Photo

Skirmish AI 2.0 Beta 1 **NOW LIVE** Post Comments In Thread!

87 replies to this topic

#21 ArkhanTheBlack

ArkhanTheBlack

title available

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:48 AM

I've found the bug. The attackscarabtactic.ai was responsible. Until Thud updates the testers build, you can replace the buggy attackscarabtactic.ai file in the "\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\DOWAI_Mod\Data\ai\races\necron_race\tactics" folder with the attached one. This should fix the problem.

Last fix for today. Now I must get some sleep... :dry:

Edit:

I don't know why my attachments doesn't work but you can also fix it quiet simple by openeing the file and replacing InfantryTactic:Reinforce(self) with InfantryTactic.Reinforce(self) and InfantryTactic:Upgrade(self) with InfantryTactic.Upgrade(self). Quiet simple, just replace the ":" with a ".".

Edited by ArkhanTheBlack, 13 November 2006 - 12:53 AM.

#22 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • Projects:Loladins of Legend.
  •  Inanely inane inanities!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:54 AM

The necrons in the game I was playing that had the error had not yet died to my knowledge, so it is certainly possible. This FFA I'm in has been going for close to 2 hours between IG/Eldar/Orks and there was never any Necrons present to begin with, and no problems here so far.

edit: Ah, didn't see Arkhan's post.

Something I noticed is the IG only gets autocannons on HWT's, and never lascannons. Any particular reason why?

Additionally the IG have a really hard time "finding" the cloaked Eldar base that's been in front of them for most of the time.

Edited by Malkor, 13 November 2006 - 01:04 AM.

#23 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:19 AM

Wow, it looks like you guys need somebody to do a round of Mountain Trails testing. <grin>

I found Mountain Trails to be very informative for testing the AI. The only thing wrong with that map is the fact that it doesn't have Slag Deposits. The Necrons can actually lose on that Mountain Trails map, in the plain vanilla DC that is -- lack of power.

Anyway, congrats to Thud and Arkhan on the first Beta for Dark Crusade!

#24 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:35 AM

I'm also seeing a lot of Chimera spam and virtually no Hellhounds from these IG.

#25 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:45 AM

I think Arkhan identified it: the Necron ScarabSwarm had a syntax bug in it which he just sent me the update to. When the AI controller TombSpyder spawns scarab swarms this is like when the error occurs. I will reupload the new build in 30mins as of this writing. You'll know its up when in the filename it will be 2.00b1b

edit: Holy shit, IG are sooo aggressive with basilisks. I tried absolutely everything I could to get rid of this IG in this FFA, from backdooring him with turrets and predators to using a land raider as a battering ram and spamming orbital bombardment in his base. He just would not die. Then Eldar showed up and mutilated my base,and I gave up. Now it's a final stand eldar vs orks vs IG.... absolutely epic.

See... thats what I like hearing!1 :dry:

Something I noticed is the IG only gets autocannons on HWT's, and never lascannons. Any particular reason why?

hehe.. Actually, in my testing I always found the AI would upgrade the IG HWTs to LasCannons. Lascannons are affective against vehicle_med, vehicle_high and all building types whereas Autocannons are good against all infantry types and vehicle_low. If you face the AI with alot of troops moreso than vehicles then expect Autocannons. Trust me: alot of testing went into getting the AI to upgrade its two hardpoints for the IG HWT.

I'm also seeing a lot of Chimera spam and virtually no Hellhounds from these IG.

Again.. what are your counters? Hellhounds are good only against specific things. Same with Chimeras and this is echoed by their attack effectiveness values against certain armour classes. Chimeras are also considered a high-teired IG vehicle with a full 1 point higher ranking than the Hellhound. We can change this but in our testing Hellhounds came out equally as Chimeras.
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#26 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:04 AM

Well this is in that FFA (yes, it's STILL going.) The IG are against orks who are going mostly flash gitz/looted tanks. The IG did the same thing against me during my lengthy effort to unroot his ridiculously defended base.

Edit:

Yeah, that FFA was pretty hardcore. If only DoW had bigger maps, awesome matches like this would be much more common.

Attached Files

Edited by Malkor, 13 November 2006 - 02:14 AM.

#27 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:14 AM

hehe.. So whats the prob? Btw.. Arkhan and I deeply tried to get the Ork AI to be an absolute frick'n byatch this time around. I feel the Orks got a little shafted in DC as they fail like f*ck to exploit requisition fast enough and they get eaten by such things as Tau Firewarrior ranged supremacy. However, Orks are good at spam and if they can get their HQ upgraded to the Fortress (bloody expensive upgrade) then they can attract FireGitz and Looted Tank actions. I'd like to see some Ork AI experiences from people. Just curious...

Edit.. Damn man you lost? Yeaa those stats look sick.. massive epic slaughter.. a true War40k symphony of entrails a plenty. :dry: We should chat on MSN.. I'm on and since you seem to be on the same timezone... :p Let me know..

#28 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:20 AM

My msn is ICSW_Lurker@hotmail.com and my aim is Ascherzon. I'm usually on all day, seeing as I have no life (even less now that the beta for this came out) :dry:

As far the Orks were concerned, they almost won the game. They WOULD have won the game if their squiggoth wasn't stuck inside their base for over an hour. Once the IG release it, it seemed more intent on getting jammed in a huge mass of enemy baneblade/leman russ tanks. Was fairly close around the end.

The basilisk and the IG's sheer aggressiveness in earthshaker spam was what won them the game.

Edited by Malkor, 13 November 2006 - 02:21 AM.

#29 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:24 AM

Yeaa regrettable due to the map you played and the fact we cannot control how the buildings are placed you'll get BS like ubers bottlenecking like that. Sucks but thats hardcode for you

#30 Zenoth

Zenoth

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:16 AM

Ah ! Hooray for good instincts, I knew something was up with the 'crons hehe !

Edited by Zenoth, 13 November 2006 - 03:16 AM.

#31 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

Okay, now that I've seen the Necrons in action on Insane, I can say they are the ones that need the most attention right now. I've got a 3v3v1 going and the 3 necrons aren't really doing anything. They've got thousands of power and they most they do is just constantly ressurect their necron lord after or around the point they hit tier2. I also don't see them reinforcing their scarab builders at all.

Yeah, the necrons had time to build up in a 3v3 but did absolutely nothing after they hit tier2. One of them got a second monolith and built a destroyer and that's about it. Nothing unusual in ai log, warnings is just more spam about this -

19:36:14.67   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
19:36:18.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
19:36:21.21   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 5 binned
19:36:25.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned

Edited by Malkor, 13 November 2006 - 03:26 AM.

#32 dctrjons

dctrjons
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:45 AM

Sorry to do this but bedridden and out of it. Can anyone quickly tell me or point me to the right forums and keywords?

Can't even make a readable post....looking for a way to watch the computer fight itself. I gather that's possible.

Still addicted to the game but too braindead to put up a fight for a while...still want to watch carnage.

#33 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:01 AM

So Malkor, am I to believe what I'm reading? The Imperial Guard actually won your Free-For-All. Cool!!

I can't remember the last time that I remember hearing that the Imperial Guard AI won a game!!

With the DC plain vanilla games I have been playing, the Imperial Guard were always the first ones eliminated, especially on the small maps.

I knew this game would change a lot once somebody gave it an AI. In fact, I have been predicting that the Necrons are going to be in trouble once the rest of the AI is let loose and free to build and fight.

--

1) Issue or Question One:

Your picture or stat screen doesn't tell you what factions are where. Is that the Bug in the Game Manager doing that and Thud and Corsix's workaround, so we won't be able to tell for awhile from the end screens what race won and what race lost, until the Game Manager is finally fixed?

--

2) Issue Two:

The IG AI never building hellhounds is a carry over from plain vanilla. I have seen only one AI built hellhound after a month of play. Arkan knows how to change the frequency or the likelihood of which a unit is built. He does need to look into the IG Hellhound Tank.

--

3) Tau AI needs some build orders that work and keep them alive long enough to get into the game.

I have been playing a lot of Aralez's DrawBridge Recreated and Winter Gauntlet and Castle Assault with the plain vanilla. On these large maps, the IG sometimes get going and sometimes don't. But, the SM build huge impressive bases and are a real force, and Chaos are brutal too, once they get going and actually build something. But, on large maps, the Tau AI are VERY disappointing, and almost always the first ones eliminated by my Allied AI.

Anyway, I mention this because the Tau really really need a good build program or two to get them going and keep them alive. Last night on Winter Gauntlet, my Chaos AI ally came right out of the castle and skipped by the nearby enemy bases and went straight for the Tau. Maybe it's the lack of turrets in the Tau base, but on the large maps, the Tau seem to be AI magnets and the first factions eliminated by the AI. The Tau never get going, even when they have tons of time to do so.

So now, the IG have won a game, and when you guys announce that the Tau have won a game, then I will figure that you have found a way to unlock the hidden potential in a couple of the worst playing AI factions in the orginal DC game.

In PV, the Ork swarms were the only real competition to the necrons, or a SM Landspeeder Rush, but I think the Necrons are going to be losing lots of games now, once Thud and Arkhan finish and release their AI.

--

4) Were you guys ever able to get the Necron Lord to use the Resurrection Orb in the AI? I have never seen the plain vanilla NL use the Resurrection Orb, let alone actually use it to win the game. Anyway, once you guys get all the AI factions building and working, the Necron Lord could probably make good use of the Resurrection Orb, although some people are calling the 35 or 45 caps after a NL Orb resurrection a bug, so maybe that feature won't be as useful for the Necrons in the future if Relic actually puts a cap on it.

Anyway, I was curious as to which of the Necron Lord's special abilities you were able to activate in this AI and get working properly? The whole Necron race and capabilities seem to center upon the Necron Lord and his special abilities. It would be a shame to have those features inaccesbile to the Necron Lord as many of them are in the plain vanilla.

5) Are the hard caps or Limits part of the AI or are they part of that 'untouchable' balance stuff? Many people keep saying that the IG shouldn't be limited to only a single Kasrkin squad, almost as if that's a bug in the game. Of course, after Malkor's IG win, those limits or caps might not be that important now. But, if it's part of the AI, and you guys can change it, a second squad of IG Kasrkin would be a reasonable allowance in my opinion.

#34 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:13 AM

--
||
--

Yeaa regrettable due to the map you played and the fact we cannot control how the buildings are placed you'll get BS like ubers bottlenecking like that. Sucks but thats hardcode for you

Last time we were dealing with land-locked Ubers, Arkhan was creating new base layouts that would place the Machine shops in the periphery instead of in the center. His new plans, if implemented, would really work on the larger maps, such as the 1024 User Made maps that I like so much.

Still, there was talk about getting the AI to build Machine shops around the nearby listening posts rather than around the Stronghold, and that too would solve the problem of land-locked ubers in most cases.

If you remember, you guys were also talking about building mines around the Machine Shops, because the mines of old seemed to let out the units and keep them from getting stuck as easily.

Anyway, it sounded to me like there were tons of AI things that you guys could do to eliminate or at least mitigate land-locked or building-trapped ubers.

#35 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:19 AM

Well Theta.. that perhaps could be in the priority list. We'll see. I don't see it being an issue to place the vehicle buildings on other LPs but its also risky since we don't know what maps people play so you might get a map like PenalColony and to rely on that one LP away from your base to build the vehicle center is a major risk. Still... we can experiment.

Hellhounds ARE built often in the current build.. its just what the AI considers useful to counter you with that selects em.

Necron Lord's abilities ARE active as half are passive abilities and others are active. Some actually are buggy so whether they work or not.. well.. blame Relic at the moment.

As for the hard caps.. yeaahh.. lets not go there Theta.. its a broken record scenario. We don't balance.. we code ontop of the balance given us. Please don't bring this up. If, say, Riker's DoWXP team decides to do what you ask and then use our AI then we're all happy. But not this project.

and the 3 necrons aren't really doing anything. They've got thousands of power and they most they do is just constantly ressurect their necron lord after or around the point they hit tier2. I also don't see them reinforcing their scarab builders at all.

Wow.. this is a first. I have run 20+ games with the Necrons and only the first initial ones when the Necron code was buggy did they not produce. No idea what gives? It could have been one of the Necron buildprograms misfired although 3 Necron team could not have choosen all the same program? Never seen a modern-scripted Necron AI not produce a massive onslaught of armies.

What map and skill was this on? Its was 3 Necrons in alliance vs what other 3 vs 1 what? Thats an odd arrangement for testing.

#36 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:37 AM

As for the hard caps.. yeaahh.. lets not go there Theta.. its a broken record scenario. We don't balance.. we code ontop of the balance given us. Please don't bring this up. If, say, Riker's DoWXP team decides to do what you ask and then use our AI then we're all happy. But not this project.

--

That was always my biggest problem and complaint betatesting for this crew in the past. I had no way of knowing which part of the code was AI and which part of the code was Balance. I still have no way of knowing, unless someone here speaks up and tells me.

If the "Limits" and "Caps" and the "Necron's Resurrection Orb 40 Caps" for the Necrons are not part of the AI, then it's good indeed to know that. Then like you say, we can go after Relic or Riker for the fix. Makes good sense to me, once you know what is on the table and what isn't.

--
||
--

1) Has your AI done a Necron Lord Mass Resurrection with the Resurrection Orb during a game? I keep assuming that's part of the AI, the Necron Resurrection Orb, and not a part of the balance code. And, I keep asking because I have never yet seen the Necron Lord's AI cast or use the Resurrection Orb ever in any game in the plain vanilla. Is that one of those broken Relic AI functions, or is it not even a part of the AI code at all?

2) I have never seen the Necron AI build and teleport a Restored Monolith either, yet if I remember right, Arkhan said that the new AI was teleporting Restored Monoliths like crazy now. I assume that teleporting monoliths is another one of the AI functions and not some sort of balance function?

3) At some point you may want to start a thread where you list all of the Broken or Untouchable Balance issues, especially telling us what parts of the Necron Lord's abilities we can expect to see and what won't be there due to bugs or other obstacles. It would keep us from asking the question over again, if we had a place to refer to, letting us know what is what and what parts of the game are off limits and why. The special Necron Lord AI abilities are a critical part of the Necrons, and it would be nice to know what parts of it are broken so that we can lobby or pursue Relic for the fix. Just another sign to me that Relic never finished the AI or never really finished making the game.

4) Strange to hear that Necrons weren't tiering in one of the beta games. The Necrons always tiered, from what I could tell -- sometimes the only race in the plain vanilla that did tier up. Malkor should probably send you the replay. Maybe it has something to do with the Insane setting. When I was last here, the Insane and Harder settings seldom got tested, along with the Standard setting. It was the HARD setting that got most of the time and polishing. I was always one of those who found hard hard enough for my liking, and even found a use for the Standard setting with certain undefendable skewed-teamplay maps.

#37 Malkor

Malkor

Eternity

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:46 AM

Okay, so now I'm pretty sure only certain build programs are broken for the Necron. I tried an insane mountain trail with an IG ally versus two necrons as per thudo's request, despite the map causing strange graphical glitches with buildings for me. I knew something had changed when scarabs were reinforcing, and furthermore when immortals showed up. When I saw an energy core, though, I knew I was in for something truly delicious.

Therefore I suggest taking a look at Rhean Jungle map, which is where my necrons consistently go braindead. On mountain trails, though, the Imperium faced what would turn out to be quite a battle...

This replay is titled Malkor20b1aa, which stands for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached Files

#38 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:56 AM

I hope you don't mind me chiming in again, but I have run into a couple of other strange issues with the plain vanilla that I believe are AI related.

A) The Tau AI are NOT building Thermo Generators on the available Slag Deposits. I have seen that a lot now, which might explain in part why the Tau AI tends to get overrun -- they aren't harvesting resources as well as they could, and they also seem to be very slow or even reluctant to claim strategic points let alone fight for them. Even when I break out and eliminate an enemy faction, there are tons of empty unclaimed strategic points and the Tau AI allies never bother coming after them. Tau troops that can capture available strategic points just walk right on by as if those points weren't there and available.

B) In the plain vanilla, I have seen the Necron AI come over into the Chaos AI ally's base, capture the Chaos slag deposit, and build half of their Necron base around the Slag Deposit that they stole from their Chaos AI ally. Kind of strange predatory behavior there from the Necron AI, and might explain why the plain vanilla Chaos are always being eliminated about the same time that the Tau and the IG go down.

I assume these things are AI related, because I remember the Thermo Generators being on the table in times past, in this forum.

Anyway, need to make sure that the other factions are claiming and using their nearby Slag Deposits, not just the Necrons. The other AI factions need to rush and get there to the Slag Deposits (and listening post strategic points) before the Necron's AI does. Some of this plain vanilla stuff could possibly have made its way over into your AI as well?

Edited by ThetaOrion, 13 November 2006 - 06:02 AM.

#39 Zenoth

Zenoth

title available

• Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:54 AM

Another A.I Error, that time on Mountain Trail, without Necrons.

Settings were ...

Map: Mountain Trail
Factions: All Tau, 2 Vs 2
Difficulty: Hard
Resources Sharing: Off/Disabled
Resources Rate: Normal/Standard
Game Type: Annihilation

Here's a picture:
Posted Image

-Warning-
03:20:56.29   APP -- Game Start
03:20:56.29   GAME -- Ending FE
03:20:56.29   GAME -- Shutdown play
03:20:56.29   GAME -- Beginning skirmish mission '4P_MOUNTAIN_TRAIL' (3 Computers)
03:20:56.29   GAME -- Recording game
03:20:56.29   GAME -- Initializing sync checking...
03:20:56.32   GAME -- Initializing FX Manager...
03:20:56.32   GAME -- Initializing Rendering Systems...
03:20:56.32   GAME -- Initializing NISLets...
03:20:56.37   GAME -- Initializing World Blueprints...
03:20:56.37   GAME -- Initializing Scene Graph...
03:20:56.37   GAME -- Initializing MOD systems...
03:20:57.20   GAME -- Initializing Session...
03:20:57.20   GAME -- Initializing Players...
03:20:57.20   GAME -- Initializing SCAR (Pre-Sim) systems...
03:20:57.37   MOD -- Loading Win Condition(DATA:Scar/WinConditions/ANNIHILATE.SCAR)
03:20:57.37   GAME -- Initializing Team Colour Systems...
03:20:59.73   GAME -- Preloading all models...
03:21:07.92   GAME -- Applying Team Colours...
03:21:08.23   GAME -- Initializing UI...
03:21:08.23   GAME -- Initializing LUA...
03:21:08.25   GAME -- Initializing SCAR (Post SIM)...
03:21:13.84   GAME -- Precaching Events...
03:21:13.84   GAME -- Initializing Sim-Vis Handlers...
03:21:13.92   GAME -- Initializing music...
03:21:14.79   GAME -- Initializing AI...
03:21:14.79   GAME -- Initializing SCAR...
03:21:14.90   GAME -- Preparing Sim-Vis...
03:21:14.90   SIM -- Setting SyncErrorChecking level to Low
03:21:14.90   GAME -- Local player (Zenoth, 0) finished loading (24c4eb73) (19 seconds)
03:21:26.68   GAME -- Starting mission...
03:36:04.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:36:08.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:36:13.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:37:59.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:38:47.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:38:52.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 4 binned
03:38:53.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:38:59.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:04.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:39:05.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:39:07.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:08.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:39:10.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:15.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:16.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 6 binned
03:39:22.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:39:23.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:28.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:39:31.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:32.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:34.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:39:37.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:39:52.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:17.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:20.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:41:23.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 5 binned
03:41:25.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:26.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:41:29.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 4 binned
03:41:31.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:41:32.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 4 binned
03:41:35.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:38.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:40.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:41.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 4 binned
03:41:44.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:41:47.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:41:50.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:52.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:53.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:41:59.62   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:05.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:08.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:11.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:23.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:28.12   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:32.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:35.65   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:42:37.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:40.15   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:43.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:44.64   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 3 binned
03:42:46.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:49.15   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 2 binned
03:42:55.15   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:42:56.65   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:43:04.14   SimulationController::GenerateSyncCmd - couldn't send all commands, 1 binned
03:43:11.54   GAME -- SimulationController::Pause 0
03:43:52.23   GAME -- SimulationController::Pause 1
03:43:56.00   APP -- Game Stop

:mellow:

And ...

-AI Log-
1003 21:45 CpuManager: Starting AI Think

Alright, so, no Necrons, all Tau, above settings, and the Error occurred right where the picture was taken. I was battling it out and trying to push one of the enemy faction back, and right there where I took the screen shot it happened.

I hope it's just another typo somewhere.

One thing is for sure though, is that it has to do with the Tau, heh.

#40 ThetaOrion

ThetaOrion

title available

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:41 AM

Zenoth: All Tau . . .

Well, that's one WAY to guarantee that the Tau AI will win a few games. :mellow:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users