• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:45 AM

well...I have a host of problems:

missing required file "ssleay32.dll"

cannot launch C&C 3

cannot launch Kane's Wrath

Zero Hour installation not found

But I have all the C&C games installed from Origin (and added on Steam) and I am still able to launch them from Origin (and Steam)

so basically nothing works....I'm completely new to the whole Revora and C&C online, and I never had a Gamespy Account either. I'm not new to any of the C&C series though.

#2 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:25 AM

Moved to C&C Support from Hosting Support.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:57 AM

Hey,

please read the pinned topics in this forum, especially http://forums.revora...sues-solutions/will help you.

No worries, we have seen all your problems before.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Micah McDaniel

Micah McDaniel
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

ok thanks im brand new to this community and i dont quite know my way around here yet 

#5 Micah McDaniel

Micah McDaniel
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:01 PM

ok so what if i tried all the steps to the word but it still screws up? tried the hooking, the fixed launchers, changing compatibility to XP and changed my origin settings, and everything else but nothing works?

#6 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 01 July 2015 - 08:40 PM

Post your error log. Here's how to get it:

Your error log file. This can be found by typing %TEMP% into your Windows search bar. The file you need is called CNCOnline_Log.txt. You may upload it into your post or copy and paste its contents.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf, 01 July 2015 - 08:41 PM.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#7 Trikpa

Trikpa
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

I don't know which ones you fixed, but .dll can just be downloaded (google the name) and place it in the directory of whatever game/program has those errors.

As for the games looks to me like registry errors. I personally only play generals zero hour, and i lost my copy a long time ago, so i use a cracked version.

If you can't find a fix for the zero hour error, uninstall the game and download it. It has a different installer and it may fix the error. Also make sure you have GenTools installed, its mandatory for zero hour online to work.

The cracked game shouldnt be an issue, you've bought the game, making ur contribution. Look at it as a fix.

And let us know if you're running windows 8, it can cause a lot of problems too.

EDIT: Just found this: 

- When I launch my game, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". 
Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

Guess you don't have to download the .dll

^

Ignore that, just read your post above, try downloading it then.

Edited by Trikpa, 02 July 2015 - 02:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users