Command and Conquer Zero Hour Contra 007 AI

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_csimami3_*

Guest_csimami3_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hey community, I often play with my friend in Cnc: Contra ZH 007 :p against the AI but they are just too hard. (I admit we are still a beginner) So we wanted to know whether it is one of the AI patch makes it easy as in the normal CNC: ZH.
sorry for bad English

#2 Therevenage

Therevenage
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:32 AM

Um how about just getting better . Or not playing the mod at all? and if that much of a problem i don't mind teaching you how to play better.
Get hamachi , (Google it) and join my network "Zhaos Room 8"
i can teach you how to take em down no problem :p

#3 lil tasman

lil tasman

CnC Mapper

• Hosted
  • 903 posts
  • Projects:Contra 008, Fallout Wars
  •  Contra 008 Wallpapers, Advertising and Maps. Fallout Wars AI Coding, Advertising, and Maps.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

Get better at the original ZH then switch over to Contra.

Also, you can get Hamachi and join "ContraUnited2" You have to wait a day or so to get approved. If it says you need a password, try "OpenGame" or something like "Contra" or "007"

Zhaos Room 8 is a Shockwave room mainly.

I can teach you some strategy also.
Amat Victoria Curam
Victory Loves Preparation

Posted Image

#4 Infinity_Division

Infinity_Division
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Projects:Presentation about elephant by hindunism.
  •  Pure pressure in my head.

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:48 AM

I think Contra AI not too much hard even Insane. You will find they all easy if you know how to play with them. Try Remix Escalation, the awesome mod for pro players with AIs that had godlike slayer ability (But noob tactic is very effective against them).

Edited by Infinity_Division, 14 August 2010 - 07:50 AM.

#5 Su8perkillr

Su8perkillr

Capslockers are attention whores.

• Members
  • 722 posts
  • Projects:Losing the game
  •  Why cant this be red :(

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

I started Contra, found out AI was hard, started with some turtling matches just to explore the game, those times I had about 20 patriots and a shiload of arty bases. Now I know the game, I can also do it with 3 patriots and some units. It isnt that hard to learn the game, it requires time though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

its like a big ball of tesla troopers firing on down below, but cant attack structures. ION STORM :D

#6 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:18 PM

AI is highly predictable and much easier to beat than a good player.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#7 Guest_Vikas_*

Guest_Vikas_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

Um how about just getting better . Or not playing the mod at all? and if that much of a problem i don't mind teaching you how to play better.
Get hamachi , (Google it) and join my network "Zhaos Room 8"
i can teach you how to take em down no problem Posted Image

Um... how about just not replying in order to not say nothing, elsemore why all of you that are happy with the AI in the game don´t shut up your fucking mouth cause you have what you want. Lots of people ask for an easy way to introduce to the game, they are not asking to remove what you have. Seriously people like you is what makes the world a real shit wolrd (so I have what I want, I`m going to fuck anybody that´s not happy with it...). I´ll expect next time you have a problem "Therevenage" someone asks you the same way you have asked moron.

If it´s not clear English it´s not my native language, so sorry for the mispelling, grammar-errors, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users