Anyone Interested ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

I would like someone to share an adventure, are there any volunteers :/ ... ?

#2 -SilverBane-

-SilverBane-

Inactive Noob

• Project Team
  • 474 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Mapper & Coder

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:46 PM

What kind of "adventure" :p

2qm3dd5.jpg

#3 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:24 PM

I have some concepts and ideas to bring some stuff in BFME but I need a team to assemble. This "company" need a modeler/texturer, an animator and an additional more experienced coder than me to help me out a bit with some stuff that technically Im an amateur.

Also An Unexpected Summer Vacation hehe :D !!!!

#4 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:47 PM

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#5 ThrandyBanned

ThrandyBanned

Sith Lord Of Mirkwood

• Banned
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:The Battlefront Mod For Warband
  •  Skinner,Modeler,Coder

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:02 PM

What kind of "adventure" :p

"... A 48 Frames per second 3D Adventure filled with Stone Giants Bickerin' Trolls and Goblin Kings with Scrotum Beards..."

Edited by KingThranduil, 29 July 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#6 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

See this topic: Link

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#7 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

Nice one Lauri, I can do my one guys and learn more by getting experience,but not solely alone. Thranduil I could ask you but for now you are busy 😐 ... And Irene should take that as a rejection 😭 ? lol If anyone is interested,"will you just listen to me ?" send me in pvt.

Thank you guys

#8 NewErr

NewErr

Elf-friend

• Project Team
  • 2,177 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The Firstborn
  •  World Wide Artist

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

Share your idea, maybe there is something similar already.

#9 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

Alright has anyone of you played the classic Trilogy arcades/video games ? I want to bring ingame some things from there and also focus on heroes and their abilities. Also to get a feeling from the Movies, like SEE for example and a lil bit of SWAG :D new powers or abilities for units. I could do the coding my self but definitely I need a modeler/texturer cause I tried that and I am terrible at this and an animator of course, unless its that easy to make animations that I need only a few tutorials to do that. Also, if I start my idea, try it out and technically is successful, later on I may add some more stuff from other LOTR related games.

Thanks for your time guys and girl :)

#10 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:50 AM

Generally the way things tend to go around here, is that we as a community don't cluster together to make projects willy-nilly. Most of the ones you see have been in work for years. We encourage people to learn and ask questions so that anyone can mod for themselves. It is entirely up to you as to how skilled you want to be and how you want a project to turn out.

Also when you talk with people and learn things, you would be able to contribute to other existing projects which gets you a lot of "brownie points". Members are much more likely to assist someone who is involved and shows ambition.

Good luck! And do not get discouraged. If anything, if someone says you can't or won't be able to do something. Prove them wrong and do it yourself. The worst thing you can do is convince yourself that you can't do it.

We have hundreds of tutorials and resources on the site to use and learn off of. Covering nearly every aspect of modding from the very basic to the very advanced.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#11 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:17 AM

Thanks mate, I appreciate that much !!! I'll try to do my best and then, if I succeed I'll show you some stuff ;) . Btw, nice work with MME, will you make any new version of it ? And please could you upload it on ModDB, other than 3rd Age ?

#12 NewErr

NewErr

Elf-friend

• Project Team
  • 2,177 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The Firstborn
  •  World Wide Artist

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:29 AM

As far as I know MME got cancelled after Kwen lost all his assest on his drive. SO yeah, let this be also a warning to be prepared for anything and back-up things, shit can happen. (Happened to me twice, the first time was a bit painful).

But on topic now, can you be more specific about the games you say? Not only to see how old I can feel but maybe we can point you to the right direction.
Also maybe you also join an already existent team, I'm willing to help you learn if I get your help in return. :p

#13 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:38 AM

I like your offer. In first versions there will be some goodies from Two Towers and Return of the King. And before anyone say that, I know that Edain have already the Berserkers from TT .... More powers abilities and changes to Heroes and a lot more that I will upload/post when its the right time. Later on, if its successful, I 'll try to add more stuff from other LOTR games, like War in the North or Shadow of Mordor, depending on community vote

#14 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:46 AM

For now expect to see these guys

http://media.gamerev...he_king_002.jpg

#15 ThrandyBanned

ThrandyBanned

Sith Lord Of Mirkwood

• Banned
  • 321 posts
  •  Skinner,Modeler,Coder

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:48 AM

I would help you,but i am working on The Horse Lords all day long

#16 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:03 AM

I know that dude.

#17 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:25 AM

I'll join your quest.  I probably won't do any work, or be reliably active... but yea.

#18 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:10 AM

Thanks, you could be Bombur, just eat, flip inside some barrels and enjoy my friend hehe :)

#19 ThrandyBanned

ThrandyBanned

Sith Lord Of Mirkwood

• Banned
  • 321 posts
  •  Skinner,Modeler,Coder

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

What is the theme of this Adventure :)

#20 The_Spin

The_Spin
  • Members