• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 doksan

doksan
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

Hello guys 

I m user of gameranger and I m playing BFME2 1.00.I wonder if I play 1.00 İN T3A online. I tried to play.But when I open the game and click

multiplayer->online. It gave me warning that "You must download the Update to play The Battel for middle Earth(II) Online". When I update game,I cant open game even if I cracked it with same crack that I cracked when I installed game.

Thanks in advance

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

Don't use cracks. Reinstall to get a clean EXE. Then patch to 1.06 (you can't play with 1.00 on T3A:Online). Then get yourself a mini-image from Forshire's site and use that to run the game.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 12:16 AM

You should be able to play the original 1.00 online.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

Then why do T3A:Onlina and C&C:Online ask for patching to the latest official version across all games?

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#5 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

That's the recommendation and best practise to avoid gallimaufry. However, for certain games such as BFME we allow a range of different patches and mods to be played, to accomodate our community in certain cases. Supporting the last official patch makes life easier for the casual player/majority who doesn't know much about all the different options.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#6 Prode

Prode
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:58 PM

It always asks to update the game clicking on online if I try using a different version. How do you stop it from asking me to 'must patch'?

Also login times out if I let it update and try log in.

Nvm had to reinstall T3A

Edited by Prode, 19 April 2015 - 03:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users