FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

Hi again!

For who not visit the forum I'm going to do a small resum to justify the lack of news in the website:
- Features freeze since months, including AI (except 2 features that will be added/changed if Ares 0.2 will have it, related to "thiefs" & "carryall").
- Fixed YR campaigns & converted RA2 campaigns.
- Converting TS campaigns (still under development). Having the "infrastructure" I asked me: "Why not now?", unlike RA2 missions here I have a lot of "small details" that I need to fix & in addition FinalSun map editor didn't help me to know what speech "number" is what "xx-xxxxxx" file, etc...

You can do numbers of how much missions could have the 1.0 release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLq-M-y145U

In the worst case, always I can stop the development, hide unfinished TS campaigns, release the v1.0 with only YR & RA2 missions & re-enable them again in a future update when I finish those missions.
Of couse when I say TS I'm not forgeting FS missions but for now the priority are the original from TS.
Unlike RA2 or YR missions the TS missions will be "blessed" with some AI scripts from skirmish because you should remember that AI was a "bit" brain-dead in TS missions, but well, that's another history...

For more news, as always, in the development forum.

Note: sorry if I forgot to mention other changes since the last development report but I think that these are the most visible :p

Edited by FS-21, 17 October 2011 - 09:48 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#2 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,992 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Nice, do you plan new TS/RA2 crossover missions? :p

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#3 nathancnc

nathancnc
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:45 PM

No crossover missions,
But it would be cool to take GDI or NOD into the RA2 missions, and to take ALLIES or SOVIETS into the TS missions

#4 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:23 AM

Is something that I would not like to think yet (TS/RA2 crossover as you said :lol: ) but I lie if I say that I didn't think about nathancnc idea when I get bored.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#5 Guest_Marx Bussular Martinuzzo_*

Guest_Marx Bussular Martinuzzo_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

There is the possibility, in a version 2.0 for example, some missions are created which hypothetically would count as work began on the tiberium was? Although it would take maybe take a ride in the history of Red Alert 3 also ...
I follow this mod long ago, even before the ARES launch and tastes great. I was happy when I saw that the active development again. Can not wait to play with these new updates.

#6 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

*pokes my nose in*Wow still breathing! Awesome....and I get to play C&C:TS in the more advanced RA2 engine? WOOT!
Crossover missions would be killer but Id settle for playing Nod in the RA2 campaigns ;) lol

Aside from cleaning up the C&C2 graphics have you updated them at all or is that just a headache you are avoiding?

#7 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

By C&C2 do you mean RA2 or TS? or both?

#8 Guest_frank_k2_*

Guest_frank_k2_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:08 AM

these are some amazing videos you put there on youtube,

looking forward to see the more, and hopefully a new beta release =)

#9 Guest_Tyrranus_*

Guest_Tyrranus_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

I mean Tiberian Sun...the RA2 graphics were much nicer than TS in many ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users