247 replies to this topic

#1 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

This thread is for you to report any bugs you find on the coming public release.

General:
- Buildings grant too much resources. I find that unit production structures level too fast, and there's always resources for everything. Either make buildings grant less resources or just increase the interval between resource production.
[FIXED - 1.06 - Mordor Catapults no longer bounce] - Siege weapons' area need to be nerfed a bit. There is this mordor catapult, that with the bouncing missile destroyed 3 watch tower expansions of my Rohan fortress in a single shot.
- Units sometimes stop attacking. They can be ordered taround, and they approach their targets if commanded, but they just don't attack. Units that have suffered such a problem have been Dwarven Zealots, Aragorn and Theoden. The cause might be the interruption of an ability. I've noticed that if you use Axe Throw (Zealots) and cancel while casting, the bug happens. If you let it channel to the end, they still attack.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Laborers cannot be sold at the Fortress
- Not sure if this has been reported, but it appears that when facing Brutal AI, they keep building a wizard looking hero who is simply called Custom Hero. I've seen him a few times loitering around the battlefield when facing Gondor and i'm pretty certain that Mordor has build him also...even though I had custom heroes disabled for Ai.
- when playing versus all evil factions they keep building the weaponless CAH even when i had turned CAH off.
- I bought Sauron and after my Fortress this was the result...

Gondor:
- Units from the archery range have a problem to shoot to enemy when they are in tower, not your towers but ones who are on the map. Sometimes they shoot, and sometimes they don't see the enemy even if they are on aggressive stance.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Both Arnor Royal Knights and Knights of Dol Amroth don't play a death animation. Instead they either stand there or attack for the time it would take for their corpses to vanish.
[FIXED - 1.06] no longer have light hero armor and all armors have been adjusted] - Citadel Guards (the ones of the archery range) need a nerf. They have a hell lot of armor. Fountain Guards, on the other hand, need a buff.
- Another bug with the Gonder Archer units when they are in towers still in the map; sometimes when they shoot on the enemy, they do no damage to them, especially againts the builder.

Rohan:
[FIXED - 1.06] - When Rohan Swordsmen(sword and shield) are spawned, a voice says: Orcs from Gundabad, come to our banner.
- When units are rallied, the horn sfx plays globally to all players instead of just the Rohan Player. I'm not sure if this is just allies, but I don't think its meant to do that and instead should only play to the Rohan player alone.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Hama's Hero Aid ability level requirement is wrong (says it's 3, but it doesn't active at that level)
- Perhaps Rohirrim Warriors should require lvl 2 Stables as well, and leave Yeoman Scouts the only units for lvl 1.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Yeoman Scouts' cost could be reduced a little (to 350 or something), they are not really worth 400.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Dont know if this have been mentioned but when mounted aragorn (from the 3 hunters power) use swordmaster, elendil and maybe athelas (didnt test that) the horse vanish and aragorn just sits in the air not doing anything.

Arnor:
- Arnor Towers have messed up shadows on Medium quality.
- Elven Barracks upgrade tooltip only lists build speed bonuses, not the new units you get.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Arnor uses evil camera buttons.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Arnor alliance says "Spearmean or Pelargir" should be "Spearmen"
[FIXED - 1.06] - When Lord Elrond is killed it plays the "Aragorn died" sound
- Dunedain rangers can't use longshot
- When playing as Arnor, when you build the catapults, the actually catapults aren't there but the spot where it should be is. I haven't tested this on other maps, I only did this on Fords of Isen 2 (RJ version-Non-Buildplot).

Elves:
[FIXED - 1.06] - When galadriel dies (the lady you can now buy for 4000 without the necessity to obtain the ring) 2 strange things happen:
[FIXED - 1.06] * a sound file "Lord Elrond has fallen!" is played
[FIXED - 1.06] * the death animation starts -creating a "wave of energy"-, similair to the original game (where she was a ring hero), but it doesnt kill any enemy units (or is this intentional ?)

Dwarves:
[FIXED - 1.06] - Dwarves got Rohan 'select all heroes' portrait
- When Bilbo is built the Sam buildunit sfx plays. Not sure if this is deliberate or temporary
- Bilbo has sam's voice, reffering to the name "Sam" sometimes.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Summoned MoD swordsmen don't attack. I had them on aggressive stance. I didn't try the ones built from the Hall of Warriors.

Mordor:
- Attack Trolls seem to have trouble targeting the elven barracks of arnor. They just ran around inside the building despite many attempts to get them to attack it.
- Barricade's archers seem to deal too much damage to special units. It's a good counter, although I can't tell if it's intentional or not.
- It appears that the Orc Warrior-split bug still happens.
[this is intentional - it is a player upgrade for all fortresses/barricades] - flaming munitions power in the fortress is still light on even if I bought it.
- Builders go invisible when Morgul Blade is used on them, then reapear after they die (units still auto attack them but you cant select them)
- When battering rams take the ring into the fortress, they go up to the side, then teleport infront of the door.
- Please lower the smoke from the armory. It's just too much and causes lag.
[Dummer Trolls not as strong against structures - they do CRUSH dmg - strng vs. archers, infantry] - Drummer Trolls do insanely little damage to Creep Lairs (possibly all buildings, but I've only ever attacked a Goblin Cave with them, and two couldn't take it down within five minutes).
[it's intentional - I can change it, but it is intentional balance thing] - BTW, the Flaming Munitions bug for Mordor was around in the normal game, it's not from RJ.
- The Mordor fortress does not always show all heroes that need to be revived.
- The witch king seems to die when on foot when his health is about 50% ish. I've noticed this a few times, in fact i'm not sure if this occurs for all the nazgul also since I noticed a few of my Nazgul just dying when on foot/horse even though their health was about 50% ish. It could have been a hero killing them, just seemed rather sudden however
- no wight created after using nazgul's morgul blade
[FIXED - 1.06] - Nazgûl cost 0 CP, thus unselectable in WotR.
[FIXED - 1.06] - The Witchking can get The Witchking's hour or some spell in his palatir like that at level 7 while the spell says 10.
- Nazgûl inflict damage when they raise their sword, not when it hits the target.
[FIXED - 1.06]- something is wrong with gothmogs idle animations when hes on his warg. except when the animation of his warg taking a nap. they seem to go in a loop. ex. the warg doing his stretch.
[FIXED - 1.06]- gothmog's death animation is odd, his warg doesnt collapse.
- when the ai is mordor i only see heroes recruited once, i dont see them again through the battle.
rj maps: ai doesnt build mordor armory

Isengard:
[FIXED - 1.06] - Sharku's man eater ability is bugged
[FIXED - 1.06] - After upgrading the siege works to level 2, you can't upgrade it to level 3, you have to buy units to get to level 3.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Can't remember if it's Lurtz or another hero from another faction, but I think that Carnage says it can work at level one but it works at level 2.

Men of the East:
- The dudes in the Haradrim tower have a tendency to turn around when aiming. Like, when they're attacking someone, they face in the opposite direction (sick buildup though, it was so great).
- When you make the Dragon fly you can buy another dragon from the same dragon statue.
- Mûmakil are insanely big. You might want to tone it down slightly, or bump up the size of the Mûmakil Pen.
- Easterling Battle Tower fortress expansion doesn't change texture when Fortress Armour is researched
- Easterling Warriors shield wall formation doesn't work
- sorcereres of the east have the Dain's description in the summon royal guard power
- brigands of rhun, easterling archers and corsairs of umbar can't buy banner carrier, it said I have it but the units are not on level 2.
- easterling warriors can't be put in shiel wall formation when I bought banner carrier.
- sorcerers from the east summon royal guard and destroy fondation power are available at level 1 instead of level 10;
- summon royal guard power has dain's description and the scopions have rohirrim picture in th epalantir when I click on them.
units can't be send back to the easterling fortress.
[FIXED - 1.06] - wainriders have no death anims
[FIXED - 1.06] - Easterling Barracks uses Haradrim Palace tooltips.
- MotE AI doesn't seem to build farms or Rhûn buildings.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Misspellings (like for Banner Carriers it says "requires level 2 HaradrimPalace", and in Mûmakil is says "commandpoints")
- Not sure if this is a bug, but when you upgrade the Rhûn Barracks to level 3, the new addon to the model doesn't bring the building up when you click on it.
- Rhun archers seem to fire barbed arrows occasionally mixed with reagular arrows when they dont even have the upgrade.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Wain Riders turn pink when they're upgraded with heavy armor
[This is intentional, when you choose a sub-faction then all buildings/heroes/units gain a discount thus being on par with other factions. The 3333 is for the non-discounted]- MOTE have weird prices. 3333 for 1 nazgul, 3000 for another. 1667 for mumakil pen. Wain Riders cost 799, Istari Unis 499. I think this may be due to glitch in the code. Might be a value divide by another value which is giving this weird proportion
[FIXED - 1.06] - The bazaar says that it costs 1500, and you cant buy it until you have that, but it doesnt actually deduct any resources
[FIXED - 1.06] - The black serpent guard does not appear to have any trample.
- The gate of the MotE fortress within the RJ maps, can simply be destroyed by any unit and in about 7 to 8 hits(hitpoints?)
- After that the gate just dissapears, no chance of rebuilding/repairing it.
- Easterling Archers that are spawned with the fortress at RJ maps don't fire at enemys they just follow them around on any stance.
[FIXED - 1.06] - When using wedge formation for Rhun Riders, the horde warps to lvl 2 and spawns a banner carrier.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Easterlings in lvl 3 Easterling Barracks have coloured shields.
[FIXED - 1.06] - when I combined fully upgraded haradrim cavalry with non-upgrade cavalry, the non-upgraded ones in the group didn't play animations anymore (so they were 'frozen'). Next time i tested this all was fine, though.
[I'm thinking about changing them to a toggle for throwing and holding spears. A big difference is upgrades and strength and use. The lancers can double, triple, and quad combine and can garrison the towers and mumakils]- there is no real difference between haradrim lancers and guardians of the black serpent (from the haradrim palace), except for their horde size. I think the guardians could be made pikemen, no pike-throwers.
- the black serpent guard (cavalry) still uses Rohirrim shield and faces in their skin, which may look a little odd in close view.
-Minor bug, when Men of the East capture buildings their SFX says something along the lines of "This building is Angmars now".
-When I was playing as MotE I found it somewhat hard to place the buildings on the plots, since they where so small and the buildings where so big.
-Harad Archers ocasionally fire poison arrows even when un upgraded
-Harad archers with poison arrows dont appear to fire them
They have the same as other Harad units, but I would like to improve MotE all around in the future-Harad warriors have little to no visible change with HA
-If a mumak pen is built too close to another building the mumak spawns with its feet in the building
-the mumak's lancer's leadership is way above their heads
[FIXED - 1.06] -Harad watchtowers have two garrison spots although only one can be garrisoned
-The ring-is-here circle is waay above and is wider than the harad fortress
-Have Mordor's Ring Powers.
-Once again, I think that the Mumakil are too big or their pathing needs to be edited. Moving around 4 Mumakil at once is a big thorn in the ass. They also seem a little slow for me - but that could be because I haven't noticed a difference.
-On the Mumakil, there are Haradrim Lancers instead of Haradrim Archers.
[FIXED - 1.06] -Can't upgrade Mumakil with Banner Carriers - it says that you need to purchase the upgrade from an Orc Pit.
-Can't upgrade Mumakil with Fire Arrows.
-The amount of archers/lancers on the Mumakil seem too small compared to the Mumakil's size. Either that or there needs to be more (this could probably cause more issues...) because it kind of looks weird having a gigantic Mumakil with small haradrim on it.
-When you dismount the archers/spearmen off the Mumakil, you can't mount any other unit on it.
-Mumakil Captain and the Blue Wizards don't have any powers when I buy them.
-In the Harad foretress, there is this upgrade that when you purchase it, it builds a colourful Haradrim Palace. Well there is no description to it and it appears to have no function.
-The Oasis doesn't show up or take effect (I know that this is a WIP)
-Same with the other upgrade (forget what it's called).
- Haradrim have bonus cost when bought from inn, as if you were Rhun purchasing harad units

Goblins:
[FIXED - 1.06] - Goblin Spider Riders seem to have the cant attack bug when upgraded with forged blades
- Fire Drake hordes don't clear the Fissure when purchased (they stay inside).
[FIXED - 1.06] - Goblins have MotE select all heroes button
- When goblins take over Inn (i think this applies to every faction and unit, as this is a problem with the inn), the flag reaches the top, but when i try to buy, it is still taking over the inn for like another 5 seconds before i could purchase anything.

Angmar:
- Perhaps Sorcerers' spells should affect a smaller area, since battalions are now smaller.
- Some of Angmar's buildings are invisible.
- Angmar hill trolls become invisible when upgraded with forged blades.

Edited by robnkarla, 18 April 2008 - 08:28 AM.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#2 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

RJ-Revisited Maps:
- On RJ-Revisited Maps, the MotE gates don't play any animations.
- On RJ maps, the Dwarven castle uses Gondor banners.
- Not sure if I can call this a bug, but in the RJ maps, if I build a building TOO CLOSE to the wall of a good faction (Dwarves,Arnor,Gondor) the unit spawns on top of the wall, so thats a good thing for Trebuchets/Catapults etc i think tongue.gif Just not for Cavalry
-just a quick bug: in rj maps, for good races, ( gondor, arnor, dwarfes ) it sometimes occours that when you send archeres ( or any unit ) up on walls the get stuck on " stairs " if i can call it that way. And no matter what you do, theyll be just stuck till they die ( only once happened that i unstucked them, and it was only thx combining em with other batalion )

Campaign:
- Isengard is very buggy. There aren't any objectives, and there is a 'MISSING' instead of the timer.
- From what I've experienced, there is no way to check what your objectives are. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places?
- (For specific campaign map bugs check page 6)
- In Helm's Deep, there's a strange bug that doesn't allow Haldir's facing to change. He is always facing one direction and that facing only changes when he is ordered to attack.
- Eaves of Fangorn: The cutscene can get stuck when the Uruk leader arrives. He shows up and when he's supposed to say 'stop fighting' instead he just stands there while the uruks kill the rest of the orcs. After this happens the cutscene does not end, forcing a player to alt tab and kill the game completely.
- Eaves of Fangorn: Any army brought with the hero (Eomer) into that map will show up immediately on the field, but the hero will not show up until later when 'help arrives', and will show up alone.

War of the Ring:
- New Heroes for Elves cannot be summoned on War of the Ring.
- On War of the Ring, Elven Towers' building title show as "Eregion Forge", and you can also train units from towers.
- Something weird happened to me in a WotR real-time battle. The second time I built an Entmoot, the building just vanished and the 4 ents were instantly killed. This second time I had Treebeard. Perhaps that is the cause?
- There is a bug with Gamling, Imrahil, Carthean, Arnor's last Hero and Faramir, and maybe other new heroes: if you loose an auto-resolved battle with them, the game crashes. Be careful when using them (- The hero army leader bug appears to happen with all of Arnor's heroes except with the armored swordsman guy.)
- After extending castle wall I can't build more walls from ending wall hub. (War of the Ring)
- After building trebuchet they don't show up as crated in world map. You can use them during real time but they don't show up with the army after that. (does that make sense?) (War of the Ring)
- Tower Guards always return to lvl 1 in WotR, when a new RTS battle begins. Or, this might be caused by the formation...
- Gondor Soldiers loose experience when they use shield formations. In WotR RTS Battles at least.
- Somehow I got an army with Gondor Soldier button but with a sky as the background, in the WotR Living World, it said the battalion had 8 Gondor Soldiers and 8 Dunedain Archers.
My WotR RTS Battle crashed. I was playing as Rohan on Helm's Deep, and I was defeated by Angmar, Mordor and Goblins. I had Theoden, Radagast, Merry and I called Erkenbrand's reinforcements, but only Erkenbrand was alive when I lost all my buildings.
- Many units do not appear in WotR's army list.
- both the recruit glorfindel button and the one to revive while playing an RTS battle are missing in the fortress commandset.
- the elrond from arnor seems bugged. i recruited him while playing an rts battle, and after winning the battle i click on the army banner where he is in and the game crashes.
- hobbits (non pitchforks) arent recognized after wiining an rts battle.
- the buttons to revive arwen of elves and morgomir of mordor are missing from the commandset in a rts battle in wotr.
- Elrond is still called a Hero Army Commander under Arnor in WotR
- I was unable to build any heroes other than the ones required for the Hero Armies. I'm not sure if this is a bug.

Edited by Xingdao Fan, 07 April 2008 - 02:09 PM.

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#3 fehik

fehik
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:42 AM

Arnor uses evil camera buttons.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 fehik

fehik
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:57 PM

Some of Angmar's buildings are invisible.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  crazy coder

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:02 PM

Is Angmar invisible for anyone else? I've had 2 people say this to me but It's not everyone.

Robert J.

#6 predators83

predators83
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:32 PM

Hello
J noticed several bugs in the mod
- When I play with arnor at the end of a certain period j obtien a gamedat error

Rohan-es for the normal when it is combined with me he developed while when c is my enemies he did not develops

continue veiled and the mod as it is genial

#7 mr_g

mr_g
  • Project Team
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

I have don't test angmar yet, but with arnor sometimes the blacksmith is built in the ground and only its top appears, and when I upgrade it I can see the half of the building.
Inn upgrades don't work except for southern fiefdom alliance.
I like the new wip art button, it's less flashy!

Edited by mr_g, 20 December 2007 - 08:37 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Gothmog14

Gothmog14

title available

• Project Team
  • 343 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK Beta

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:12 PM

- Drummer Trolls do insanely little damage to Creep Lairs (possibly all buildings, but I've only ever attacked a Goblin Cave with them, and two couldn't take it down within five minutes).

BTW, the Flaming Munitions bug for Mordor was around in the normal game, it's not from RJ.

Posted Image
Thanks to Shikari for the sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Justarius

Justarius
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:00 PM

Hello
J noticed several bugs in the mod
- When I play with arnor at the end of a certain period j obtien a gamedat error

Rohan-es for the normal when it is combined with me he developed while when c is my enemies he did not develops

continue veiled and the mod as it is genial

I also get a gamedat error. any suggestions?

#10 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:26 AM

i dont really know, could be you're not patched (which i doubt) or you have some other conflicting stuff. You might wanna try reinstalling your game, but thats all i can think of at the moment.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#11 dojob

dojob

AoW+DoW ftw

• Project Team
  • 1,304 posts
  • Projects:Beta testing for WoA, RJ, and KotW
  •  Cav Rusher + Beta Tester

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:13 AM

Angmar hill trolls become invisible when upgraded with forged blades.
Some helpful info on RotWK replays
Game Replays Forums; I am Panda Bear™
Awesome sig by TravTech :D PANDA POWER!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And please add Bear-mans

#12 lotrfan

lotrfan

title available

• Project Team
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:21 AM

I had this in the other bug post, but i kinda posted it late, this bug post was already starting, so just moving the bugs here. They are all still there as far as i know.

Arnor alliance says "Spearmean or Pelargir" should be "Spearmen"

All evil alliances, so far, have arnor's upgrades for the upgrades menu.
Cannot find Goblin Wolf Riders. They're not in the inn, or the goblin faction.

Mordor Armory causes serious lag when built, and the fog messes up the screen.

Temple of Twighlight and Dark Iron Forge for Angmar cannot be built on RJ maps. It is red wherever u try to place them.
Gundabard Wolve riders not available from Thrall Master (was this meant on purpose? cant remember).

Sorcerors should get to have the option for automatic spell casting (where u right click on the spell and they autocast). Will help a lot in game and make them much easier to use.

Arnor can only get peasants from inn. No choice to ally with another faction. Angmar can only get wights.

MOTE have weird prices. 3333 for 1 nazgul, 3000 for another. 1667 for mumakil pen. Wain Riders cost 799, Istari Unis 499. I think this may be due to glitch in the code. Might be a value divide by another value which is giving this wierd proportion.

(The garrisonable building which has a morgul spire has no tooltip saying what it is).
This same building has the gondor icon for the heroes menu (at least for MOTE, but might be the same with all evil factions. Forgot to check).

The Istari Aclove can be build anywhere on RJ Maps (including outside the build radius). At least in Carn Andros (or whatever its called).
I think the Istari Aclove is also causing a lot of lag, not as much as the Mordor Armory, but still a lot.

Istari units do not show up in palantir when u click on the Istari building. This could be due to the fact that it might be number 8 or something in the commandset of the building. It should be one of the first six.

When goblins take over Inn (i think this applies to every faction and unit, as this is a problem with the inn), the flag reaches the top, but when i try to buy, it is still taking over the inn for like another 5 seconds before i could purchase anything.

When an alliance is made, and the alliance upgrade finishes, all the menus are opened. This doesn't cause a balance problem with the game, but when i first played the alliance, i thought there were like 20 units to each alliance and too many upgrades and submenus... it was really confusing. This is a low priority visual problem which should be fixed in the future, if possible. Just throwing it out from now so I dont forget it later.

A bunch of sound and 2D art problems. I know this is being addressed in other topics, and will not worry to much about it, at least for now.

In regard to the bogus numbers above (the costs for some units in MOTE), not sure if it is just restricted to Carn Andros Map with MOTE in the bottom left corner, or glitch with the mod, or glitch with my comp. It seemed to be working fine in the last patch. Anyone knows whats wrong? Could someone check and see if this is happening with them too. I choose isengard as in the alliance. Not sure if this affected anything.
Posted Image

#13 dezy

dezy
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:43 AM

wulf can use barbed arrow when he has sword selected

#14 Shikari

Shikari

Allons-y!

• Project Team
  • 1,327 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK
  •  2D Art

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:40 PM

Gundabard Wolve riders not available from Thrall Master (was this meant on purpose? cant remember).

They require the den to be purchased before they can be built. I think it was like this in the unmodded game, though I may be wrong.

The weird prices occur because when you choose harad, the prices for rhun items are increased by 40%. This may need some looking at though, as it shouldn't affect heroes.

A few things I found...

- House colours have been switched back on for ents (rohans at least)
- Gamling's tooltip reads recruit the theoden's aid. :p

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#15 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:07 PM

well...
brigands of rhun cant be combined, dont know if that was intentional...
mumakli WAY big...
the mote ai doesnt buy the fortress it wants :p
arnor has no ai that i know of...even if EA put them ingame although barely
hmm
ill come back and edit with more cause i forgot some

Edited by jimmyman, 21 December 2007 - 07:07 PM.

Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#16 Justarius

Justarius
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

Arnor:
1. After extending castle wall I can't build more walls from ending wall hub. (War of the Ring)
2. After building trebuchet they don't show up as crated in world map. You can use them during real time but they don't show up with the army after that. (does that make sense?) (War of the Ring)
3. Not really a bug but a preference - fire arrows are in the Dunadain camp (sorry wrong spelling). Since the Arnor archers require them it would be nice to have that option in the forge instead of silverthorn arrows or in the Arnor barracks. Add the silver thorn arrows to the elven barracks. (War of the Ring)
4. And of course the problem with the game crashing after a bit of time playing Arnor in War of the Ring mode. I have the latest patch. I'm sure you are already aware of this.

#17 Captain of Arnor

Captain of Arnor

High-Captain of Arnor

• Members
  • 381 posts
  •  Learned student and studier of lore

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:07 AM

I've only noticed one that really stands out. When you're playing as Arnor, sometimes the shadows are messed up for the watchtower. The line of the shadows actually streach from the tower to the ground like it's a 3D shadow, instead of just streaching on the ground it goes through the air. That's as best as I can explain it. I think this one was found when the game was on a custom video setting.

'The Twilight of Man is nigh, and coming ever closer. The days have shortened into cold, forlorn darkness and sunrise to sundown is a bitter struggle for survival. But do not think for a moment that we shall not fight. We shall not go quietly into the dusk. We shall not throw down arms and flee, or surrender. We will go on, we will not falter. And even should we die, we shall make an end that will be remembered for thousands of years. For beautiful Arnor that is, for glorious Númenor that was! We are the Dúnedain, we are the Men of the North, and our foes will remember our steel!'

Formerly Lord_Faramir.

My political compass: http://www.political...=1.62&soc=-4.56 (A lot has changed.)

#18 Geriden

Geriden
  • Project Team
  • 29 posts
  •  Super Tester

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:33 PM

enemies dont know how to build gates Still.

They trap themselves within their own walls, in particular - Gondor.
Posted Image

#19 blanksage

blanksage
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:22 PM

This may be just me, but after 3 minutes and 30 seconds in skirmish mode against the AI, everything I have built, etc is destroyed. Every faction, no matter what map (though I haven't tried all, I have tried about 20). I simply automatically lose, everything crumbles to the ground and the defeat screen pops up. I find it strange as I haven't seen anyone else with this issue.
Lord of the Rings? Of course. But am I the only Shannara fan?

#20 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

that happened to me once with the original, i forget what causes it. just reinstall your game and it should work.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users