#1 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:23 PM

Jay stared at the officer with half closed eyes and a look of boredom. The Officer stared with equal intensity back, flipping his eyes from the papers on his desk which he kept tapping and Jay.

"So, you're primary reasons for joining in this revolution are: cynicism, the fun of blowing shit up, and the they wouldn't let me in the army. I hope you understand these aren't exactly compelling reasons to trust you." He peered over his glasses at the recruit.

"That's great." Jay responded tonelessly.

"I can think up a few names who would disagree, mmmm?" The Officer leaned back in the chair. "So tell me, why shouldn't I kill you right here as a spy?"

"You don't have gun."

"Yes, but that soldier in the corner does."

"That's not you, is it?"

"You understand what I mean, damnit, now stop avoiding the question." He leaned forwards to emphasize the seriousness of his point.

"Because I'm not a spy? Tell me, do I look like I'd bother to take the time to spy on you? I honestly don't really care about the 'fate of the universe' and all that other bullshit you feed me. I just feel like blowing shit up, and they won't let me in the army. Therefore, my options are joining a religious fanatic cult and taking the time to find them and then attend boring meetings about religion, or talk to a friend I have who's a soldier here and get a job. Can I go get some explosives now?"

The Officer smiled. "Whatever you want. Good to have you in."

When Jay left, the soldier turned to his superior with incredulity written all over his face. The Officer answered the unspoken question with what was intended to be a sinister smile that made him look drunk.

"A spy like that will make a good bargaining chip if we lose someone."

Edited by Darkskul, 16 March 2007 - 12:59 AM.

Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#2 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:40 AM

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Jay watched the Space station get steadily closer in the LCD screen on the deck. He stood, transfixed by the knowledge that they were going to crash and die.

"We're not going to crash and die, you know. This is regular speed to be docking."

Jay nodded sympathetically. Poor soul, would probably never even realize they had hit the station, he thought.

The pilot turned twisted around in his chair. "Does he really think we're going to crash and die? Has he never docked before?"

Jay was rudely pulled out of his ponderings about how much work it took to live in whatever afterlife there was by a sharp tapping on the visor of his spacesuit. He unsealed the glass plate and stared expantantly at the stern face of the Sargeant. "JAY! YOU ARE GOING TO BE DEPLOYED SOON." The Sarge informed him loudly. "YOU MUST TRAVEL TO THE EXIT POINT." Jay nodded, and absent mindedly wandered towards the door. "HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHERE THAT IS." Jay shook his head. "DID YOU NOT ATTEND THE MEETING EXPLAINING THIS." Jay shook his head, looking bored now. "THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE ROOM WAS EMPTY."

The Sargeant siezed him by the arm and literally dragged him through the hallways, as Jay soon discovered that trying to keep up with the sargeant in this ridiculous suit was near impossible. The Sargeant dropped off in the middle of a hallway.

"So, you're the new terrorist?" The technician asked as he sliced through the floor Jay was lying face down on. "Pretty nice plan we got here, eh? Creating this little airlock? They'll never notice you got out." Jay was about to inform he did not care when the technician finished and the rectangle he was lieing down on fell into a small chamber concealed between the floor and the thick outer shell of the ship.

"Alright, now hand me up that plate and turn on that laser. The computer will tell it where to cut." Jay did as instructed. The technician sealed the panel back in with welding tape and the laser cut a rectangle around him. Alarmingly quickly, he found himself in Space.

The ship was bigger than it looked from inside, mainly because most of it was carrying cargo. It actually was a real cargo ship, doing a real cargo haul. Among the cargo were terrorists. On the dock next door he could see his target. The ship was huge, a full sized USMC battleship. It was, as of now, almost abandoned. The crew were almost all offboard. Repairs were being done, making it a perfect target. Using the magnetic gloves on the suit, Jay climbed up the side of his ship until he was parellel with the battlecruiser. He gave a hard kick and engaged the thrusters and the cloaking device. This side of the station had no windows, so his only worry was radar. Jay simply closed his eyes during the flight through open space. He had learned early on of his terror of the place. He didn't open them until he bumped against the side of the ship a minute later. He pulled the P9200 from his hip and pulled himself along the shell of the ship. He had landed close to the drop point for the bomb. He flipped on the magnets on his boots and took a space walk. Further on down, he spotted the technicianclimbing out of the cut where the bomb was to be placed. Jay held his fire until he was close to around 200 yards. The blue beam struck the worker on the side, at the point where the ribcage is weakest, cooking his lung. The corpse flopped losely in the 0 gravity environment, anchored down by his boots.

Jay pulled him sharply off the ship and threw him into the void when he reached him. He unclipped the heavy bomb from his belt and peered down the shaft the technician revealed in his repair work. He shoved the explosive hard into into the shaft and watched it float down in the gravityless pit.

In the mean time, one of the small ships the technicians had come out on had been turned into the site of a massacre. The hijacked ship drifted slowly up to Jay, dead bodies hanging off the sides. Jay magneted himself to the side and the ship slipped off to an escape ship on the other side of the station. Jay turned and winked to the men inside the ship and pressed the detonator. The explosion was terrific. Most of it took place inside the ship, of course. As soon as the button was pushed, large bulges appeared all of the ship, some ripping open to let out a jet of flame. More and more bulges appeared, most of them tearing open, appearing faster and faster until the ship ripped in two in a short blast of fire. The front of the bridge let out a belch of fire and steel, and the engines shattered with a blast of orange. A ripple of destruction seemed to spread from them, finishing off the back half of the ship. Jay looked back into the cockpit of the repair ship, and bowed. Simultaneously, several attacks were launched down on Earth below. As approached the escape craft, John Doe fell asleep.

((Don't worry, most of my bombings probably won't be that lengthy.))

Edited by Darkskul, 07 March 2007 - 02:20 AM.

Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.

#3 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

Jay got a transmission from the ground, hundreds of miles below, mere miliseconds after John got his. It was basically identical, encrypted the same way as John's message, and sent by the same person.

Good work. You know who this is. Come to City Block A-17 in Tordaron, building 247.25 at 0500 sharp tomorrow morning. Be sure you bring protection. A shuttle will pick you up in about 10 minutes. Get aboard and you will be taken to our clubhouse. When you get there, rest up.

Unbeknowst to Jay, he was meeting up with John Doe, a man he didn't even know. ((LOLZ THAT RHYMEZ !!!!!1!113!!!!@!1!oneone!eleven!!shift1!!))

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#4 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 04:01 AM

Jay was tempted to post back:

Don't I get 10 fucking minutes of rest? I just blew up a goddamn BATTLESHIP for Chrissakes! You bastards...

Instead, he mumbled the words to himself. The shuttle was already there when he docked. He kicked lept off the repair ship onto the transport and dragged himself over to the airlock. He stumbled out of his suit hastily once inside. He hated the thing, it limited his movement far too much. He sprinted into the seating zone, knocking over members of the crew and attedents. He launched himself through the air and landed sprawled out on the chairs. He was asleep in record time.
Posted Image

#5 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

Jay's shuttle had arrived, and the Rebel Carrier service was waiting for him. Still asleep, the three men carried him to the back of a car and put him in. When they arrived at the meetingplace, they decided to wake him up...

"Wakie-wakie, someone's got a meeting to be to in 15 minutes..."

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#6 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 07:20 PM

"Yeah, and fuck you too." Jay's face creased into a frown, distressed by the fact that he was going to have to stand up and walk somewhere. This was certainly more than he had bargained for upon signing up.

"Uh, better be careful with this one." One of the officers remarked to the other with a grin. "I suppose you heard about what he did to that other officer when they tried to 'arrest' him?"

Jay allowed himself a slight smile upon the memory of jamming a heatknife hilt deep through the officer who had let him through. Good thing the guy had turned out to be a traitor, Jay would've been royally screwed had he not. Instead, he was regarded as a bit of a hero in his division. He was also a running joke among the lower ranking officers.

Jay pulled himself to his feet and yawned, rubbing the sore spot where his guns had dug into his flesh. He checked to make sure they were hidden, then kicked open the back door violently and hopped to the ground. He tried to ignore the unpleasent fact that he was in a city and strolled into the alley looking like he was slightly hungover. The people around him payed no attention to the apperent drunk.

Jay glanced down at the timestrip on his wrist and realized he had 15 minutes to kill. He needed someplace out of sight to hide for the moment...he ducked into the corner, ignoring he actual drunk sitting there.
Posted Image

#7 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:35 AM

Jay watched in shock as the drunk next to him pulled out some sort of pistol and began edging towards the stairs leading to the buildings. He rose, cooker in hand and stepped out of arms reach from the man.

"But on the other hand, maybe it's not such a good idea to go inside." Jay said, preparing to fire if the guy didn't have one damn good excuse. When's the other guy getting here? He wondered.
Posted Image

#8 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:24 PM

"Hey you! What the fuck you think you're doing?" Jay said, in a voice just below a shout to keep people outside from hearing. "Put down the gun, and get back down here." Jay tightened his grip on the pistol. "5 - 4 - 3..."
Posted Image

#9 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:56 PM

(OOC: I guess i'll be posting here now.)

John turned around. Great. Some moran with a gun. John put the gun away and walked towards the person. "Listen moron. I saw one of the top USMC Admirals and i'm going to be late for a meeting. So unless you plan on shooting me, i'll be going."
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#10 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:33 PM

"Oh. I'm going there too." Jay walked past him towards the door, and as an afterthought flashed the the badge with the rebel's symbol at him. The gun hung loosely at his side. "So what's the USMC guy doing at this meeting? Or assination attempt I should think?"
Posted Image

#11 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

"I was on my way to kill him but we might aswell see what's up." John started thinking that maybe this guy was a fake, and this was a plan to kill him but he let it go. He started walking up the steps yet again.
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users