FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

Lack of updates, I know, the reason is related to a map :closedeyes:

After spending some weeks finding the reason of a strange bug related to tunnels in a GDI mission finally I got some divine inspiration and fixed it. I didn't ignore the bug & continued with other missions because it was produced by me after changing some parts of the mission 3 (Secure the UFO crash site) and the same parts should be changed in the mission 4 ("Defend the UFO crash site")... I'm happy to know that it was a FA2 map editor bug and not my lack of knowledge :rolleyes:

Moreover, just for demo, here can be watched the first GDI mission:

Easy mission, is more to present the product than anything else. Fortunatelly GDI has a lot of sub-missions that will increase significally the number of playable single player missions in C&C:Reloaded (currently 53 from the original games in the 1.0 release).

If I don't publish anything new in december... I wish you Merry Christmas!

Edited by FS-21, 14 December 2012 - 03:57 AM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#2 Cyclops

Cyclops
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

I only discovered this Mod a week or so ago and have been playing it to death ever since. The team behind the Mod and those who have contributed should be very very proud of it. It's actually one of the best I have tried for either Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge. I will be trying to post some feedback soon and really hope that this Mod continues in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users