Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 12 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

Hey all ;)

S.E.E. is looking for additional modelers! =)
As a step in the process of minimizing any possible future arguments based on dislike of the fact that SEE is getting donations and contributions from other mods, I'm thinking that we could use a couple of more modelers. That way we could do even more stuff "in house" and maybe at least lessen any risc of some other modders being annoyed at "all the" donations given to us :cool: :p

>>> This is not to be read that I don't want more donations and contributions though (keep them suggestions coming, lol). I just think that perhaps we could lessen the need for them and make even more ppl happy about the production of SEE...
:p

Current crew have 2 "active" modelers, but the status is this:
- Master Windu: left!
- Lauri: Working very hard for several mods including SEE, but I feel bad that he has to do so much for so many...
- TheDeadPLayer: Also working very hard with SEE, but there are limits to how much one person can be expected to do for a mod.
- Lord Istari: Rather occupied in school atm...

All those guys are top line modelers and we need 1-2 more like them. I do not need ppl that can open a 3D program and move some stuff around, I need ppl like them that knows modeling inside and out (UVW mapping included), and preferable also animating, and that can produce their own work or at least modify EA stuff into what SEE needs =)

We have Beta V coming up after the release of 4.5, and for all those months of modding that wait up ahead to complete Beta V we're gonna need modelers to keep the show running. One major work load will be the EvilMen faction and all the Rhûn and Harad models needed for that. Doesn't that sound like fun? hehe ^_^

Join us in making SEE even better! Contact me in SEE Forums or by preferably PM, and we'll talk =)
Have a nice day everyone :cool2:

Edited by Nazgûl, 07 October 2007 - 01:56 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Juissi

Juissi

AWESOM-O

• Hosted
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Last Alliance modification, The Hobbit mod
  •  Forger Of (Last) Alliance

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

0MG L0L DO Y0U UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU ARE ASKING IS T0TALLY WRONG !!!!!111!!!!!11

Sorry just had to :p
I hope you find a modeler as soon as possible but I think that I have said this already but, after LA is done, I would be happy to join but thats kinda far away me thinks :cool:

#3 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:15 PM

Hehe :p you would be very welcome whenever that is :cool:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#4 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

*bump*

Just to add to the need... Lauri had to leave us ;) , so now the need for additional modelers are now the double :xcahik_:

Are you a modeler of decent skills?
Would you like to help out with the production of SEE?
Or do you know such a person... ;p

...let us know ;)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#5 LordIstari

LordIstari

title available

• Hosted
  • 288 posts
  • Projects:Age Of Men
  •  Age Of Men BosS

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hi nazgul!!!!
now i creat all models for Age Of men beta I and i can join in your team !!!! I not very good modeler but i have some exoirience in modeling!!

thanks for atention !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Russian modding, Age of Men Team
AoM Site

#6 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:59 PM

1) We really need good modelers for Beta V, now that Lauri left us...
2) You have proven yourself repetedly on T3A to be a very good and FAST modeler!
3) We have spoken for several weeks on MSN and you have shown great personality by being very helpful, GENEROUS and interested in SEE!

Therefore: you are welcome onboard SEE Team :p
I'll see you in the Staff forums... ;)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users