Photo

Having trouble logging onto C&C ZH Online

online zero hour online zero hour

Best Answer SirFailzAlot, 10 April 2016 - 07:56 AM

TS, 

Thanks for your help bud. I'm online. 

Turns out I didn't realize I had to log in with the EA account I created during the installation. 

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 SirFailzAlot

SirFailzAlot
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:16 AM

EDIT: Seeing as no one helps me, I will search myself. If I find anything,  I will repost here with details for those who may need the same help. Add me on ZH SirFailzAlot. Pro KW/RA3 Player, beginner competitor ZH but longtime player.

Howdy,

I've got the Origin Ultimate Collection. I just downloaded GenTool and C&C Online. I think they're working because the starting menu background is static and my game runs from the shortcut. But I cannot play Online. I get a failure to connect to ZH Online error message. What could be the problem? Is it GenTool or is it C&C Online? Nothing is hooked. I'm running straight from the Generals desktop shortcut.

I also downloaded the fixed launcher, and the launcher window no longer has the credits. So something worked here, but I don't know what to do. Thanks for all y'all's help!

Edited by SirFailzAlot, 09 April 2016 - 07:41 AM.

#2 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:40 AM

This sounds like a plain old connection issue. Please look at some of the solutions in Common Issues & Solutions under "Connection Issues". If you don't have any luck with that, please attempt another log in and then post in here immediately afterwards so I can find the attempt in the server log.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#3 SirFailzAlot

SirFailzAlot
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:55 PM

I'm not sure it's a connection issue. And besides, there are no problems which mention my error message online anyway. I get the "Failure to Connect to ZH Online" message.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

If you don't have any luck with that, please attempt another log in and then post in here immediately afterwards so I can find the attempt in the server log.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#5 Conquistador

Conquistador
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:00 PM

I am having the exact problem. I was just playing an hour ago.I notice sometimes it logs on and sometimes it doesn't. I wish I knew what it was..

Edited by Conquistador, 09 April 2016 - 09:07 PM.

#6 SirFailzAlot

SirFailzAlot
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:33 AM

If you don't have any luck with that, please attempt another log in and then post in here immediately afterwards so I can find the attempt in the server log.

I read you the first time, I did post here immediately. Is there something missing from your instructions you'd also like me to do? Thanks.

#7 SirFailzAlot

SirFailzAlot
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:56 AM   Best Answer

TS, 

Thanks for your help bud. I'm online. 

Turns out I didn't realize I had to log in with the EA account I created during the installation. 

#8 SirFailzAlot

SirFailzAlot
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:57 AM

Conquistador, 

You may be experiencing a different problem. Good luck bud

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users