• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts
  • Projects:Middle-earth Lore, Cartography & Linguistics

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

More on "moderate" islamic scholars: Yusuf Al-Qaradawi.

Al-Qaradawi is the top-gun preacher at Al Jazeera, with an estimated audience of 40 million viewers. He is 'Sheik', i.e. he has the authority to issue fatwa's (rulings or decisions which are mandatory for the 'Ummah' (all Muslims); he's the chief religious scholar of IslamOnline, and among other honorary offices is a trustee of the Oxford University Center for Islamic Studies [no wonder considering the widespread islamofili in the UK]:

As he in the clip below is speaking in arabic, his views really is fairly moderate.

... elen síla lúmenn´ ómentielvo ...
... a star shines on the hour of our meeting ...
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#122 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

I really hope that the people in charge down there don't bow down because of this moderate politician's assassination. This should have the opposite effect than what the fundies want it to have. We do however see very well here how fundamental religions exert and maintain their power. Sad stuff.

We got a bit of a turnaround up here on how to approach the Islamic topic these days. I found an norwegian chronicle here(norwegian, non-scandinavians should ignore) written by someone I've never really imagined would say something like this(one of them big anti-racist kinda persons). I'll translate the bullet points she made at the end when i get back from dinner.

We need politicians that show genuine love and honor for Norway's core values, and that act upon them:
* Map the ideological foundation for Muslim organizations. Those that also are political shall be treated political, and thus shall not receive religious support funds. you[the government/nation] are today financing powers that are working intensely to disband Democracy in favor of Sharia. Macabre, but undeniable true. Deny special treatment - special treatment only works indirectly by suppressing freedom, especially for the vulnerable[in the organization].
* Let the fair hair of all girls blow freely in the wind in grade school. the Islamists will squirm.
* Remove the mobile prisons, the uniforms burka and niqab.
* Stop all economic support for religious/ethnic groups and channel the funds into society's arenas[public/common organizations I guess]. Especially those for children.
* Stop barging into mosques for, surely well intended, dialogue. Muslims are first and foremost humans, not religious objects.

I agree very much with the first and fourth point. Economic support of religious organizations is barely tolerable if they are purely religious. Once they are political its GAME OVER.
The separation of "church" and state is one of the few things that need to be clear, and if you don't believe in that then you are not worthy of a nation's* embrace.

Second; Refocusing the government funding from religious to secular organizations that nourish social events in society is a really good idea and it should be the one of the ultimate goals for a secular future.

*Norway specifically, although we still do not have 100% separation, the government have put through reforms that will loosen the connection between the Norwegian church and the Norwegian state. as long as the church gets better at being democratic(a problem atm, they don't know how to write election papers nor have a proper election system, but we had voting papers last election for it so things are moving along), they will become more and more independent and get to elect their own leaders.

Edited by duke_Qa, 06 January 2011 - 03:17 PM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#123 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:36 PM

Another distortion of history or 'Muslim social construct of reality':

Creator of Egyptian-Syrian TV Series about Cleopatra: Roman Wars Instigated by the Jews!

At least he doesn't link it to Mossad. :D

#124 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

We got a bit of a turnaround up here on how to approach the Islamic topic these days. I found an norwegian chronicle here (norwegian, non-scandinavians should ignore) written by someone I've never really imagined would say something like this (one of them big anti-racist kinda persons). ...

Glad to see, that the Norwegians are beginning to take the threat from (political) Islam serious ... unlike in Sweden, which are literally being raped by Political Correctness on Steroids.

I use to read Human Rights Service, where Hege Storhaug is a regular contributor, but it's sure nice to see such clear opinion being published in the MSM, and that she has got a lot of positive response on that chronicle.

You've also got a quality blog in Dokument.no, and then there is the famous Norwegian super-blogger Fjordman (from Trøndelag); he might be known only in the counter-jihad blogosphere, but he really writes some mindblowing stuff, see The Fjordman Files (index to writings in various media).

I also remember some Norwegian politician speaking out quite frankly against Islamization on Norwegian TV (about half a year ago; didn't bother to find the link), and I believe that Flemming Rose's book on the Muhammed cartoons ('Tavshedens Tyranni' in danish) will now be published in Norway, including a reprint of the cartoons (Rose was the editor on Jyllands-Posten responsible for printing the cartoons).

------------

On Hege Storhaug's chronicle: Generally I agree with all her points, and also with your comments. Just a few remarks:

* Let the fair hair of all girls blow freely in the wind in grade school. the Islamists will squirm.
* Remove the mobile prisons, the uniforms burka and niqab.

According to the Islamic Scriptures, neither the hijab (open face veil covering the hair), nor the niqab or burka, are mandatory for women; the Qur'an and Ahadith only demand 'modest dressing' ... so the insistence on these are only a political manifestation on the part of the islamists, showing that Sharia is the ruling principle, and that women accordingly are subordinated men.

On the subject of even small girls being forced to wear the hijab/niqab/burka: this is customary from the age of 6 to 9 years, and is the most horrible aspect of the niqab/burka-problematic. According to Islamic tradition, this signifies that the girl wearing this outfit is a legitimate sexual object (see this post and this post); this aspect is usually absent in the discussion on a ban on niqab/burka.

#125 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

Those evil, evil Christians at work again, spreading heinous lies on the faithful followers of the Profet Mohamed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXvPzA-IAQ

A justification for Al-Shabaab's policy of genocide ... They have displaced at least 1.5 million non-Muslim people and are continuing the attacks, and 350,000 have died so far. This is the main cause of the 'famine' - the people have fled for their lives as refugees, to avoid this Islamic phenomenon of genocide against non-Muslims ... Why don't they just convert, and submit to 'The Religion of Peace'?

#126 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

There are atrocities, and then there are the really heinous acts of cruelty. The last ones are seldom reported, like this one:

Pakistan: Christian family refuses to convert to Islam; 2 year old daughter gang-raped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StSbvmoXlus#at=263

#127 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:03 AM

After two weeks of Ramadandingdong:

Posted Image

Still time for improvement with one week to go.

#128 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

Hilarious news:

Systematic destruction of Mecca's historical buildings and sites, by Saudi-Barbarian (Wahabi) authorities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15J3MwL9Pxw

2:12 "An ancient house belonging to the Prophet Mohamed was recently razed to make room for a public toilet"!!

#129 Námo

Námo

• Project Team
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

I sorry, but I can't embed this one. Click the link and get a cheap laugh:

Arab Culture on Jordanian TV: http://www.memritv.o...hp?clip_id=3223

#130 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

He called him an old shoe. how funny!

#131 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:48 AM

Haha, that shoe-comment was the straw that broke the camel's back. I liked the big guy, he seems to be anti-authoritarian, but if that is the general compromise-level of Arabs its no wonder that we get civil wars down there.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#132 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:21 PM

Hmm... that was strangely helpful to my theory that people who live in deserts are slightly more insane than most. But that TV show is sort of like a more tolerable Bill O'Riley. Get The X-Factor off the American airwaves and get this show on. Far more entertaining.

#133 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

But we have Jerry Springer!

#134 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:06 AM

True that. Does it still have new episodes? They stopped showing it on non-cable, so I never see it anymore. And Jerry is off hosting shows in Las Vegas.

#135 Guest_inciongbjw_*

Guest_inciongbjw_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

How is it which many people appear to obtain what you would like in everyday life even though other people struggle everyday? The reason why isn't existence reasonable? Have you ever heard these questions just before? Have you ever uttered these words?

Life is fair. Every day life is exact. Life will not make any errors. Belief may be the error. Many people receive what you want in everyday life since they concentrate on thecause not really the impact.

In the event you concentrate on the impact a person waste all your power! The storyline of the One hundred paint cans demonstrates this particular properly? A designer was requested to paint a gorgeous painting on the ground of an indoor courtyard. This painter was a master from his artwork, however he was also odd. He'd to possess just about all their 100 paint containers open up awaiting their clean and he had to have their quite large bullmastiff called Diesel-powered along with him all the time. Right now Diesel was awkward and thus as soon as our artist began his project Diesel came walking around as well as bumped more than their very first bucket associated with paint. Instantly the actual artist stopped his labored as well as began cleaning up the mess. No faster had he returned to perform when Diesel knocked over two additional paint containers. Again the actual artist cleared up the mess, but this time around he also had to remodel what little perform he'd currently accomplished mainly because Diesel-powered had strolled by means of this. This particular continued all day and the discouraged designer accomplished nothing till..somewhat boy came through as well as said,"Sir, can I dog your dog?Inch The actual designer required. Effectively the actual little young man as well as Diesel-powered obtained along therefore well they played all night over inside the part. Lastly the mural was creating progress.

Adjust the only real factor anyone may really control. Alter your mind (nature). Fill up your thoughts with caring ideas, obvious your thoughts associated with judgement, understand that you tend to be infinite, realize that every atom in the cosmos works to bring a person far more than you have actually imagined as well as comprehend the only real factor position within the method of all this can be your power. It may sound therefore insane that you simply will be the dam holding back again the flood of the large quantity, however this can be the actual paradox that makes achievement as well as wealth so simple for many however so complicated with regard to numerous. The actual globe reflects what the thoughts projects. In case you are predicting which you are likely to adjust the actual globe, regardless of whether it be together with your body or your mind, then your globe reflects back, "Okay, manipulate me personally!" then which is all you get as well as you happen to be stuck. If instead you project that the entire cosmos is bringing you a lot more compared to you can perhaps picture and your mind is stuffed with adore as well as serenity. Amazing, right now that is energy.

_____________________________________________________________-
http://submissionwre.../wowgold100000/
http://moj-blog.pl/rsprivateserver/
http://www.uiah.fi/v...dwars2openbeta/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users