Postmodern Shaman

• Division Leaders
  • 9,588 posts
  • Projects:T3A:Online, C&C:Online, TPW
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Donated

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

I've answered some questions I reckon will be asked often throughout the mod's progress. Please read this before asking your questions.

Q: Will this mod replace Echoes?
A: The fate of Eriador/Arnor faction remains uncertain. I would like to do it, but I haven't got the motivation for it currently. This may sound like a cop-out, but motivation is everything in the wonderful world of modding. I'd rather work on something I want to do first, and see how that goes.

Q: What will this mod include?
A: This mod will initially feature the Orcs of the Misty Mountains, in a faction conveniently called Gundabad. This faction will also include Moria Orcs and associated powers and heroes.

Q: How will this faction be different from Mordor and Isengard?
A: The Gundabad shares several similarities with Mordor especially, namely their excellent possibilities for rushing and flooding the enemy with units. However, Gundabad is capable of bringing forward a far greater flood of (rather disposable) infantry, and as the game progresses this ability grows in magnitude. Their late-game strategy will most likely revolve around keeping a superior force occupied by harassment, until they get access to their most powerful ally.

Q: Will there be a campaign?
A: Most likely not, no.

Q: Why Orcs? Why not Dúnedain? I want Dúnedain!
A: Because doing an Evil faction for BFME fills a nichè. There isn't a single-faction mod released that revolves around the Forces of Shadow, while there are great mods such as TDH and TEA that expand the Forces of Light. I want to add something to this mix.

I will add further questions as they are repeated and become annoying. (:p)

v1efn3X.png

Leader of The 3rd Age

Artist for The Peloponnesian Wars

Artist and support for C&C:Online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users