cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:13 AM

Watch the video first.
(it might not work till later)

Commander I am glad to see you again. Let me show you some of the improvements, General John Xavier has done and some of the improvements the Soviets have done to their army as well.

The United States of America has upgraded their paratroopers so they now contain GI's, GGI's and a Navy Seal.
Posted Image

The United States of America has also put their GI's and Navy Seals under a more rigorous training, so they now with veteran abilities.
Posted Image

The Allied forces have been training their fighter pilots to engage airborne threats.
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Allied forces have also made it possible to sell any document after constructing a service depot. The Soviets have also done the same.
Posted Image

Are South Korean allies have been busy at work they have put their Rocketeers and Harriers under a more rigorous training, so they now with veteran abilities.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Just as our units and infantry gain experience so do our defense structures, but the Soviets have been watching and they have done the same. Here is an image of a fully charged, elete Tesla Coil
Posted Image

The Soviets have trained more of their infantry soldiers to fire other weapons from garrisoned structures such as their Battle Bunker. Do not fear Commander we are training are soldiers to do the same.
Posted Image

The Soviets have came up with some software to allow for their Terror Drones to gain experience on the battlefield.
Posted Image

The Iraqis have upgraded their Desolators rad guns, so now if you are caught within the beem your forces will be damaged.
Posted Image

The Libyans have deployed a new explosive device some sort of demolitions device that explodes, if your forces go near them.
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Chinese have joined the Soviets with their mass of army. There are training allows their to be constructed with veteran abilities. They have also have the ability to call for reinforcements from their mass.
of army.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'll be waiting your arrival for the Moscow campaign. See you in a few months Commander.

Edited by cdmtx(YR), 16 January 2007 - 01:45 AM.

Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Projects:SHPs/Mapping

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:08 AM

LOL! That's awesome! Was that you playing Xavier?

Also, couldn't you have used a better background then some house-looking buidling? It looks kinda low quality with that backdrop...

#3 Nemoricus

Nemoricus

Dragon Awesomeness for the Win!

• Project Team
  • 1,110 posts
  • Projects:FC Alpha tester, Enigma Advisor

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:10 AM

Good stuff here. I'm looking forward to trying out your mod.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 16 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

Looks like the Black Eagles projectile trailer has some palette issues. Also, Nuke anim?!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:52 PM

Well, good job on the video. But the music was actually louder than your voice (that is you, correct?). Also, all you're sjowing us so far are ini changes. I want new units too!

#6 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

You guys won't be able to see too much of the new units for a fair amount of time yet, so just hold on for now...

#7 cdmtx(YR)

cdmtx(YR)

title available

• Hosted
  • 624 posts
  • Projects:Command & Conquer Destiny

Posted 16 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

LOL! That's awesome! Was that you playing Xavier?

No, it was my associate.

Also, couldn't you have used a better background then some house-looking buidling? It looks kinda low quality with that backdrop...

This video was our backup video. We had some technical difficulties with the blue screen aka the white screen. LoL

Looks like the Black Eagles projectile trailer has some palette issues. Also, Nuke anim?!

I was messing around and forgot to change the anim for the Demo Trap.

I want new units too!

All good things take time, just wait for the trailer and be amazed at what you see.
Command & Conquer Destiny, a brand-new YR modification here on Revora, led by myself cdmtx(YR).
Please check out the forum for this brand-new modification. Click Here

Command & Conquer Destiny trailer released!! Take a look Click Here

I need a Maper and an assistant coder. If you are interested or want to start getting involved with moding, please contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:57 AM

Did you fix the Black Eagles' missile trail yet? Or do you want purple and blue trails?

#9 Black Rose

Black Rose

Let there be Combat.

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:17 PM

due to dial up i wasn't able to see your vid but boy do those changes sound great.
Total Annihilation is the only battle strategy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users