2 replies to this topic

#1 otsutsuki.asura

otsutsuki.asura
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

Banner & hordes editing

Hello,
i've a question about hordes in rj rotwk mod. I'm interested to increase horde's size with more than 50 units per each. When i do that in the game all is showed correctly but when i attack something with the so modified horde game crashes. My request is about the existance of a parameter in any of the text files i can edit to increase this limit value (>50).
The other question is about banner carrier level stars over the banner itself. In rotwk and bfme this was showed after passage to level two of the single horde while in rj rotwk this is not.
I searched wherever i know but nobody talk about this before. Can somebody help me about this issue??
MAny thanks
Mikael

Edited by mikele87, 17 September 2011 - 02:22 PM.

#2 ebergner

ebergner
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:33 PM

I have the same problem Horde size no bigger than 50 units. I observed if you move that horde to and around the building without attacking anything, and then press to attack the specified building - then they do the attack without crashing the game.

#3 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:42 AM

The best place to ask questions about that is here: http://forums.revora...-rotwk-modding/

As for the dots above the banner carriers, if anyone still cares after over 4 years, they were removed because of the RJ cam.  When they were still in the game, if you entered that view then the pips did not scale with the distance to the unit.  They took up a huge amount of the screen and generally made everything look way uglier in that view, so they were removed.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users