- - - - -

i have this prob with this direct3D error 0x0x8007000e

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_XxscorpioxX_*

Guest_XxscorpioxX_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

i have this prob now i really do not understand it i have done nearly every thing to fix it but just gave up

the prob is that when i play command and conquer 3 kane's wrath and start up campain and play the missons i have no prob but then i do about 4 to 5 if lucky 6 missons the whole game stops and gose to the desktop and comes up with a box saying this direct3D error 0x0x8007000e (E_OUTOFMEMORY) i have looked at other fourms to get some help but no luck but i am on this misson where i have to get the GDI's con yard and destrouy 3 tib feeleds but usein the weapon but then soon as i take con yard the game gose right away to the top right hand side and then crashes.

i can play nicely online and on skirmsh i have a newish comp can play some advanc games but laggy but ok C&C3 TW works fine why dose C&C3 KW not ?????
resses
oh yeah and when that direct3D error 0x0x8007000e box comes up it has alot of addresses max i had was 45 but now its only 29 and most of the addresses are called (unknown)(0):cnc3ep1.dat+ then nubbers all diff and then debug i do not understand it can some1 give me some sort of help av tryed maxin my memory but there no luck in that and i play the game with every setings low (grafics) sorry for spellin but need help thank for readin this

#2 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:01 AM

I have the same problem for both CnC3 and it took me very long time to fix it (not completely though but at least it's playable now).
It seems that this problem is caused by the program (in a way I can't explain) and made me almost give up on CnC series.

Possible Solution:
1. Start the game normally
2. Minimize the game (ALT+TAB) during in CnC3 menu
3. Open task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
4. Choose Process tab
5. Find cnc3ep1.exe and cnc3ep1.dat
6. Right click and one of them and choose "Set Affinity"
7. Uncheck CPU1 box and click ok
8. Do no. 6-7 with another file mentioned in no. 5
9. Open the game and play it normally

NOTE:
Doing this will increase the game loading time. However I got your problem in 5 minutes of each game I play. By doing this, my playing time is extended to about 2 hours. So it's worth the effort for me. You can try it but it could work or it could not (still it's better than nothing). I'm not expert in programming. So if you got a suggestion to fix this in any other way, please tell me too.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#3 Guest_XxscorpioxX_*

Guest_XxscorpioxX_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

thank you i will give it a try av not been on the comp coz i kinda gave up on this problem i do have a good comp for me C&C 3 gose great but is KW and i just notest that when i play a mission it dose the problem but if i go online its great.

but yes thank u for that help i will try and see if it works if not then i will still tell u thank you very much :p

#4 Guest_babareha_*

Guest_babareha_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:54 AM

I have the same problem for both CnC3 and it took me very long time to fix it (not completely though but at least it's playable now).
It seems that this problem is caused by the program (in a way I can't explain) and made me almost give up on CnC series.

Possible Solution:
1. Start the game normally
2. Minimize the game (ALT+TAB) during in CnC3 menu
3. Open task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
4. Choose Process tab
5. Find cnc3ep1.exe and cnc3ep1.dat
6. Right click and one of them and choose "Set Affinity"
7. Uncheck CPU1 box and click ok
8. Do no. 6-7 with another file mentioned in no. 5
9. Open the game and play it normally

NOTE:
Doing this will increase the game loading time. However I got your problem in 5 minutes of each game I play. By doing this, my playing time is extended to about 2 hours. So it's worth the effort for me. You can try it but it could work or it could not (still it's better than nothing). I'm not expert in programming. So if you got a suggestion to fix this in any other way, please tell me too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users