gathering ideas

• Please log in to reply
1347 replies to this topic

#741 UDDJJDD

UDDJJDD
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:59 PM

Hello!I cant install this mod.When i downloaded dp 1.42 exe i double clicked it and my computer freezes.I cant do anything even move cursor.Pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following this instruction:

http://forums.revora...ate-142/page-31

(Extrano)

I know how to install it but my computer won t open the setup.It just freezes

Try to wait a few minutes, In my old pc I waited around 5 minutes.

I waited 20 minutes and still nothing then i tried restarted pc and tried again and still the same.

Did you try to downlaod it again? 

Yes I tried 3 times

#742 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:08 PM

Hello!I cant install this mod.When i downloaded dp 1.42 exe i double clicked it and my computer freezes.I cant do anything even move cursor.Pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Extrano)

I waited 20 minutes and still nothing then i tried restarted pc and tried again and still the same.

Yes I tried 3 times

I think is problem with your computer, that shouldn't happen is just a regular installer

#743 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:39 PM

(Extrano)

Yes I tried 3 times

I think is problem with your computer, that shouldn't happen is just a regular installe

I dont know how to solve your problem but I can try I thing. I will upload all files to mediafire so you will be able to jsut copy and paste in your directory of the game the full version without any .exe file

#744 Salvadorc17

Salvadorc17

title available

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Projects:Destination Norway

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:51 PM

I dont know how to solve your problem but I can try I thing. I will upload all files to mediafire so you will be able to jsut copy and paste in your directory of the game the full version without any .exe file

extrano, i just wanted to ask you to do that, i was also not able to install DP with installation, and had to use source files.

#745 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:20 AM

I've played Commandos 2 DP 1.42 on 2 computers : laptop (win7, RAM 6GB, Hard disk 500GB) and desktop (winXP, pentium 4, RAM 512MB, Hard disk 40GB). When I play on laptop, everything is fine. But on desktop, I must stop running other applications (antivirus. antispyware, Advanced system care, CCleaner, IDM ...) and when I install Commandos 2 DP 1.42, I also stop running them. (I've used cracking Commandos 2 - sorry). I think you can try it or Uninstallation everything of Commandos and installation again

#746 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Maybe try turning off UAC

Edited by robb, 26 April 2016 - 06:53 PM.

#747 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:31 AM

In N1 INVASION in NIGHT mission <BY WYEL2000>

This is an very interesting mission :thumbsupcool: . At the beginning, I thought this mission would be easy :D but in the middle stage, I didn't know how to go the other side of the map :whatoa: . I thought the mission had mistake :sad2: . When I checked the guiding video of BIUCC and EXTRANO, I'm wrong. I don't know how they found the pathway for going through the last part of the map :good: . And at the end, we must resist to a big invasion. :sad:

After we used radio, the first invasion begins :sad: . We have 8 minutes for arranging soldiers to resisting the big 2nd invasion. We didn't resist at the beginning but collecting all allied soldiers otherwise they would be killed by enemies. Changing weapons. Aligning the allied soldiers and commandos. We chose the positions as the guiding video. Waiting all the enemies went into the base, we began to attack them (from outside to inside)

After killing all the invaders, killing all the guys on the roof (Sniper or Natasha). Getting mine detector and deactivating the tank mines around the truck. GB, Natasha, Diver and Sniper will use it. Spy, Sapper and Driver will use jeeps (Camion). Thief will hide under a bed. Whiskey (dog) next to the bed. All allied soldiers will go to Submarine depot

pgBBWwI.jpg

rpcRO5L.jpg

HAyAPxs.jpg

hPqsiBp.jpg

zQNFZLu.jpg

71eexnu.jpg

Ojk9qJf.jpg

biHzOiB.jpg

http://www.mediafire...ight_-_FULL.rar

I think if you do not watch the guiding video, you will think the mission has mistake :grin:

The mission is amazing :trickydick:

THE END  :)

#748 UDDJJDD

UDDJJDD
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:52 PM

(Extrano)

Yes I tried 3 times

I think is problem with your computer, that shouldn't happen is just a regular installe

I thanks i will try it if you have uploaded them.

#749 johremor

johremor
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

this mod is great so many maps great work to all who work on it

one suggestion

for bel & bcd maps I think would be amazing if they took advantage of more commandos 2 features instead of just ports with more enemies for example building could have interiors, some map could be night time, use more variety of music instead of just bcd music, maybe some different objectives, commandos and routes etc

I like cheese

#750 Mehdi Seylani

Mehdi Seylani
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:25 PM

Group tireless C2:DP

Hello

I hope you good ...

You were supposed to put The Final version of error-free game in one Exe file !

So what happened !!?

Last time, in different Stages of the game (Such as BEL , BTCOD & C3:DB) Dynamic Subjects such as the moving rivers, sea waves, flight of birds, Moving Train and etc were disabled !!!

Even i couldnt find any records about wild lions & ostriches of zoo in C2:DP=BTCOD !!?

I will be grateful for your answer.

Edited by Mehdi Seylani, 29 April 2016 - 06:26 PM.

#751 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:37 PM

I uploaded the 1.42 files:

http://www.mediafire...ljq8/no_exe.zip

1 Extract it

2 Copy DATA

3 Paste in your directory of the game

#752 Mehdi Seylani

Mehdi Seylani
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:55 AM

Extrano Dear spanish dude 

Thank you very much . :aarambo:   :cool2:

Goodbye and Good luck :ex:  :aarambo:   :rolleyes:

Edited by Mehdi Seylani, 30 April 2016 - 08:01 AM.

#753 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:00 PM

Group tireless C2:DP

Hello

I hope you good ...

You were supposed to put The Final version of error-free game in one Exe file !

So what happened !!?

Last time, in different Stages of the game (Such as BEL , BTCOD & C3:DB) Dynamic Subjects such as the moving rivers, sea waves, flight of birds, Moving Train and etc were disabled !!!

Even i couldnt find any records about wild lions & ostriches of zoo in C2:DP=BTCOD !!?

I will be grateful for your answer.

There are somethings impossible to convert, there are not a program that simply convert comm1 files to comm2. I need create everything 1 by 1 and in commandos 2 there are not anims of lions. So, only enjoy the comm2 version and keep waiting for updates. We are working in create underwater maps for a future updates.

#754 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 06:51 AM

In the SECRET MEETING 1 mission <BY EXTRANO1955>

The beginning is normal. Thief can go many places because of his climbing ability. The others can go to the Buddhist area by the back door of the house where the General is standing on the roof. There's another way to do that by using the pathway (not seen on the map - looking the way  the enemies went to the bridge near the Buddhist statue). We can use 2 ways for capturing the General and getting key.

Only Spy can go into the Buddhist statue by the main door because he's enemy clothes. Spy using machine gun for destroying the mines area for the other commandos can go into the statue. (They must dive first)

We've 2 ways for completing the mission:

Firstly, Spy goes through the door where the sniper guarding. We must resist to the big invasion but we don't have X mode for shooting so GB using knife. It's a very hard task. :sad2:

Finally, there's the guy when we neutralize him the mission is complete. We don't have to resist to the big mission.

wFtdDUL.jpg

cBEikNY.jpg

vwc2vsO.jpg

LwKPvqK.jpg

zjcqAZ4.jpg

SmbQN65.jpg

HMxRMwX.jpg

http://www.mediafire...5_-_THE_END.rar

http://www.mediafire...8_-_THE_END.rar

And the fun option is all the guys in the meeting are caught by commandos  :smilehuh:

tvvxGvI.jpg

THE END  :whatoa:

Edited by luckyteddy, 02 May 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#755 UDDJJDD

UDDJJDD
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:37 AM

1 Extract it

2 Copy DATA

Thanks it worked!

#756 frozenman

frozenman
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:22 AM

Hi, so I tried running Commandos 2 DP 1.42 and had the same problem as user above, game just freezes and i have to open task manager to close it, I even tried using DP 1.41 patch but same result, im using Win7 64bits and i never had this issue before. Could someone help me pls?

Edited by frozenman, 03 May 2016 - 03:23 AM.

#757 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:30 PM

Hi, so I tried running Commandos 2 DP 1.42 and had the same problem as user above, game just freezes and i have to open task manager to close it, I even tried using DP 1.41 patch but same result, im using Win7 64bits and i never had this issue before. Could someone help me pls?

Did you try this way? Your original game work?

1 Extract it

2 Copy DATA

#758 SirRH

SirRH

title available

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:19 PM

Are you guys using the steam version of Commandos 2 by any chance? The steam version is different to all the other versions because it got update so maybe mods don't work on that. Also a lot of people are saying that the steam version is very buggy. Try using download/gog/retail version instead if you can.

Edited by robb, 03 May 2016 - 06:22 PM.

#759 Salvadorc17

Salvadorc17

title available

• Members
  • 507 posts
  • Projects:Destination Norway

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

1 Extract it

2 Copy DATA

Thanks for the help extrano, wow 2.5 GB, thats big deal to download for me xd.

#760 luckyteddy

luckyteddy
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:32 AM

In TR4 THAILAND ELEPHANTS mission <BY ZSJ47>

The beginning is normal (using tactic in TR3 mission)

sxfm8MM.jpg

s1qMvYD.jpg

HOuCgP6.jpg

6iuNWlD.jpg

Next, we have 2 options. One, Attacking from GB. Watching ROB's video 

And two, attacking from Thief

The Thief attacked all patrol teams (around the river - tactic TR3)

R3wRu6z.jpg

kogl19i.jpg

But the most interesting is attacking the guys along the river. The officer (standing near the log pile) is dangerous because when he saw commandos or soldier's bodies, the computer would be freeze :sad2:  (It may be the author's purpose :whatoa: ) so we must use mouse for distracting the guy continuously and moving the bodies away

eem6Ehn.jpg

opYzOW3.jpg

hbcBT4j.jpg

SLvumlL.jpg

zigUdwk.jpg

The rest is normal. Killing all the guys guarding the border by sniper (or Thief using mouse). Neutralizing all the last patrol team by tactic TR3 mission. When we gets explosives, the tanks will appear right away

z1MRBjz.jpg

kXtsSUU.jpg

bo4uMP7.jpg

VqVNb3Z.jpg

http://www.mediafire.../TR4_-_FULL.rar

The first time I played this mission, I began with GB as ROB. I didn't think we can begin from Thief because there're many soldiers, patrol, sniper at the river. This strategy from Chinese player: HAIBO52313. I like the way he resolved the mission. :mellowthumbsup:  :thumbsupxd:  :thumbsupcool:

THE END  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users