• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheSteelMan

TheSteelMan
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi guys.

Am playng the map "dark territory", but looks like impossible to me... I also pass from hard mode to easy mode, but no way... I really cnt go foraward...

I can caputre and tie the first enemy (the one who smoke), but when I do the same for the secon, a patrol came out from a building and they come to me, no way to hide or escape somewhere, they are to many to eliminate.

I also tryed with another man, I hit him and tie him. and same shit... Another patrol pop up around my "safe place". If the alarm ring = Mission fail cause the train leave.

How to do??? Maybe there is some trick which I ignore.

Are there any guide to those new version?

Help!

Edited by TheSteelMan, 07 October 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#2 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I uploaded the guide of the mission in hard, there are 4 parts. This is the first:

#3 TheSteelMan

TheSteelMan
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hi Extrano. Thx. I gave a look on the internet, and I found your video already.

But I didnt understand, how did u avoided the patrol. The one which come when u hit&tie, the men. I saw in your video when u hit the "fatguy", No patrol came to the "safe place". How come? When I hit the fat guy, immidiatly the patrol came out from the building, and they go straight to me.

So I tryed to avoid the fat guy but no way... Even another man which i hit, another patrol came out and always go around my "safe corner".

I try so many times... No way. Am thinking to reinstalling the game without the pack "dark territory". I will have any change? Or it just take off this damn map? the rest will be the same, is it?

#4 senderj

senderj
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • Projects:Destination Paris Update 1.42

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

The trick is you must tie all the patrols before hitting the fat man <^_^

#5 extrano1955

extrano1955

title available

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yes, you must not attack the fatman. Try to restart the mission in hard and do the same things as me.

#6 TheSteelMan

TheSteelMan
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

Thx all. After I was able to manage it. But I was playng in hard, so if I wan to continued in hard, I should redo the hated mission in hard! Lol no no thx, I will reinstall the game. I dnt want to finish this hell mission again, in hard! It was already a success for me to finish it in easy lol.

Thx anyway for all the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users