Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  • Projects:YR Argentina Webmaster
  •  Since April 2011
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:YR Argentina

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

Updated the first post with whole Allied Coop Campaign, which was done together with Petya - there is also audio desync, because of the lags during play on CnCNet, Camtasia has got problems with synching video/audo. The coop missions are somewhat easier than the regular Single Player campaign, the only real hard mission is Blut Royale that demands decent micromanagement and teamwork from both players. 

Allies 01 - Good Old Times

Allies 02 - Impersonal War

Allies 03 - Enforcers

Allies 04 - Attack On Buggy

Allies 05 - Blut Royale

Allies 06 - Monster Madness

7fqd2Qz.png

#42 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts
  •  Casual mod player and AS tester

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

These walkthroughs and tips really come in handy. They have already helped me with Accelerant and Scrapyard. I want to thank you for that.

#43 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Thanks for admiring my videos :). Here is a portion of Soviet Coop missions made together with [P]etya and lovalmidas.

Soviet 01 - Burned Alive

Soviet 02 - Role Reversal

Soviet 03 - Repentance

Soviet 04 - Lights Out

Soviet 05 - Thunder God

Soviet 06 - Ego Ergo Hax

7fqd2Qz.png

#44 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

I have got some question about Human Shield. How do I get to the spies?

I have already seen that you need to go into the city first, but do you just need to clear the ways to the Factories for the spies?

BTW I am doing all the missions on Easy.

#45 UprisingJC

UprisingJC
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

I have already seen that you need to go into the city first, but do you just need to clear the ways to the Factories for the spies?

Let the Lasher tank you have found draw the fire from the pillboxes guarding the entrance so that your adepts can enter that outpost to control the spies.

#46 UprisingJC

UprisingJC
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

Let the Lasher tanks you have found draw the fire from the pillboxes guarding the entrance so that your adepts can enter that outpost to control the spies.

#47 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Yes, you need to clear the way for Spies near all the 3 factories. It's tricky because mission is currently bugged so there is no way to find EMP mines, you must remember their positions - it's posted in this topic in one of my posts. I prefer capturing two Snipers, first near the Gun Turret, second near the Hospital - but with the second one, you must be quick and don't hesitate because first he will kill the Conscripts then target you. If you have them both, use Snipers wisely, because of slow rate of fire dogs might kill them without problem. Don't kill the hidden Sniper, he will hunt for Psi Corps troopers after some time, the best way is to place them somewhere where Sniper will die for sure - Sniper will go strictly for Psi Corps guys, so be sure that he will go into occupied buildings or any other obstacles.

To get in control of spies, you need Lashers/Rhinos to use them as shields against Pilboxes, otherwise Psi Corps will die in a second.

Edited by Martinoz, 13 January 2014 - 06:21 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#48 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

Yes, you need to clear the way for Spies near all the 3 factories. It's tricky because mission is currently bugged so there is no way to find EMP mines, you must remember their positions - it's posted in this topic in one of my posts. I prefer capturing two Snipers, first near the Gun Turret, second near the Hospital - but with the second one, you must be quick and don't hesitate because first he will kill the Conscripts then target you. If you have them both, use Snipers wisely, because of slow rate of fire dogs might kill them without problem. Don't kill the hidden Sniper, he will hunt for Psi Corps troopers after some time, the best way is to place them somewhere where Sniper will die for sure - Sniper will go strictly for Psi Corps guys, so be sure that he will go into occupied buildings or any other obstacles.

To get in control of spies, you need Lashers/Rhinos to use them as shields against Pilboxes, otherwise Psi Corps will die in a second.

Why do I not kill the hidden Sniper?

#49 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

He is shrouded and hidden between the trees and buildings, it's not advised to try to kill/capture him because it's a very risky task to do.

Edited by Martinoz, 13 January 2014 - 06:28 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#50 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

Thanks, I will try it again.

#51 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

This is the end, all of the missions (single player & coop) have been fully recorded - this is a last batch of the Epsilon Coop campaign.

Epsilon 01 - Television Lies

Epsilon 02 - Retaliation

Epsilon 03 - Cornered

Epsilon 04 - Rainmaker

Epsilon 05 - Brain Reset

Epsilon 06 - Rush Tactics

Edited by Martinoz, 16 January 2014 - 09:09 AM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#52 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Got something special for you tomorrow. I've found and shared with Petya one of the prerelease closed betas that contained one cut coop Allied mission that didn't make it to the final. Here is a small spoiler, mission looks familiar :).
jQ63ubz.png

Edited by Martinoz, 04 July 2014 - 07:50 PM.

7fqd2Qz.png

#53 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

It reminds me of Power Play.

#54 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

Nope, it's not Power Play. I was looking also for someone who got the really old alpha/beta releases of "current" Mental Omega 3.0 but it seems there are very small chances to find Enter The Machine or old wacky Sunlight. But... I've got another small surprise for next days.

7fqd2Qz.png

#55 Tyhednus

Tyhednus

title available

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Nope, it's not Power Play. I was looking also for someone who got the really old alpha/beta releases of "current" Mental Omega 3.0 but it seems there are very small chances to find Enter The Machine or old wacky Sunlight. But... I've got another small surprise for next days.

Well, looking forward then to what you will show us.

#56 Martinoz

Martinoz

Just MK

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,621 posts
  •  Since April 2011

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:46 AM

So, here it is, the Low Rider. Cut before the final release of Public Beta 1, because of being quite hard as a starter mission (some Kirovs, and Soviet heroes to deal with, no Siege units for you) for the Allies and restoring the map known from Single Player Campaign of Yuri's Revenge (A02, Hollywood and Vain). Yes, I lost Tanya but they also lost Morales, Volkov and Chitzkoi :p. You can see also typical pre-final release things like no flashbangs for Bulldogs.

mqsBMFB.png

qYuvOjJ.png

7fqd2Qz.png

#57 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

It was cut because it was a reskinned Hollywood and Vain and for a first coop mission that wouldn't seem too unique.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users