#1 SquallBK

SquallBK

Coder

• Project Team
  • 221 posts
  • Projects:No public projects until I finish a mod, I've learned my lesson
  •  Coder

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:42 PM

From now on El Kevo will be doing these Bios as he puts a lot more detail in them and is quite good at em.

I wrote the storyline though.

The Storyline-

Welcome to the storyline page. First off I would like to say, the storyline to this mod is not completely within the likings of tolkien fans, so I figured I would give that warning, but here it is anyway. I will list in this page, The return of Angband, and the effects it had on the other Factions of middle-earth.

Angband- Gothmog, lord of the balrogs, after the destruction of the ring and death of Sauron's spirit, made the decision to revive Angband, after hearing word that his Lord Morgoth was still alive. Gothmog began reviving the power Angband once posessed, and with that power, Morgoth returned, and with the power of the Valar of whom he had obviously betrayed, revived his valuable lieutenant, Sauron.

The Valar- The Valar was happy to hear of Sauron's defeat and of Men being united under one banner. When they heard of Angband's revival, they did not want the age of peace that the lands of Middle-Earth had finally faced to be destroyed by the power of Angband. The Vala got on Elven Ships, and sailed to the shores of Middle-Earth, to assist in destroying this growing threat.

Men Of The West- when Aragorn, king of men had heard of Angband's return, he immediatley started preparing his armies for attack. Eomer, horse lord of Rohan, did not agree with Aragorn's tactics, but Aragorn continued on. Eomer broke off from the union of Men, and formed his own government to deal with the threat of Angband and Morgoth's armies. Arnor, hearing word of this, also broke off, with Arvudei as their leader. Thus civil war broke out in the Union of men, causing them to break into three branches, fighting civil war and angband at the same time. Gondor, Rohan, and Arnor.

Elves- during the war of the ring, the Elven race was diminishing from the lands of middle earth. When word had reached them that Angband was making a come back, they immediatley gathered their armies, and United to fight them. Glorfindel, Elrond, and Celeborn all gathered a great army of warriors from Lorien, Rivendell, and the Noldor in the lands of the Valar.

Dwarves- The dwarven race had never cared of the wars of men or of the departing of the Elves, but they did not want evil to rise in middle earth again, with them as slaves. The dwarves fought war alone, as they always have, against Angband. King Dain, however, did ask for aid from Men when Angband sieged Erebor, but received no reply as they contacted them at the unfortunate time that Men were breaking once again.

Isengard- When word reached Saruman of the revival of Angband, he did not seek to create Alliance with the dark lord as he once had before with Sauron, but instead he chose not to fight Angband but found it to be an advantage. The other factions would be low on resources with fighting Angband, so Saruman raised an army once again, and chose to crush the factions of Elves, Dwarves, and Men. When Isengard heard word of the valar coming to middle earth, this worried Saruman, so he looked to ally with the Men of the East, as they were neutral in this war, but found no reply.

Mordor- The forces of mordor were crushed after the destruction of their Lord Sauron, but when he was revived by Morgoth, they followed Sauron wherever he would go, and chose to unite with Angband under one banner.

Angmar- after the war of the ring, Angmar had also reformed, with the Witch King as their leader, but choose not to interfere with other factions until their power had reached its full potential once again. When Angband had returned, Angmar seeked an alliance, but because the Witch King did not follow his Lord Sauron, Morgoth saw that has a betrayal, and instead chose Angmar to be the first to be destroyed.

Goblins- Goblins, hearing of their intimidating leader, Gothmog, reviving Angband, chose to join him in his conquest. until this time, no one truly acknowledged the Goblin's full power.

I will also say in the game, Rohan, Arnor, and Gondor will be new factions of good, which will unbalance the faction number between good and evil, but I will say Angband is going to be quite overpowered.Also men of the west will still exist as a faction, these three factions are just being made to follow the storyline. Here is a list of the Individual effects of Angband's return on the three factions.

Gondor- Lord Aragorn led gondor alone now, with Gandalf the white as his advisor. Aragorn was more concerned with fighting Angband then he was reuniting his people. Aragorn and his Nation, Gondor, believed that to win the War of Evil against Angband, they had to raise a great army, and attack immediatley before Morgoth could get back the great power he once had.

Rohan- Lord Eomer led the Armies of Rohan, and balanced himself between reuniting his people and also fighting Angband at the same time. Eomer and his Nation, Rohan, believed to win the War of Evil against Angband, he had to fight, but at the same time attempt to reunite his people, because with the full potential of the men of the West, Morgoth could be defeated more quickly.

Arnor- Lord Arvudei led the armies of Arnor, and believed fully he needed to unite Gondor and Rohan once more, and dispatched only maybe three thousand Arnor soldiers to help fight the war of evil. Arvudei and his Nation, Arnor, believed to win the war of evil, the Men of the West had to once again be reunited, for if they were, they could lead both Elven and Dwarven races in fighting this war, and unite The three races of Men, Elves, and Dwarves under one banner to quickly destroy this threat.

(Gondor)
Posted Image

Finally after so many years we have finally defeated Sauron. For a while we all prospered in harmony until another cloud of despair came forth. Evil had once again come to haunt Middle-Earth.
Morgoth has broken free of the void and has begun reassembling his armies including resurrecting Sauron. I knew they were weak and urged a full frontal assault. Eomer and Arvedui however found this attempt to be to risky and split from our alliance. With my kingdom shattered in pieces I had to make a risky decision whether to fight or hold back. I chose to fight.
Gandalf, who had come back to Middle-Earth to advise me, strongly advised me not to make such a foolish decision and try to reforge the alliance of men. Instead I shrugged him off and kept pushing the men to dawn there armor and sharpen their swords.
One morning I woke to find hundreds of people moving towards my city but why would they come here when they have their own homes to go to; the truth was devastating. Morgoth had gained back his power quickly. He was mass-producing orcs and his allies from Moria and Mordor made it worse. They had destroyed many villages and Moria was also able to take the almost abandoned Lothlorien.
Soon however my peoples suffering will end because we are almost ready to march to war and finish Morgoth once and for all. On a lighter note, word has reached my ears that the Valar and the elves that had left Middle-Earth will be returning. Excited with this newfound hope I sent Faramir and some rangers to go to the shores of Valinor and meet with our gracious guests.
Will it be to late though; it is. Sauron has already taken Osgiliath again is trying to push his forces forward. For know we are doing well by keeping them in the city but once Sauron gains full strength then how can we hope to stop him and the forces of evil?

(Rohan)
Posted Image

For the sake of MIddle-Earth, I have left the Union of men. Lord Aragorn is quite close to one of my best friends, but no matter how close he is to me, I cannot allow him to be the downfall of all that is good in this world. After the war of the ring, Aragorn made a small council consisting of me, himself, Gandalf, Arvedui, and Faramir, prince of Ithilien. This counsel was meant to make the best decisions possible for the kingdom of men. Aragorn is good at heart, but he has corrupted this council. He is now more of a dictator then a king. He does not punish his people like a dictator, but he is the only one making the decisions.

One day, he called a council meeting in the white city. We all entered upon the white tree of Gondor, and met Lord Aragorn. We were informed by him that evil has risen once more, and we must prepare for war. I could not believe this. Angband had returned, along with their lord morgoth! No one had actually ever been able to kill Morgoth, and if he can escape the void, what will we do now?

When I asked Aragorn as to how he was going to approach this threat, he told me that I would muster the Rohirrim forces, He would prepare all the gondor forces, and Arvedui would do his best to muster as many brave Arnorian soldiers as he could. I did not agree with this strategy. If the rumors are true, Angband has or is close to gaining their full power back. If we promote a full scale attack, there will be heavy casualties on both sides. I would be more than happy to slaughter an evil fighting foe, but I do not wish for my people to die for no reason. Morgoth will still live, along with his lieutenants, and continue to mass produce an army. I rode on my horse throughout the lands of Men, and gathered as many Rohirrim forces as possible. I went back to the white city, telling my horse lords to wait at the gates. I went inside and informed Aragorn that no longer would Rohan be in the Union of men.

He could not protest this decision, for my Rohirrim outnumbered all his forces that he had numbered. I rode off into the distance, to the Ruins of Helms Deep, in hopes of rebuilding that mighty fortress. Maybe our people will have somewhere to go if the forces of Angband come this far.I did not know the evil I would encounter when reaching helms deep...

(Arnor)
Posted Image

The Union of men has become corrupted, and this horrific downfall was inevitable. Lord Aragorn was dictating all the actions of the Kingdom, with a failed attempt at forming a council. If it was not the return of Angband that destroyed us, it would have been something else. I was gathering my Arnorian Warriors to prepare for war against Angband. A messenger from the white city came and warned us that Rohan was no longer Allied to the Kingdom of Men. Their loyalties were questionable. However, I also had a messenger of the Rohirrim come, and say that Lord Aragorn had become corrupted and evil, and that Arnor must also break off before all of Middle-Earth was destroyed because of Gondor.

I Chose not to believe either sides. We are all friends, we do not need to fight! I gathered as many Arnorian forces as I could, and marched to the white city. On our journey, many died from hunger and thirst, and lack of supplies, but we made it, still strong. I brought my warriors into the city of Minas Tirith, and went to discuss with Aragorn how this all happened. He told me that Eomer had betrayed him, and was filled with cowardice at the thought of fighting the forces of Angband.

I could tell from his speaking, that he was not telling the truth. I do not doubt that there is two sides to a story. That is why I now march to the plains of Rohan, to meet with Eomer. from there, I will observe his thoughts, then I will decide for myself what to do.

I Do know one, thing, and that is that the Union of men that had once existed must be reformed once more!

(Elves)
Posted Image

War was over and Sauron was defeated. Faramir and I decided to set up elven and men outposts in Ithlien to colonize it again. Even my old friend Gimli would pop in sometimes just to say hi. It was such a peaceful time that I wished would never end. It did all too soon.
Somehow Morgoth was bale to escape the Void and with it set loose Sauron, Gothmog, and all of his old allies. Now that the elves are diminishing from Middle-Earth we will not last long. Are only hope is that the Valar will join us and bring back the elves from Valinor so we can amass our forces.
Thankfully they have allied with us and had brought the elves with them. In a brief struggle with Morgoth’s forces we soon learned how powerful he truly was. Everyone was wondering if winning was possible for Morgoth was never once defeated by any being and scares so many Valar.
Sauron in Mordor, Gothmog in Moria, and Morgoth in Angband. Even though our forces have become great again I do not know if we can stand up to such great numbers. What’s worse is that the Alliance of Men has crumbled due to a lack of negotiating.
However we have other options; Angmar and Isengard have not chosen a side. Although I really hate the thought they have large armies and hate the fact that Morgoth has returned. If they forge a temporary alliance then it will make up for the loss of men.
Meanwhile my people of Mirkwood combined with the returned elves of Lothlorien will lay siege to the conquered Lorien and reclaim from the Moria Goblins. The Golden Wood will be reclaimed.

(Dwarves)
Posted Image

After the our campaign against Sauron's forces at the black gate, I was relieved to finally be at peace. I granted both Aragorn and Legolas farewell, and I began my Journey back to my home of Erebor. I met many people and many things along my journey including the dunedain, and many more elves, all of whom were very happy that Sauron had been destroyed. Word had spread very quickly of the defeat of Mordor. I never actually went back to Erebor for quite some time. I decided that I wanted to live in the realm of Arnor, just because I knew so many people there. Sometimes when I went hunting I would meet Legolas and Faramir during my travels. They were attempting to set up some outposts for Men and Elven races. It was such a great time of peace that it felt as if it would never end, but how wrong I was.

One day I went to Ithilien to tell Legolas that I would begin my journey back to Erebor, so he did not worry of where I might be. As I was crossing the mountains of Moria, I encountered many goblins. They were quite surprised that a dwarf would dare to come back to Moria so I had no problem defeating them. When I crossed the mountains it was very easy, I met only friends and allies because there were only elven and dwarven territories from then on. I had heard a very disturbing rumor from the Elves of Lothlorien that Gothmog had reassembled the power of Angband, and Morgoth had returned. I could not believe this. How could he escape from the the void? I had also heard from Haldir that Erebor was going to be their first target of attack. I rushed to Erebor after I had heard this and I saw that it was in flames. I ran down towards the city, but the great City of Erebor was filled with Goblins and Orcs. I slaughtered as many as I could in a deep feeling of Rage and Sadness. So many of my dwarven comrades now lie dead in the roads of Erebor, and I am the only one left, along with King Dain and my father, Gloin.

I now travel with the King and my Father, Gloin, to gather a dwarven army in the south, and avenge our dead brothers in Erebor. We shall not allow Angband to get away with what they have done. WE SHALL BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD! The dead dwarves of Erebor will not go unavenged!

(Valar)
Posted Image

Well here I am and what I’m going to say is all true. Yes Sauron was defeated but we all knew that he would not stay down. For ages we had predicted of the Dagor Dagorath and now was the time. Melkor, my brother, has escaped from the void and is quickly rebuilding his fallen kingdom of Angband. Knowing that none of the inhabitants of Middle-Earth would stand a chance against Melkor’s insane power I convinced the other Valar to take to the ships and sail to Middle-Earth.
Throughout our journey I kept wondering if I had done the right thing by making this act of war. He is my own brother, but he is a traitor. Never had I been so unsure of myself.
At the shores of Mithlond we were met by men, dwarves, and what were the rest of the elves. Oh and lets not forget about the horde of orcs from Angband and Mordor that attacked Mithlond. They came from nowhere led by the Mouth of Sauron and Gothmog slashing and killing. As Valar we helped our new allies drive of this evil and succeeded when the elves we brought with us from Mandos’ Halls jumped off our ships as a surprise.
Thanks to this small attack we now know how big Melkor’s army has already become. We have all split up, some to Gondor, Rohan, Arnor, Dwarves, and Elves. Together we will stand or fall but deep down inside of me I’m still second guessing myself about fighting my brother.

(Mordor)
Posted Image

When I saw the great tower of Baradur fall, it frightened me. Like the others, I fled out of fear and confusion. How could they of gotten the ring to Mount Doom, right under our noses? For many years I hid from the rest of middle-earth, for without my master, I was an outsider. Even if I tried, I would not have been accepted into the world. So I hid. One day, however, My chance came. I had a plan to reunite mordor, but under the command of a new leader, me. I hunted the woods of Lothlorien, capturing elves, to corrupt them into orcs. They were weak, and easy to fool. When I had fifty orcs or so, I decided the time was right to assault Lothlorien, but I was very wrong.

We charged. In just the first charge, Lothlorien archers had already killed twenty orcs. We fought rough and as hard as possible, but my orcs were destroyed. The elf, Haldir, came up to me, and as he was getting ready to stab me in the heart with his sharp blade, the great dragon Ancalagon flew down from the sky and let out a loud roar. He did not harm anyone, but suddenly many orcs, goblins, balrogs, and other dragons flooded the forest. I got up, motivated once more to fight, and killed many. Haldir fled in cowardice, and we slaughtered many. When the battle was over, there was a loud thumping noise, and Gothmog, lord of the balrogs, approached me. He knew who I was and told me of the revival of the Dark lord Sauron. This pleased me, and I joined him. Apparently when I was in hiding, Angband was returning.

The Valar were coming, so I agreed to asisst in the attack. The dark lord Morgoth himself was going to attend this assault. We gathered thousands of orcs, and other monsters and marched to the shores of mithlond. We did not expect what was to come. We charged for the valar, to destroy them once and for all and crush all hopes for the races of middle-earth. They were greatly outnumbered, but then hundreds of Elven archers that the Valar had brought with them jumped from the ships. They shot many arrows, they even managed to wound me and Gothmog, but we escaped, with little troops left.

There was one good thing about this battle. It marked the return of Angband. Although we lost, we killed many. The next time we enounter the valar, it will not be a loss.

(Angmar)
Posted Image

Angmar, I thought that reforming this great evil would help Morgoth and Sauron, but instead it has destroyed me. Why has this happened, I have always served my master so faithfully but suddenly he has branded me a traitor for reforming Angmar.
One night as I was attacking a village to reunite the black Numenorians. The Dark Lord Morgoth and my master Sauron personally appeared. I bowed deeply before them and before I knew my master hit me with his mace sending me flying. All of my orcs turned on me and I had to fight like a possessed demon.
All the orcs were slain but my once lords still stood there. Knowing how slow they were I quickly ran away into the forest and darting into the shadows. They seemed to be everywhere around me. I could hear there snarls and screams. Even the dragon Ancalagon came down from the sky to search for me. However I was cleverer then my old masters thought.
Silently I snuck into Moria to see if the goblins would ally with me but it seemed as if I was too late. The Balrog Gothmog had already beaten me to them so I decided to sneak to the other side quietly and stealthily. Still before I left I was going to show them that the power of Angmar would rise anew and I would have my revenge against these betrayers. I slaughtered a whole hall of goblins bathing the walls with their blood. With my pointer finger I took there blood and wrote upon the wall: “The time has come for a new Dark Lord. Angmar will rise again and its lord will bathe in the blood of the enemies”.
I had done it. Angmar is almost rebuilt. Our forces are once again amassing and soon we will dominate all life. Although we have received word from spies that Morgoth has picked us as his first target. We must be quick or they shall kill us. To the south lays Isengard which is back under the command of the wizard Saruman who still remains neutral. I have sent Morgomir to Isengard to forge an alliance with Saruman and his vast army.
To the west lies a newly reformed Arnor. Whether to attack them or try to gain their aid I’m not sure of yet. All I know is that this will be a blood bath.
Soon Angmar will be restored to its former glory, soon I will have revenge against those that betrayed, and soon I will be the ruler of Middle-Earth.

(Isengard)
Posted Image

After the Ents took Isengard from us, we had nowhere to go. There were few Uruk-Hai left, and the great wizard Saruman was imprisoned in his own tower. For many days I remained hidden in Isengard, to spy on the ents and hopefully get some information. One day, the dreadful King Aragorn came to Isengard, along with Gandalf the white, Theoden, Eomer, Prince of the Mirkwood elves, legolas, Gimli, and Boromir. They were asking questions about the fall of Saruman, and the Ent Treebeard answered them.

After I realized just how badly we had been destroyed, I left Isengard. I knew now that we could not be revived. I wandered the lands of Middle-Earth, slaughtering any of whom I met. But then one day, there was another chance of reviving Isengard. I was making camp for the night near the forest of fangorn, when I saw smoke arising from the sky. I knew it must of been men, for only they were stupid enough to allow someone to track them. I went towards the smoke, and instead found something of which I did not expect. The Uruk-Hai army that marched to helms deep.

I asked them why they were here, because we were sure they had all been destroyed. They told me that Eomer's Rohirrim army came and massacred, so they retreated. I smirked, for I was very happy to hear of this. I waited, and gathered a large army. We prepared the fire arrows for the ents, and we marched to the fortress of Isengard. Within a day the fortress was retaken. Saruman exited Orthanc, and thanked me for reviving the great power. the great wizard Saruman then went on to inform me Angband, the ancient power of Morgoth, had returned. I was happy to hear this, for this meant we had another chance for the destruction of middle-earth. Saruman told me then that we would not get involved with the affairs of other armies. We made that mistake last time, this time we would fight alone, and alone we would conquer all of Middle-Earth.

This plan was devious, and great. The peoples of Middle-Earth would not expect it. We would kill every last one of them. There was something else that Saruman told me, and it frightened me. The Valar were coming to the shores of middle-earth. If they come, they will kill the white wizard. He has sinned, but not without cause. By the order of Saruman, I took a small group of Uruk-Hai to the shores of Mithlond to investigate this rumor. It was indeed true. The Valar came on their ships, greeted by Men and Elves. Another rumor was also fulfilled, for the armies of Angband came to slaughter the Valar. They failed in this attempt, but the power of their retribution was shown in this battle. I will never forget how many they slaughtered.

I then traveled to Helms Deep, where we met Saruman and the rest of the Isengard army. His plan was to rebuild the ruins of Helms Deep, to establish the first territory taken by Isengard. Neither of us expected what we found when we arrived...

(Angband)
Posted Image

After the war of the ring, I was the only evil left that could reunite the forces of Angband, and I knew it had to be done. I first set out by gaining back the Goblins. I went to moria and I knew they would not join me unless by force, so I killed many of them in little time. After this, I took my goblin army and searched Middle-Earth for the hidden dragon, Ancalagon. I knew he was here, but he had been hiding for many ages, still recovering from his wounds. He was now strong enough to fight again, and he brought some of his dragon fleet with him that still remained.

We then had to find the Witch King, and we did. He later betrayed us, by reforming Angmar. He is now one of the first we will attack. After sieging Erebor, this gave our great lord Morgoth motivation to break out from the void, which we always knew he could do. he also broke out all our other allies that had been imprisoned, and revived Sauron. He then ordered me to invade Lothlorien, which I did, and when I did, I found the mouth of sauron, who was attempting to reunite the forces of mordor. I told him his master had returned and he joined me.

We then went on to attack the valar, but we did not succeed. I still felt strong and mighty, and happy to be back in battle, slaughtering many. I now March, with my lord Morgoth, to the white city of Minas Tirith. Sauron has his forces in Osgiliath, and we have ours marching to the white city. Gothmog, Sauron's Lieutenant, failed in the siege of this city, but we will not fail this time. The Union of men is not united, and we will destroy them one by one.

I have heard that the great Valarian, Aule is waiting at the white city, to asisst in this battle. I cannot wait to rip him apart and burn him. The orcs will have a great feast upon a Valarian body after we have destroyed the white city.

(Goblins)
Posted Image

Our feared leader, Gothmog, has returned, and with an Iron fist. He came out of nowhere, and slaughtered well over 500 goblin warriors without effort, to remind us of his great strength. We have agreed to join him, and he has ordered that I go with Carcharoth to the plains of rohan, to wreak even more havoc among the Men, for if they are united under one banner, then all may be lost for the evil conquering of middle-earth, for Men are very strong, and if united, could lead both Elves and Dwarves to destroy all evil that is left.

------------------------Week 2-----------------------

(Gondor)
Posted Image

After the war against sauron ended, My duties in Middle-Earth were finished. I went to the grey havens, and boarded the ship after saying farewell to my dear hobbits. I left, and went to the shores of Valinor, and from then on was known as Olorin Elevar. It was good to be home, and know that middle-earth was at peace. The peace did not last long. Manwe approached me one day, and told me that I needed to return to Middle-Earth. There was little proof, but Gothmog was reuniting the armies of Angband and even found the ancient dragon Ancalagon. Because there was suspicion, He wanted me to return, so I did. I was told not to worry the peoples of Middle-Earth, for the rumor had not yet been confirmed.

When I arrived back to Middle-Earth, I first went to the shire, to visit the hobbits. They were all glad to see me, and they wished that Frodo had come with me, but Frodo had no reason to return. It was time for a hobbit to enjoy his peace.

After I left the shire, I knew I had to go to Gondor right away. I went to Aragorn, and he happily greeted me. If only he knew why I had returned. We enjoyed a few years of peace, and I quietly investigated this rumor of Gothmog. I found some evidence, for the Goblins of Moria were more war ready than they had been in ages. Some dragons were seen flying above the wood of Lothlorien. I did not say anything, for I was to wait for the arrival of the Valar. I wish I had told Middle-Earth, for it was my fault that the peoples of Middle-Earth may now be on the brink of destruction.

My fears were confirmed. The people of Middle-Earth found out about the return of Angband, and Angband was now strong. The dark lord Morgoth had returned too. I rushed to the white city, and found the city to be in chaos, Rohan and Arnor had broken off from the Union of men. I asked Aragorn what he was going to do about this, and he told me that Angband must be destroyed first. I advised him strongly that if the Men of the west were to unite under one banner, as they did during the war of the ring, then this threat would be destroyed quickly. but he ignored me. The valar have finally come to the shores of middle-earth, and with Aragorn, I greeted them, for I was happy to see my teachers. Angband attempted to attack but were driven off quickly by the power of the elves from Valinor. After this the valar spread out throughout the lands of middle-earth.

I fear the valar have come too late, they should have come before Morgoth returned! It is too late now, for the peoples of middle-earth need the Valar if they are going to win this war.

(Rohan)
Posted Image

After the war, I went to the lands of Valinor, to sleep eternally. The sleep was brief, and I was awoken quickly. The elves of valinor awoke me to tell me that Angband had returned, and war was coming to rohan again, along with civil war amongst three kingdoms. I came with the valar to the shores of mithlond. We faced battle, and I fought as valiantly as I could. I went with Orome and a fraction of his army to Rohan, where we were greeted by the rohirrim, and they were very happy to see me. Two rohirrim guards escorted me to Eomer's tent and he looked at me, surprised, and rushed towards me to hug me. He told me the story of how Aragorn had become corrupted and how the Union of men had fallen.

I do not believe Aragorn could become corrupted, he is too good at heart for that. I will follow Eomer into battle, but I only hope that the Union of men will once again be reunited. Eomer has requested that he go to Helm's Deep, while I go to Erebor. The dwarves were fighting this war alone, but maybe if we helped them in getting their great city of Erebor back, then they would join us in our conquest. We can only hope those strong Dwarven warriors will agree to help us.

I'm gonna let El Kevo do arnor's bios as long as he doesn't mind, as with those ones I don't know the characters well enough to give them a bio

(Elves)
Posted Image
(Glorfindel)

I thought that peace would finally come to middle-earth. I thought that I could go to the land of valinor and live there in peace. I was wrong. Evil will never stop its continuing role in disrupting the peace that Middle-Earth temporarily has for a few years in each age. I was told by the valarian council of the return of Angband, and I sailed with the valar and their returning elven armies, once more, to the shores of Mithlond. We arrived, greeted by men, and what remained of the elves. We were also unfortunatley greeted by an army of Angband. They came , lead by Gothmog, lord of the balrogs, and the Mouth of sauron. Morgoth himself was said to of been marching, but the first army retreated before he arrived. We all fought valiantly and eventually won the battle when the elven armies from Valinor jumped off the ships.

After this battle, I journeyed with a few elven warriors to the white city of minas tirith. I arrived as an assignment from the valar, to help Lord Aragorn in anyway possible. I gave him my elven warriors to serve him, and my assistance, if needed. He was glad to hear of this, and we soon became great friends. Aragorn now marches to meet the armies of Angband, which are marching to the white city. In the meantime he wants me to attack Osgiliath to destroy the forces of Sauron. I think I may have a chance at defeating forces in Osgiliath, but The army of Angband must be large. I do not know if Aragorn can defeat the forces of Angband. He is putting his life at risk for the sake of his Kingdom.

Edited by SquallBK, 26 June 2007 - 12:44 PM.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#2 ROAModder2007

ROAModder2007
  • Project Team
  • 82 posts
  • Projects:Return of Angband
  •  ROA Palantir Image Creator

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

eye of sauron .
Posted Image

I think Morogth has the full potential to kick my @$$ I am very scared and I want to quit off his team he has no care in the world for us he just wans to get all of the territories ended and kll us......I think me and glaurung should just leave without him knowing and go with the Hobbits....They are so curiogaous and so strong they could kil Morgoth...not only Morgoth but Anband

Edited by SquallBK, 20 June 2007 - 12:32 AM.

Posted Image

signature and avatar made by...ROAModder2007:)

if you like nice juicy chicken then put this in your signature .:.('.').:.

#3 Lotrfan2

Lotrfan2

title available

• Banned
  • 328 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:24 PM

sorry,but i dislike this idea alot.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Projects:Staff at Flameguard's "Game Sector Network"

Posted 19 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

yeah im getting even more recognized by the second. very groovey baby

However now that i have said that there are some things that i think should be corrected
. for one they should be longer. second, they need more feeling and more detail. like we didn't even know why the WK was branded a traitor
Posted Image

#5 SquallBK

SquallBK

Coder

• Project Team
  • 221 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:23 PM

The witch king was branded a traitor as mentioned in the story line.
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#6 ROAModder2007

ROAModder2007
  • Project Team
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

El Kevo...you should become an F^&$%ing writer for f sakes you are good at what you write..i mean i can write but i takke like 15 seconds into it because if i put to much thought into one thing i get migraines....that came from my mom....lol

Edited by ROAModder2007, 19 June 2007 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image

#7 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:37 PM

wow, so many people think i should become a writer. that includes other forums of course
Posted Image

#8 ROAModder2007

ROAModder2007
  • Project Team
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

maybe it is giving you a hint you are good at writing...lol......

ok, Squall was just wondering if he could edit the witch king one a little bit because he did know why his masters betray him....

Attached File  guidi.bmp   237.78KB   68 downloads

ROAModder2007 :blink:

Edited by ROAModder2007, 19 June 2007 - 09:56 PM.

Posted Image

#9 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:28 PM

sure
Posted Image

#10 ROAModder2007

ROAModder2007
  • Project Team
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 10:37 PM

okey dokey

ROAModder2007 :blink:

Edited by ROAModder2007, 19 June 2007 - 10:37 PM.

Posted Image

#11 Eonwe

Eonwe

title available

• Project Team
  • 534 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

So who serves the Witchking besides the other nazgul? If the orcs are under the control of Sauron/Morgoth. Then I do not know who the orcs are with. I think they are with both Mordor, and Angband.

Also where is the Valar story?

Edited by Lord of the Grunts, 22 June 2007 - 10:15 PM.

#12 ROAModder2007

ROAModder2007
  • Project Team
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:13 PM

lol i sort of reminded him about that earlier but he forget again..so lol maybe sometiem later
Posted Image

#13 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:45 AM

wow, so many people think i should become a writer. that includes other forums of course

There are other forums?...

(crickets chirping)
:sad2:

#14 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 05:00 AM

There are other forums?...

(crickets chirping)
:sad2:

well your nice :sad2:
Posted Image

#15 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:37 AM

well, he is our forgotten father after all :sad2: :sad2:

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#16 SquallBK

SquallBK

Coder

• Project Team
  • 221 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:55 PM

Well, I redid several bios as they werent satisfactory lol. I made them longer, but I can't rate my own writing, but I did make them longer.

I rewrote eomer, arvedui, gimli, and the mouth of sauron.

El kevo rewrote manwe, legolas, aragorn, and the witch king.

I think both me and el kevo will work on these bios together but I will let him do Morgoth no doubt because he wanted to save that one for last because he wants to make it special so yeah.

#17 Black_Serenade

Black_Serenade
  • Project Team
  • 215 posts
  • Projects:Its a secret (: information to be released :)
  •  Coder, Moddeller, Binder, 2Dartist, Mapper, Noob animator and skinner.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:30 PM

So who serves the Witchking besides the other nazgul? If the orcs are under the control of Sauron/Morgoth. Then I do not know who the orcs are wih. I think they are with both Mordor, and Angband.

um orcs are made so to speak, so the WK can wip up another batch or should i say a few thousand lol, and having sorceres under his control i suppose he could conjure up some new beasts.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 el kevo

el kevo

title available

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

morgoths will be a thing of beauty, well bloody beauty :lol:
Posted Image

#19 kotsos13

kotsos13

The most powerful of the Eldar

• Project Team
  • 155 posts
  • Projects:Tol Eressëa
  •  Tol Eressea Lead 2d Artist

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

Arnor's Bios is somewhat a little harsh. The Dunedain never had such a relationship with Gondor. They had some dissagreements though. For example: Arvedui, the last King of Arnor being a direct descendant declared himself King of Arnor and Gondor. Although Earnil made his son Earnur King (they were also direct descendants of Anarion).
God does not play dice
"Albert Einstein"

Posted Image

2D Artist

#20 Eonwe

Eonwe

title available

• Project Team
  • 534 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:16 PM

I think angmar should get all the dark numenorians. Since the trolls, orcs, all that betrayed him. Wouldn't you say? Maybe some easterlings, and evil Haradrim. Then they would truely be a dark evil men nation.

Edited by Lord of the Grunts, 22 June 2007 - 10:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users