Toggle shoutbox Revora Shoutbox

PLEASE NOTE: The shoutbox is not for C&C:Online questions. Please refer to C&C:Online Support if you need help.
Questions regarding the C&C:Online server posted in the shoutbox will be ignored or deleted.
HidNChrist : (21 October 2014 - 04:01 AM) does it take a few days.( Im new)
Pasidon : (21 October 2014 - 05:51 AM) Hmm... you don't have a password set for some reason. You should be able to edit your own profile, go down to C&C Online password box, and put one it. If you can't figure that out, send me a PM and I can help you out.
Pasidon : (21 October 2014 - 04:21 PM) What's new about Rage Hammer? Serena! Who is she? Who cares!
Spoiler
Mathijs : (21 October 2014 - 04:25 PM) Damnit. I thought this would be you doing a girly voice.
Graion Dilach : (21 October 2014 - 04:42 PM) He did once. Either that either Brigitte was a damned manly name in his eyes. My ears cried in the horror.
Stokstaartje95 : (21 October 2014 - 04:44 PM) Anyone interested in a The Hobbit version of BFME?
Mathijs : (21 October 2014 - 05:39 PM) You mean going way OTT and full of unnecessary additions? :p
Stokstaartje95 : (21 October 2014 - 05:50 PM) Unnecessary? I don't quite think so... Most mods here try to add an immense amount of factions to the original game. I thought about new factions.
OmegaBolt : (21 October 2014 - 05:57 PM) I think he's referring to the movie TRILOGY. I don't know why they stopped a trilogy.
Stokstaartje95 : (21 October 2014 - 06:00 PM) I actually like the trilogy, but LOTR should have been 6 six movies then. I ain't even mad.
Pasidon : (21 October 2014 - 06:50 PM) It's a good thing the main movies stopped when they did. The Hobbit movies are a good sign that Jackson is fresh out of talent.
Stokstaartje95 : (21 October 2014 - 06:53 PM) Hmm if the Hobbit had been first, you had liked it very much. It's just that everyone is expecting more than there is (and he already added a lot).
Mathijs : (21 October 2014 - 06:59 PM) Oh please.
Mathijs : (21 October 2014 - 07:02 PM) That is such an annoying angle that is completely pervasive on Hobbit fan pages. Just because these are sequels doesn't mean I cannot expect him to not add in a bunch of unnecessary, OTT bullshit like that Smaug sequence at the end of DoS.
Mathijs : (21 October 2014 - 07:03 PM) I'm was not expecting too much; I was expecting less nonsense.
superko11 : (21 October 2014 - 07:49 PM) cnc server is down ?
Pasidon : (21 October 2014 - 08:02 PM) Read gooder, Super. But yea, he could have made just 2 Hobbit movies perfectly fine, and still have plenty of content from that one book to use. Or even 1. The trilogy thing for The Hobbit is an obvious plan for banking more LotR cash. But that still doesn't explain why his writing has went downhill, and why his make-up and effects department has just given up.
OmegaBolt : (21 October 2014 - 09:39 PM) Honestly its very clear Jackson never wanted to do the Hobbit movies anyway. I wonder if he'll even make it through this last one alive lol. Hopefully he goes back to making those lovely little films, like he almost started to do with the Lovely Bones.
Graion Dilach : (21 October 2014 - 11:17 PM) In the meantime, Hungary is gong back to the Middle Ages. Congratz us!
Spoiler
Plokite_Wolf : (22 October 2014 - 05:25 AM) Internet tax.... WHUT?

Toggle T3A Community T3A Community

Forum Stats Last Post Info

T3A News

The latest news from The 3rd Age about online, modding, mapping and more.

• 373 topics
  • 3,172 replies
The Ridder Clan Mod's H... - last post by Ridder Geel

The Green Dragon

1. The Prancing Pony,
  2. Revora Community Section

Off-topic forum. Come introduce yourself and interact with the community.

• 908 topics
  • 23,463 replies
Elvenstar Mod Discussion - last post by Lucifer1793

T3A Hosting Services & Support

1. Revora Hosting Support

Do you want to get your mod hosted, or do you have questions regarding hosting? Post here.

• 131 topics
  • 3,022 replies
The Battle for Middle-earth... - last post by IrenŽ Hawnetyne

Toggle BFME Modding BFME Modding

BFME1 Modding

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding BFME1 modding? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 2,302 topics
  • 17,566 replies
modding rotwk & bfme - last post by MaxPain

BFME2 & RotWK Modding

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding modding BFME2 or its expansion set? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 4,274 topics
  • 37,023 replies
Need help changing hero abi... - last post by HARBiNG3R

BFME Art & Graphics

1. Modding Tutorials

Do you have any questions regarding modeling, texturing, 2d-art or animating for the BFME games? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 310 topics
  • 2,283 replies
An internet-fistbump for th... - last post by Ridder Geel

Worldbuilder

1. Mapping Tutorials

Need help navigating EA's extensive mapping tool? Post here and we'll help you out.

• 715 topics
  • 5,463 replies
Replace Object via script - last post by Echo

Showcase

1. Drawing Board & Mod Recruitment

Want to share your latest modding accomplishments? Be they art, coding, or otherwise, this is the forum to post them in.

• 763 topics
  • 18,470 replies
Stokstaartje95's Stuff - last post by Stokstaartje95

Toggle BFME Hosted Projects BFME Hosted Projects

The Elven Alliance: Community Edition

1. The Elven Alliance Site Link,
  2. The Elven Alliance Archive

A modification that adds an Elven faction to BFME1, as well as improves the campaign and original factions.

[View Site]

• 275 topics
  • 8,999 replies
Gil-Galad - last post by Joey Schank

The Ridder Clan Mod

1. RC Mod - Showcase,
  2. RC Mod - Polls,
  3. RC Mod - Create Your Own Mod

Battle for Middle Earth II [BFME2] [RotWK] A mod that brings back the old BFME1 feeling by adding smaller hordes, combo hordes, balancing, level 10 units, building leveling, and much more!. Also included is an improved/new CAH System, new units, heroes, improved skins, and the new RC Camera system.

[View Site]

• 230 topics
  • 5,184 replies
High-Elves Showcase - last post by Valaquenta10

Shadow and Flame

1. Ancient History

[BFME1] A Battle for Middle-earth modification, revolving around the Orcs of the Misty Mountains. Prepare to lay waste to the Free Peoples of Middle-earth, and rule with the iron fist of the Orc.

• 62 topics
  • 2,023 replies
SaF Looking for AI coder - last post by Mathijs

The Peloponnesian Wars

1. The Peloponnesian Wars - News,
  2. The Peloponnesian Wars - Development

Battle for Middle Earth II [BFME2] A BFME2 Total Conversion, based on the ancient conflict between Sparta and Athens.

• 22 topics
  • 835 replies
TPW Sneak Peeks & Small... - last post by Glaeken

The Horse Lords Mod

1. Horse Lords Mod - Updates,
  2. Horse Lords Mod - General Discussion

[BFME2] A mod that adds the Rohan faction to the game and a new campaign.

• 20 topics
  • 559 replies
Blood FX - last post by Radspakr Wolfbane

Special Extended Edition

1. The SEE mod & Forums,
  2. SEE News,
  3. SEE Development,
  4. SEE Bugs,
  5. SEE Mapping,
  6. SEE Gameplay,
  7. SEE Support,
  8. SEE Spam,
  9. SEE Archive

[BFME2] NazgŻl and the SEE Team bring you a mod for BFME 2, meant to improve gameplay with realism, balance and overall ambience from Peter Jackson's movies!

[View Site]

• 858 topics
  • 26,971 replies
ROTWK War of the ring mode - last post by harabicho

BFME:Classic Edition

[BFME1] A mod that changes the game back to how it was for the E3 Beta.

• 11 topics
  • 152 replies
News - News Topic! - last post by Maximan

Age of the Firstborn - The Rebirth

1. Betatesters

[RotWK] A BFME2:RotWK mod that brings two new factions, new Cah class and much more.
Formerly led by Elrond99 now led by Bofur

• 61 topics
  • 800 replies
Photo
  • Protected Forum
  • By Bofur

The 4th Age

1. Scouring of the Shire Mod Link,
  2. The 4th Age News

[BFME1] The 4th Age mod takes the game into the 4th Age of Middle-earth, a time where the forces of Darkness have risen once again.

[View Site]

• 51 topics
  • 1,283 replies
Interesting - last post by Lauri

Helm's Deep Last Hope

1. Helms Deep Last Hope - Updates,
  2. Helm's Deep Last Hope Site Link

Battle for Middle Earth II A heavily scripted map bringing to you one of the greatest battles from the LotR series

[View Site]

• 51 topics
  • 1,771 replies
Finishing What I Started - last post by Dvon

The Dwarf Holds

1. Site Link,
  2. The Dwarf Holds News,
  3. The Dwarf Holds Discussion

[BFME1] A mod that adds a Dwarven faction as well as greatly changes and improves the four original factions.

[View Site]

• 214 topics
  • 10,826 replies
Out of sync on Fortress maps - last post by Bofur

Toggle The Dwarf Holds The Dwarf Holds

Site Link

• 12,096 Hits

The Dwarf Holds News

Keep yourself posted with the latest Dwarf Holds News. Also contains old Rhovanion Alliance news.

• 59 topics
  • 3,792 replies
July 3rd Update: What To Ex... - last post by thorin234

The Dwarf Holds Discussion

1. TDH Bugs, Help & Support,
  2. The Dwarf Holds Tournament and Game Section

Discuss The Dwarf Holds! TDH is the limited-release version of the cancelled Rhovanion Alliance project.

• 155 topics
  • 7,034 replies
Out of sync on Fortress maps - last post by Bofur

Find us on Facebook

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates

• 806,740 Total Posts
  • 43,235 Total Members
  • sulekhadevi222 Newest Member
  • 823 Most Online

39 users are online (in the past 10 minutes)

2 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

Google, Yahoo, Bing, ToxicShock, Gambit