• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:06 PM

ya we got tons of things in stored for you guys. Im also proud to announce that alpha testing started yesterday night.
Posted Image

#2 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

Hey, welcome to origin.

Some tips:
  • Change the network bar, so it fits good on the page. There are some topics about that. I thought you've to do something with border="0" in the html. Not sure though.
  • Maybe it's also better to let the banner picture on the top of the page fit between the 2 green bars.
    (My screen setting is 1280x1024)
  • You can link your sigs:
    [URL=http://dod.game-mod.net][IMG]urltoimage.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
For the rest nice looking ^_^
Posted Image

#3 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:27 PM

ok will do, thx man ^_^
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Visitor_commando_*

Guest_Visitor_commando_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:46 PM

hey everyone this commando. whats up. This mod rocks and is better than all the other mods put together

#5 Daz

Daz

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,654 posts
  •  Revora Co-Founder

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:57 PM

The Franks are French correct?
I'll be downloading this for sure, as it's an opportunity to kick some French ass while playing as an Englishmen.
(No offence to any french, it's just you keep beating us in football)

#6 Earl of Essex

Earl of Essex
  • New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:49 PM

The Franks are French correct?
I'll be downloading this for sure, as it's an opportunity to kick some French ass while playing as an Englishmen.
(No offence to any french, it's just you keep beating us in football)

YES!

this guy has got to get the mod download before anyone eles.....

GO ENGLAND!!!!

#7 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:16 AM

<_< grrrrr......lol
Posted Image

#8 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 25 June 2004 - 06:13 AM

lol... I'm still waiting for BFV to go down to $29.99 then I'll get it and be more interested in this mod... I haven't even reinstalled BF1942 yet :o

#9 Combat Shotgun

Combat Shotgun
  • New Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 02:18 PM

its bound to happen sometime, just wait for some sort of BFV expansion to come out , then the original will go down.

#10 Guest_BlackSky_*

Guest_BlackSky_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:19 PM

I was just wondering, is the melee system going to be more similar to:
A) Siege
B) Sengoku(really good melee system)
C) Something else

I was also wondering since there are so many nations(and so few maps displayed in the Maps section), will there be more than 2 nations per battle, or is it jut that the map section isnt up to date or not a complete list.

finally, goodluck guys, I'm rooting for ya in the hopes that this mod will get quite a few players to fill up the battles!

#11 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:50 PM

To answer your questions....

the melee combat at first will be Kinda Default but not completely. It will have some of the same animations as the Melee weapons already inserted in BFV (US Knife, Machette, Plantation Knife, Ect...) But we will mess around with them and make it more unique rather then ordinary. You will also see different Physics in our weapons (Speed, Dmg, Style). But later on we are planning on making a completely new Fighting System where you can do combos rather then just clicking the left mouse button repeatedly (EX: Left, Foward, Left click = Diagonal left Slash; Foward, Foward, Left click = Over head Slash; Foward+Left click = Stab. You will also be able to block with your shields and even attack with them (EX: Left+Right click = Shield Smite {Only if a shield is present}).

As for the nations and maps...The nations need to be redone. We scratched some out, and added another. And there is only 4 maps there because those will be featured in version 1.0 (There will be more maps added for the 1.0 Version because we decided to move two more armies into the first release)

Hope this answered your questions. Stay tuned because there will be another update soon...
Posted Image

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2004 - 02:03 AM

Well, when I said melee system...well..did you try the mod? They got the weapons to use extremely short range bullets when they slashed, so you could hit multiple things and it was alot easier to get a hit, and alot more fun too...so, ur answer was ur just going to use the regular ol' melee?

#13 Stealthy

Stealthy

title available

• Hosted
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 04:07 AM

In the first stages of the mod yes. But we dont plan on keeping it that way. And i did play that japanese warfare mod.
Posted Image

#14 RangerNL

RangerNL
  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2004 - 06:33 PM

Hi, Im back and so is the forum I see :umad:

I didn't do shit this week for DOC, Im so FCKing occupied with moving out. Pfff just one week until moving, Im glad when it's over. And I will not touch a paint roller in the next two years ^_^ hell I put a total of 100 Liter of paint on the walls and celing...........
I rather paint a model :lol: ;)

Models will flowing in after the 15th :D

RGR. RangerNL

Edited by RangerNL, 03 July 2004 - 07:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users