Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

ATTENTION: Before using the Shoutbox, please take a moment to read the rules. Breaking Shoutbox rules will result in Shoutbox bans.
The Shoutbox is NOT for C&C:Online Support. Use the C&C:Online Support forums.
Pasidon : (24 March 2015 - 07:33 PM) This is entirely inaccurate... Putin is lactose intolerant.
Radspakr Wol... : (26 March 2015 - 07:13 AM) facebook is weird, the page for ROS has gained 85 likes inside a week without me doing anything
iR FI IVI B O x : (26 March 2015 - 02:26 PM) Wondering if any tib wars players from xbox 360 are on here, message me if so ,thanks
duke_Qa : (26 March 2015 - 11:06 PM) Didn't know there was a layer of hell for those who play RTS's on consoles.
duke_Qa : (26 March 2015 - 11:07 PM) Well, more correctly, a layer of hell where you have to play RTS's on consoles. What their sins were in life is unknown to me
Pasidon : (26 March 2015 - 11:14 PM) I can't even imagine how one would control an RTS with a controller. It would surely be slower than a mouse.
Atomic_Noodles : (27 March 2015 - 12:24 AM) This reminds me when The Fine Bros had the Elders play a FPS ... WITH A CONTROLLER not Keyboard + Mouse. A CONTROLLER.
Pasidon : (27 March 2015 - 01:59 AM) An FPS is fine with a controller. Especially an FPS with stealth mechanics.
Radspakr Wol... : (27 March 2015 - 07:36 AM) Halo Wars managed to pull it off pretty well
Atomic_Noodles : (27 March 2015 - 08:52 AM) they could have sold alot more if they didn't make it console exclusive
Martinoz : (27 March 2015 - 10:39 AM) If someone likes Arcade shooters, I recommend to all of you Strikers 1999 which is a free game ported to Android :) https://play.google....945iii_gg&hl=en
strikershock... : (27 March 2015 - 03:17 PM) There will be a Official C&C Shockwave 1.1 Tournament
strikershock... : (27 March 2015 - 03:19 PM) For more information talk with Mighty.Crixus on Skype or Visit Official C&C Shockwave Forum: http://forums.swr-pr...?showtopic=8062
Mathijs : (27 March 2015 - 03:30 PM) The reason you had to wait so long to post each of these messages is because we don't want people to spam the shoutbox. I removed most of them, people can refer to your forum thread instead.
Pasidon : (28 March 2015 - 06:50 AM) This is a motha' funkin' stupid reason not to do the pregnant prank during April Fool's Day... what this stupid bint should have said is: "It's too retardedly lazy to be considered a prank." http://www.scissorta...s-on-april-1st/
iR FI IVI B O x : (28 March 2015 - 11:01 PM) it depends on the amount of possible commands to be made within a certain amount of time , star craft 2 would be a slaughter fest for controller users but a game like tib wars for example the little amount of clicks possible or even necessary is low enough that you'll actually benefit from using a controller if you're used to it , but in general RTS on controller is big disadvantage for most cases
Atomic_Noodles : (29 March 2015 - 02:30 AM) isn't Tib Twilight & RA3 on Xbox or something? I remember how the GUI sound files themselves are labelled XBOX_GUI_something
Pasidon : (29 March 2015 - 06:45 AM) There no amount of console peasantry available that can make an RTS better on a console.
Martinoz : (29 March 2015 - 09:35 AM) PCMASTERRACE
Plokite_Wolf : (29 March 2015 - 01:31 PM) TT wasn't an X360 title. TW, KW and RA3 were, though. And were left unpatched.

Toggle Galaxy at War General Galaxy at War General

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Galaxy at War News

• 15 topics
  • 257 replies
Galaxy at War Update - LAAT... - last post by Gfire

Galaxy at War Jobs

Forum for Job Requests and Hiring. If you want to be part of the team, make sure to check back here and see if you fit one of the required positions.

• 5 topics
  • 20 replies
GaW - Seeking a website coder! - last post by x Hunter x

Galaxy at War ModDB Page

• 1,283 Hits

Toggle Star Wars Discussion Star Wars Discussion

Forum Stats Last Post Info

Star Wars General Discussion

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Find us on Facebook

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      28 Mar
    GDI COMMANDER

i just want to play generals online with my friend in usa i didn't want to have to jump through all these frigin hoops to get to do that

Show comments (1)
View All Updates

• 820,995 Total Posts
  • 75,386 Total Members
  • PhilbroSwaggins Newest Member
  • 823 Most Online