#1 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

To whomever might be interested in knowing... my 6 years old laptop, is probably terminally ill.  :omg:

Like described HERE, I thought a format and clean install would help, but its still slow as f*ck!  :flameblast:

I can't even get past microsoft's worst creation ever; Windows Update. Everytning freeze ans the fans go crazy!?  :mad2:

Gonna give it another try, and format again. This time, not letting Windows Update do large number of downloads at once, but manually selecting few at a time and see if that helps. If not, I'm gonna have to wait until I can afford a new system, so that could mean no modding for a longer period of time, again.  :evilthinkin:

*sigh*

(Don't worry though, everything is backed up properly.)

Here we go, again... "Format C:"

Edited by Nazgûl, 03 January 2016 - 09:50 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 saruman_the_wise

saruman_the_wise

SarumanTheWise

• Project Team
  • 281 posts
  • Projects:Proud Beta/Alpha-tester of SaF and AotR

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

Had a very similar issue with tens of thousands of updates (not a single update with in 2 years XD that's what happens when you don't put reminders) and obviously my PC couldn't do it all at once so I had to do two or three a day or so but basically 1 at a time and in the end every thing was good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users