015 - 11:15 AM

MainbannerNews_zps8d3ad7c9.png

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Hecthor Doomhammer.

After having streamed and played Rise of the Reds for a little over a year, I decided to delve into the core and go back to the beginning and thus I played, for the first time ever, the campaigns of Command & Conquer: Generals and its expansion: Zero Hour.

I also want to familiarize myself a little more in the world of Gen / ZH mods and since I am primarily a livestreamer, I came up with the idea of streaming some gameplay of me playing a few different mods for C&C Generals and Zero Hour and give my, unbiased, first impression on them

As shown in the video below I have thus far confirmed 4 mods:
CNC Holland
Generals: Crazy Mod
C&C Untitled
Generals: Contra

The video itself explains pretty much everything except the date I am starting, but that all depends on a few yet unknown factors, so for that I do ask you all to keep your eyes on my Facebook Page where I will make all announcements, every single day on what exactly will be happening on my channel on Twitch

And before any one starts naming suggestions, I do suggest you watch THE ENTIRE VIDEO ALL THE WAY TO THE END
Enjoy and hopefully see you then!

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#2 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:53 PM

WSIJj4U.jpg

With the Command & Conquer: Generals and Zero Hour campaigns completed, it is time to delve into a whole bunch of different mods for the games in a series that I call: Command & Conquer: Geerals - Zero Hour Mod Spotlights
Throughout the month of July and may be some early August I will be diving blindly into several mods during my livestreams and I will be giving an unbiased first impression.

Tonight at 18:00 GMt I will be kicking things off with Dutch made CNC Holland, which was highly recommended by a lot of my viewers, on my channel on Twitch

I present the countdown to when the stream will start
And I hope to see all of you then!

xqbQD6S.jpg

#3 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

Day 2 of the Zero Hour Mod Spotlights.
After seeing what the 3 Dutch Generals have to offer, and asking a round a little, learning that the other factions have nothing new, I will return to the 3 Dutch Generals 1 more time for another showcase, and at the end of the stream I''ll give my impression of the mod.

So please join me tonight a 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch for the occasion.

Here is the countdown

and I hope to see you all then!

xqbQD6S.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users