3:30 autodefeat

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Roken1992

Roken1992
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:21 PM

Hi, its my first post and im spanish so excuse me for my english :S.

I have the famous 3:30 autodefeat problem.

My BFME its the special online version (downloaded in this site), i have tried deleting LOTRBFME.dat, i have tried to unistall, clean with ccleaner and install too much times, i have tried too many methods but the problem still here...

Please, help me if you can.

Ty very much.

#2 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:31 PM

Step 1: Go to your bfme directory
(default location C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth ™ )

Step 2: Delete the following file LOTRBFMe.dat

Step 3: Run lotrbfme_inst.exe which can be found in next to this text file you opened.

Did you try?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#3 Roken1992

Roken1992
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:32 PM

Yep i try.

This is what i have tried:

-Delete LOTRBFME.dat and run loftbfme_inst.exe

- Change the key, code..

- Uninstall with ccleaner, delete folder with Registry.exe and install again (more than 10 times and im not lying)

Im little desesperate...

Also i have a real copy of LOTRBFME but autodefeat still here...

Ty for trying to help

#4 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:48 PM

Which patch are you using?

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#5 XskyrimV

XskyrimV
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

Hello.

I cant find the lotrbfme_inst.exe

I hope u can help me

#6 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 30 April 2016 - 04:58 PM

Hi, where did you look? Which installation source did you use?

#7 Timpie80

Timpie80
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:04 AM

I look in the battle for middle earth folder, i used your installation source:   Step 1: Go to your bfme directory

(default location C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\The Battle for Middle-earth ™ )

Step 2: Delete the following file LOTRBFMe.dat

Step 3: Run lotrbfme_inst.exe which can be found in next to this text file you opened.

#8 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 09:21 AM

1)If that file is missing, did you get the game using Forshire's terrible so-called "Special Edition" or the proper version here?
2)Did you just create a duplicate account?

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#9 XskyrimV

XskyrimV
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:14 PM

Hello, 

i bought the game in the shop.

and timpie80 is my cousin i was on his account sorry about that.

Edited by XskyrimV, 01 May 2016 - 05:14 PM.

#10 Kwen

Kwen

Vileartist

• T3A Staff
  • 4,865 posts
  • Projects:It'sa secreeet
  •  T3A's First N00b
  • Job:T3A Expert
  • Donated

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:17 PM

Please refrain from using multiple accounts. If it's your Cousin's account then don't log into it, just use yours. We do not allow multiple accounts per user.

https://www.twitch.tv/vileartist - Yes shameless self-promotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Old modders never die, they just fade away" ~ Hostile

#11 XskyrimV

XskyrimV
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

it is my fault sorry his account was already logged in on my computer

#12 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:22 PM

You can try to unzip this file to your BFME installation directory and repeat the steps.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users