Photo

Theodore C Phillip (playing as wish) - Intentional Exploit Abuse (scudbug ) #2 of 2015 - Confirmed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:52 PM

Another report of intentional exploit abuse by using the banned Scud Bug exploit in a game played in Zero Hour has been made against wish (Revora Member Theodore C Phillip) and the adjudicator has found the report valid. The report and decision can be found on gamereplays here; Wish scudbug nr 2 - Explain Yourself please.

I give wish three clear days to come forward with an exonerating explanation or any mitigation he might have, otherwise I will confirm this report.

WARNING: If this report is confirmed, it is likely to result in a suspension from online play. Wish is strongly advised to come forward and post any explanation or mitigation before this report is confirmed.

The explanation or any mitigation may be given here or on Gamereplays here; Wish scudbug nr 2 - Explain Yourself please.

Wish was previously convicted of using this exploit, here; Theodore C Phillip (playing as wish) - Intentional Exploit Abuse (scudbug ) - Confirmed.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

The three clear days I gave wish to explain himself have expired, but we have not heard from him, either here or on gamereplays. For his last recent offence, I imposed a 14 day suspension of his access to C&C:Online. With that in mind, I am going to suspend wish's access to C&C:Online for 50 days for this second offence. I do that with a view to keeping the second offence penalty proportionate to that of the first.

Given how quickly he reoffended, I question whether 14 days suspension, presently the tariff for exploiting the Scud Bug, is a sufficient punishment for such a relatively serious offence. That is a matter that the Fair Play staff and I should review for future offences.

Scud bug abuse CONFIRMED. Suspended until 21 May 2015.

WARNING: Any attempt to circumvent the suspension I have imposed is likely to result in severe penalties, which may include a permanent ban.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users