bfme almightyharbinger youtube gondor videos lets play commentary replay versus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Almighty_Harbinger

Almighty_Harbinger
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

Edited by Almighty_Harbinger, 14 June 2016 - 10:41 PM.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 05 April 2015 - 10:16 PM

Hi there!

I'll just post some random things that come to my mind watching the video:

- use shortcuts for buildings inside the base (f farm, b blacksmith, p pippin etc.)

- don't take the land powerpoint if your opponent does not take it. Only then you take it to counter his land by replacing it with yours if he would gain strategic advantage from it. Wait until you know what army your opponent is AND what powerpoint he is choosing or, if you want to creep early while knowing that he has gondor take heal. In general you always want to get heal with the purpose to get quickly enough powerpoints for gandalf the white.

- use the hobbit to lure one of the wargs away, kill him, then the other.

- at least one blacksmith too many before horses

- creeping with 2 soldiers + pippin and heal should give you something like 2 rank 2 soldiers and pippin level 3 ideally.

- no use for the land at all

- game was over at this point if the other gondor plays standard horses, he should be able to get almost all remaining creeps and you will never get gtw (gandalf the white) before it is decided.

- his hobbit could have killed your horses if you attacked him.

- make sure to split horses up - one horse is enough to creep, just lure one warg away at a time and don't fight the wargs too closely to the lair so that all horses of a batallion are dealing hits.

- early outpost is not a good idea, if your opponent had all creeps and a few fully upgraded horses you would just lose it all again wasting money and time.

- delete your buildings in time before he is gaining experience for destroying them.

- skipping larger parts now, over 20min and you still don't have gtw.

..so you both played to your skill level and had good ideas, the fine details need improvement though ;)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Orange

Orange

BFME Online

• Project Team
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:21 PM

nice Video. =)

Here is my tipp: Never take land at start against Gondor or Rohan!

love is the closest thing to magic
Posted Image
Clanwars Awards: 14x Gold 9x Silver 2x Bronze as Hermione , Gil-galad , Murtagh` and Skyfall

#4 Dunedain'

Dunedain'
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:02 AM

like ICT Said , always use shortcut keys for everything

Here All ShortCut Keys For Gondor

Buildings

F- Farm
B- Blacksmith
R- Barracks
A- Archery Range
T- Statue
L- Well
K- Keep
S- Stable
P- Workshop
N- Stoneworker
M- Marketplace
B- Battle Tower
G- Postern Gate

Units

S- Soldier
T- Tower Guard
G- Knight
A- Gondor Archer
R- Ranger
T- Trebuchet
T- Wall Trebuchet

Heroes

P- Pippin
F- Faramir
B- Boromir
G- Gandalf

Upgrades

R- Horse Shield
C- Banner Carrier
A- Heavy Armor
F- Forged Blades
B- Apply Forged Blades
V- Apply Heavy Armor
C- Apply Banner Carrier
R- Apply Horse Shields
W- Fire Arrows
F- Apply Fire Arrows
T- Tower Upgrade
U- Numenor Stonework
R- Reinforced Gate
S- Seige Materials
G- Grand Harvest
R- Iron Ore
F- Firestones
F- Apply Firestones

Unit Commands

T- Elves Toggle Sword/Bow
R- Boromir Horn of Gondor
C- Boromir/Faramir Captain of Gondor
T- Faramir Toggle Sword/Bow
W- Faramir Wounding Arrow
R- Repair Gate/Wall
R- Pippin Toggle Rock/Sword
C- Pippin Cloak
R- Faramir Ranger Mode
B- Gandalf Wizard Blast
D- Gandalf Lightning Sword
M- Gandalf Mount
L- Gandalf Istari Light
W- Gandalf Word of Power
I- Trebuchet Halt Fire
B- Trebuchet Bombard

In Starting Against [Gondor] 
Tips
1]You Can Send 1 Soldier + Pipin At Top Farm So You Can Kill Soldier With Pipin And Destory Farm [And 1 Soldier  For Defend Your 2 Farms ]
2]Send Hobbit For Just Kill Enemy Soldiers [If You Are On Host So You can have advantages For Fight Against enemy Hobbit With Your Hobbit , Still You Need Micro Does Not Matter OnHost Or OffHost ;) ]
3]Send Only 1 Soldier At Top Farm [Just For Distract Them , Dont let them Creep Wrag] And Defend With Soldier + Pipin Or You can Creep Wrag with 1 Soldier and merry]
4]Send Both Soldiers At Top Farm And Pipin For Defend Or You Can send pipin At Enimie After Taking Both Farms]
Like ICT And Orange Said Never Take Land Vs Fol ;) Always Use Heal At Correct Time
Btw  I  See In This Video , You Creep Wrag very badly :/ you can easliy creep wrag with 1 pipin and 1 soldier , Throw rock at wrag then back Again Go And Throw rock then back So You Can 70% Hurt Both Wrag[15-20 Sec] Then Send 1St Soldier To Attack Wrag ,You can creep it without wasting heal , and Soldiers]
And You Dont need block Formation When No One Attacks You

Building Orders]
In Castle 1 Farm 1 blacksmith again 1 extra Farm then Stable + 2 Horses + Well + 2 BlackSmith + Blade + All BlackSmith + Armor + 1 Extra Horse + Shield Or You Can Go Just Directly Gandalf After 2 Horses [If You Have Map Control and Ofc PowerPoints ;) [My Tip]

About PowerPoints 
First
Heal > GTW > Elven Wood > Elves Or Rohhirims [Normaly Only Need Rohhirims For Destory Catas Or Destory Building] > Eagles > Army Of Dead > CloudBreak

Late Game 
Tips
1]You Just Can Do Catas Spams + 7-8 Horses [If You have map control and gandalf level 8-9]
2]Combos + Catas [Fara + Boro + Gandalf] You Need Boromir Level 4 [Improtant] 
3]Just Spam Horses And Place Them At Every Single Farm Over Map[So You Can Have Map Control] [But Too Carefull Against Enimies Gtw And You Need Good Micro For Fight Against Horses ]
4]Well If You have map Control then Just Do Market Place And Stone Work [ Full Defend ] Some Pepole Says Its Lame [ Camping ] But I Dont think So Cuz Thats Gondor's Special Defend xD

Well Thats My Tips But You Can See Gondor Mirror Tips Here

Here Expert Players Replay 
Gondor Mirror
Version 1.06

Hmm I You Cast This Game Very Well... 1080p Hd Nice Quality 
You Can Cast Other Expert Players Game ;)

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:46 AM

Hi Dune. I love your case sensitive writing style soo much :p

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Dunedain'

Dunedain'
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:31 PM

lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users