You can always go ingame and host there whenever you want, but there might be times you wish to organize a game at a future time.
You may use this subforum for that purpose.
Below are some posting guidelines for doing this:
In topic and title:
- The host, if it is not (just) you, the topic starter
- The game and mod to be used (and version if applicable) ie: BFME1, ElvenAlliance Beta2
- The desired skill level, if limited (e.g. newbie, pro) otherwise you can leave it out
- The type of game and number of players to be played, if specified or desired (e.g. 4 vs 4, free for all, Helms Deep, Good vs Evil)
- The date and time the game will happen, including timezone information *
Just in topic:
- Any kind of requirements (custom maps, etc.)
- Special Rules (starting money, no-rush, etc.)
* To avoid confusion, please use US EST (GMT -5), GMT, and Europe am/pm time (GMT +1) so that everyone can quickly tell when the game is taking place.
Topic Title: "[BFME1/TDH7.5] May 6th, 15:00, GMT - 2vs2 anyone"
Topic Description: 3pm GMT, 4pm Europe, 10am EST
Use this chart to figure out the timezone:
- US West Coast GMT -8
- US Mountains GMT -7
- US Central GMT -6
- US Eastern (EST) GMT -5
- Britain = GMT
- Western Europe GMT +1
- Eastern Europe GMT +2
add 1 when in daylight savings time
Alternatively go to this site: http://www.worldtimezone.com/
For international time conversion to am/pm simply add 12 to the number for pm and leave am numbers the same:
12:00 - 12 pm
13:00 - 01 pm
14:00 - 02 pm
15:00 - 03 pm
16:00 - 04 pm
17:00 - 05 pm
18:00 - 06 pm
19:00 - 07 pm
20:00 - 08 pm
21:00 - 09 pm
22:00 - 10 pm
23:00 - 11 pm
00:00 - 12 am
- The T3A:Online Team
Edited by Mathijs, 21 September 2013 - 03:41 PM.