Photo

RC MOD V2.00 ALPHA Released

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

ok sorry for getting this message so late it's never happend before on any of my bfme games without any mod or with it untill now thx for the message back :thumbsupsmiley:
----------
there is already a game2.date in it should i go over it or keep both files ;)
----------
uh ok copying the game2.dat didn't work i got one last thing if that doesn't work then i am done for and i have to reinstall Bfme2 and bfme2 ROTWK ow and if y need someone to help with building custom maps i am ur man but i need someone to finsh of with the buildings such as Netural buildings getting em to work etc Cave Troll lairs and that sorta stuff
----------
:( so sad i have to reinstall i think u need to add that to ur fix list :p for the next upcoming patch no ones gonna like beening annoyed by instant defeat afther 3m 3s of gameplay but it's a great mod i don't want it to die just yet xD i want it to live till i dunno but i hope it goes longer than my life since i've put my faith to this game and mod i play RJ-ROTWK on ROTWK i have no problems at all or with any other mod... looks like it's time to reinstall it and fingers cross when i redownload it and the patch/mod it will work and there will be no pain in the backside for me
----------
OK this happens this is before i am reinstalling when u play bfme2 version the enemy is even attacking u and u die afther 3m 3s in game then on bfme1 version on this mod 3m 3s passed defeated again but in a different way u get defeat as soon as 1 tiny group of enemy lets say Mordor orcs come along. "I open the gate and let my towers try to finsh em off but as they half way to killing em all u end up getting Defeat i can't seem to manage to get a good pic for wat is happening but i've reinstalled it now :D Hope this works mayby it's Desura Falut it manally intalled it for me cause i had no idea how to install this one i've done the same way a RJ-ROTWK no problem no defeats afther 3m 3s but some reason it does it with this mod can't figure out why. Anyways i got my new bfme1 coming twommorw YA! My otherone had a massive crack in it and i never wanted to download any of the pirate torrents and stuff from it because every time i havn't got the stuff to do it so now i have 2 cd keys i got 2 computers hehe i can play with my bro on Lan haha thats gonna be epic one problem we can see wat each other doing without using certain skills since he siting next to me on ther other computer but it's gonna be fun though i get charge at his castle 24/7 with Rohan Cavlary or i'll use a army of Gondor at him or should i just go with Gandalf he is only 9 gotta take it easy on him u know otherwise he just Quit's because i keep killing him gotta give him a chance to build an army and stuff and show him wat to do, by the way can u give me instuctions to install it Manaully as soon as u come back on or anyone else? plz or is there a turtorial on youtube or summthing on how to install it manaully?? Sorry for 3 Post at different times. Ow and i almost forgot tell me on forum if i can help with making custom maps ok i try my best for the maps i'll try to bring back some of bfme1 places too if u want me too.

Edited by Ridder Geel, 26 August 2011 - 09:37 PM.

#42 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

If BFME 2 does not give you an auto defeat without any mods or whatever then I would like you to either, give me your email or register and send me a pm.
This is best solved privately, since it may require me to get some details about your BFME 2 installation ;)
Ridder Geel

#43 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

uh there is a problem i've have forgotten my email password which sucks and i lost my cd key so i got one from the internet to download the game which works and works for RC Mod it allows it not sure if i gonna need to use a different email or how am i gonna get back my email :/ and i havn't got an account on forum.
----------
Well this sucks i installed it all yesterday before i went to bed as i tried to play it again thinking that this might be fixed but it isn't :/
----------
uh Ridder Geel u got if u got a steam account can i privatetly chat with u instead on it.

Edited by Ridder Geel, 27 August 2011 - 11:09 AM.

#44 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

Ridder Geel, is the name on steam. As a guest you can not edit or delete your posts if im not mistaken, i merged your multiple posts for you ;)
Ridder Geel

#45 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

ah thanks uh i added u tell me when u on steam and i chat to u in private on this bug still happens afther i reinstalled it though -.-

#46 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

too Ridder Geel. My on Steam is Silent Ninja i see that u are online on steam but u are not chatting :/

#47 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

omg i've patched the game to v1.06 and lower my settings to low and still i get defeated afther 3m 3s :mad2: Please Help!

#48 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts
  •  The Patriotic Dutchmen

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

Hello,

Try unistalling the game but in a different folder (not the standard C:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Battle for Middle-Earth II) but try something like C:/Program Files/The Lord of the Rings/Battle for Middle-Earth II then patch the game to V1.06 and reinstall the mod.

- Elessar Ancalimon

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

#49 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:49 AM

Did you get my message that told you to run The Battle for Middle-earth II - RC Mod_code.exe and enter your BFME 2 serial?
Ridder Geel

#50 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

Yea i reinstalled it in a different folder an stuff now i do that RC Mod Code ok

#51 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

uh i did everything u told me but it's still not working Mayby somthing i did wrong? or somthing to do with the patch?? or somthing i download the Aphala but i got version 1.06 i installed it to different folder and stuff but everytime i reinstall and stuff it not working mayby it's Desura because that downloads it for me and does the stuff for me i need to do it manually but don't know how :(

#52 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:56 AM

Where (Which folder?) did you install the RC Mod and vanilla Bfme2? Did you copy the game2.dat to your RC Mod Folder? Patched the game tot V1.06?

- Elessar Ancalimon
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

#53 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:12 PM

i called the folder Lord of the Rings if only there was a tutorial for this to manaully install it so i know how to do this mod that way without having Desura download it and do it for me then mess it up in the process :/ should i switch Shellmap off/on and windowing off/on and the other thing i forgot for off/on i am using Windows 7 32 bit is that the problem or somthing???

#54 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

Nope, Running Windows 7 in 32 bit is no problem ^^. If you installed your bfme2 game in well.. something like: C:/Program Files/The Lord of the Rings make sure the RC Mod is also in that folder (Although separated from your bfme2 install) . I don't know what that shell map is about... haven't used it.. But I guess it shouldn't affect your game.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

#55 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

Ok... Im going to check how that desura thing works... just to make sure that thats not messing it up XD
Ridder Geel

#56 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:54 PM

hey again i managed to get it installed manaully now by my self without using anything to do it for me hopefully it will work unless i did somthing wrong let's all hope not and i hope it doesn't have any problems like this when it releases otherwise u gonna loose alot of people by the look ow well i have another option anyways if i wanna play bfme1 style :D i play it when i comes twommrow :) URA! but i hate it that EA Shut down Online does anyone still play it? if so we could play on lan since that works i was playing with my bro on the normal version of bfme2 yesterday i hate it when afhter a few seconds if the other person is not communicating it kicks u and i am like OMG i was active and stuff and i got random kicked by the server -.-. Anyway's downloads done patched to v1.06 before i downloaded the mod now before that i enter me Code before i play on the RC MOD CODE :) and put my game2.dat in the folder xD wish my luck :p.

#57 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

GOOD NEWS!!! it finally working and no Defeats and stuff! YA! ow and found a giltch if u got men on the walls (Archers) in front and they trying to reach the enemy at a distance and the gate is open they like kinda jump off the wall and run to them without dieing as well -.-

#58 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

Glad you got it working :wink_new: There is a separate thread for bugs in this forum.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

#59 Guest_ChargingKelson_*

Guest_ChargingKelson_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

where can i find this other forum i can't find it :/ i also found another bug that i need to tell on it again -.-

#60 Elessar Ancalímon

Elessar Ancalímon
  • Project Team
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Here: http://forums.revora...um/1926-rc-mod/ Hope you enjoy the game! On your other question about playing the game online; I thought there was a dedicated Hamachi network-group thingie for the RC Mod and you can play Vannilla BFME2 online using Game Ranger.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We must rule the world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users