• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  • Projects:Lot3A
  •  ~~
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 20 December 2015 - 07:02 PM

Please post any bugs you encounter in this topic. :)

Describe as accurately as possible. If the bug involves a crash of some sort, try to remember the last thing you did before the crash occured.

Known Bugs (v0.13):

- Settlements can't unpack ents on Lothlorien, Helm's Deep and Isengard
- Fords of Isen II reveals the entire map for both players
- Arwen and Glorfindel's "Asfaloth" hotkey A conflicts with the regular attack move
- Saruman of many Colors in Campaign mode costs only 1 PP
- Campaign bug that would crash the game upon loading the Minas Tirith mission

Edited by Echo, 03 April 2019 - 07:42 PM.

26285.png

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:06 AM

Two bugs.

AI did not close their elven gate. They did successfully defend against a large army inside their own castle walls.

AdT0J3Dl.png

This level three battalion did not start regaining units until the game was almost over, so it was a long time.

M3iJqSLl.png

And congratulations on the Mordor AI. It was way too good for the Rohan AI and me. =p

Here we see the AI sending high level troops back so they aren't lost to a losing battle.

2URqJdYl.png

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  •  ~~
  • Donated

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:27 AM

Thanks for the detailed description. The Open/Close behavior of Elves isn't really a bug, it's just that I have not really figured out (yet) where this behavior is coded. About that Elven Warrior horde: Did it have a banner carrier? Units don't respawn if the banner carrier is missing, and sometimes he's missing for no reason (EA..).

I'm glad that the Mordor AI is doing just fine :D

26285.png

#4 JonTheRockMan

JonTheRockMan
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 01:48 PM

Well I Already gaved you one bug and you said you fixed it xD when will the update to fix bugs will be released?

​Edit: Actually I discovered that the bug happens in both Good and Evil Campaign

Edited by JonTheRockMan, 23 December 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#5 Echo

Echo

T3A:Online

• T3A Staff
  • 1,069 posts
  •  ~~
  • Donated

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

Yeah that basically happens on every map that alters Boromir and/or Gimli. Should be fixed for the next update, but I'm not sure if it'll happen before Christmas.. I want to take some time off from modding now over the holidays. I recommend you rather play the vanilla campaign for now as nothing has changed in the campaign except for some hero abilities.

26285.png

#6 JonTheRockMan

JonTheRockMan
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:22 AM

Vanilla Campaign? sorry maybe a bit confusing xD Also , Happy Holidays.

#7 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:27 AM

Vanilla is a modders term for the original game.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#8 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:34 PM

Since Vanilla Ice Cream is often considered as "plain" or "original" modern use the term Vanilla for referring to an un-modded version of a game.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#9 JonTheRockMan

JonTheRockMan
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

Oh i see xD , i played both the originals but it would be nice if something changed in the campaign too, make hard more harder or challenging, it would be nice :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users