title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

Tiberian History: Release 7 is here!

88535.png

New additions:

GDI

F-18 Hornet TD: Delivers useful support powers!
A-10 TD: Delivers the Napalm strike!
Grenade Soldier Ren: Boost the effectiveness of your Grenadier squads!
Officer Ren: Boost the effectiveness of your Minigunner squads!
Warhawk TD: A very powerful multi-role aircraft (replaces Firehawk)

TiberianHistoryVII_GDI_01.jpg

Nod

Artillery TS: An immense long range artillery piece!
YF-22 TD: Delivers the Mine drop support power!
Power Plant TS: Vital for your base operation! (replaces Tiberium wars Power Plant)
Missile Silo TS: Launches deadly ballistic missiles! (replaces Tiberium Chemical Plant)

TiberianHistoryVII_Nod_01.jpg

Music

A pleasant mix of Tiberian Dawn, Renegade and Tiberian Sun tunes, including some pulsating action track mixes!

Known issues:

• Same EA code bug, were anything which tints an object, will tint everything near the object.
  • The GDI Jackhammer sometimes has animation issues due to the way it was coded, this does not effect the weapons performance.

Installation

Please note that previous versions are not required. There is no need for you to remove existing versions.

1. Make sure that C&C3; is updated to version 1.9!
  2. Unpack the file.
  3. Inside the file will be a 'readme' file and a folder named 'TiberianHistory'.
  4. Cut and paste the 'TiberianHistory' folder into your 'Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\mods' folder, which should be in the 'My documents' section of your computer (typically 'C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Mods').
  5. If you get an overwrite* warning click 'yes'.

These instructions assume that you have a Windows XP PC with administrator rights. Ask the community for help with other set-ups.

*This new version does not overwrite the previous C&C history mod file, due to it having a different file name (so you can play the old version if you prefer it!)

For in depth addition analysis and hints, visit the official Tiberian History Hints and Tips page: http://forums.revora...313-hints-tips/

Edited by Madin, 11 August 2015 - 05:04 PM.

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

I have been waiting for this mod! Thank you so much! =D

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:40 AM

Music

A pleasant mix of Tiberian Dawn, Renegade and Tiberian Sun tunes

Yes.  The soothing and calm sounds of Frank Klepaki.  

I hope that Nod artillery piece is like the Nod artillery from the original C&C.  It out ranges everything, but the downside is that it blows up your own stuff.  Fun.  But yea, it all looks good to me.  Nice work.

#4 Madin

Madin

title available

• Hosted
  • 686 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

I have been waiting for this mod! Thank you so much! =D

I hope you enjoy it!

Music

A pleasant mix of Tiberian Dawn, Renegade and Tiberian Sun tunes

Yes.  The soothing and calm sounds of Frank Klepaki.  

I hope that Nod artillery piece is like the Nod artillery from the original C&C.  It out ranges everything, but the downside is that it blows up your own stuff.  Fun.  But yea, it all looks good to me.  Nice work.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users