• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

http://www.gamespot....=result;title;0

Gamespot rated the game a 1.5... yet the people voted it 9.1. We fought the criticizers and stand true to our passion... our sweetest digital rose that bloom'ith like a thunderstorm over a wet fog that rolls over the babbling brooks of time. To my phone, I whisper a secret to this game. But it's a secret between us... but it causes the heavens to open up and cry. Jesus becomes sad because he will never know the true passion between a Pasidon and his beloved ambrosia. But it is this ambrosia that makes poor people jealous. Because they can't afford games and all... But I digress. To hate such a thing would be to stab the truth in the face. And in this face, tears will spill. These tears represent years of repression and sorrow that grows like a grape vine. But you cannot trust this vine, for it spreads a odor that renders your senses dumb. It will cause your eyes to see the sun in a different way, for you have not seen the sun until you have seen it through the rings of Saturn.

Like a bird, I fly straight.
Street Cleaner is my gate.
It simulates what I cannot say.
For I fear it may sound gay.

#2 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

I would argue it prepares the young 'uns for the sort of jobs they'll likely to be applying for. But then, the most of the fuckers are too lazy to pick up a job like this.

On the other hand...I would question why this exists, and who thought it would be a good idea. All I can say is that there are some very sad, sad people out there.

#3 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

It's actually a very strange game. It would be a good experience to understand the daily grind of street cleaners, but the AI is highly violent and the physics are bizarre. But I'm just glad some trolls decided to appreciate the lesser arts just to confuse people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users