Photo

Mentalmeisters interviews

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: MentalMeisters Interview

No or yes, and how?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  • Projects:Livestreams
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:03 PM

In june this year, Graion Dilach allowed Mental Omega to play a release candidate version of his Attach Effect Ares version and while Zenothist was streaming some matches with this, I suddenly began to wonder a few things about Attach Effect and Graion in general and it turned out as a sort of  out of the blue mini-interview. Unfortunately that specific stream was not saved and eventually was removed from Zeno's channel.

A while later, I spoke to Graion about redoing the interview in a more prepared state, where I would write down the questions, send them over to Graion and during a stream, we would do the interview, which eventually happened, but due to my mistake, that stream was removed as well.

But the idea to do these kind of interviews with several of the Mental Meisters still exists in my head and I want to do them bigger and better, however, there are a few things I want to know from you guys; the viewers, the fans.

So my question, as the poll states, is: Do you guys; the viewers, the fans, want these kind of interviews, where eventually you get to know a little more back story on who the Mental Meisters are and what roles they fulfill in the team and perhaps even how they see the future of Mental Omega. The majority will decide.

I do feel the need to explain a little something about the reason why I gave you 2 options when it comes to the answer YES.

If you decide you want this on stream, I want you to know, that for that specific stream, we will be showing battles and random gameplay, but no ingame play-by-play commentary what so ever. The streamed footage will serve only as a background distraction and the stream will end once we're done with the interview.

The other option, audio only, was a suggestion that Zenothist, me and the person(s) we interview come on skype at a given moment, Zenothist would record the conversation and we would edit and upload the result in a Podcast. This of course gives you the freedom listen to it at any time you want, and not be forced to watch gameplay footage while you're much more interested in play-by-play commentary.

The last option, is a simple NO, you´re not interested in this and you just want the streams to be streams of gameplay footage and play/by/play commentary. I can perfectly understand that.

Now should 1 of the 2 YES answers win, there is one last thing I need you guys for.
Despite the fact I´ve already written down a couple of questions for 2 of these interviews, I want to get the fans involved and let them ask a question as well. Becuse you might have a question that I´m not thinking of.

The way I have things in mind, is that I´m going to run this poll until the 1st week of Januari and see the results.
The first one to be interviewed, since we already did it sort of, kind of, is Graion Dilach.
I´ll ask him, to post a short introduction, where he tells a little about himself, and what he did-does for Mental Omega, and after that, you guys may send me questions in forum PM´s, so that Graion wont have a chance to answer them here on the forums before the interview.
I´ll be selecting the most professional questions, so please be serious, and I´ll also pick some questions that I might find to be entertaining.
After 2 weeks, probably the 3rd week of January, I´ll collect and select the questions, send a copy over to both Zenothist and Graion (so they have some time to prepare) and in the last week of Januari, we'll be hosting the Stream or Podcast interview.

It's not going to be like: We're done with 1 interview, let's quickly prepare the next, but more like, once every 2 or 3 months we'll do an interview.

So far, the ppl I have in mind are:
Graion Dilach
ImP_RuLz
Cesare, Loval Midas and RP (yes, 3 ppl in 1 interview)
Speeder

I hope you are as enthousiastic about this as I am and I'll see you in the next stream

Edited by Hecthor Doomhammer, 02 January 2014 - 10:22 AM.

Streamer of Rise of the Reds, Mental Omega and other mods

xqbQD6S.jpg

#2 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:21 PM

It has been a few weeks, and the vast majority has voted to have these interviews on stream.

The enxt post is reserved for Graion Dilach, for his short introduction.

Based on that, I hope to receive your questions.

Look in my profile for ways to message me privately

xqbQD6S.jpg

#3 Graion Dilach

Graion Dilach

Supérior Caliburwielder

• Project Team
  • 2,187 posts
  • Projects:Infinty Engine modding, OpenHV, Attacque Supérior (sometimes)
  •  That guy you keep hearing the stories about.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

Hello, I am Graion Dilach, a Computer Sciences and Engineering student in Hungary, born in 1991. I'm a part of the Mentalmeisters since March 3rd, 2011 as a general assist guy, who was officially blamed for the delays due to being the one who coded AttachEffect into Ares.

Also voicing Mortar Quad.

kuuHd4s.png6pDXsCS.png
n0J1wqE.pngIX8pBXZ.png

AS Discord server: https://discord.gg/7aM7Hm2

ComradeCrimson: AS is the product of Hungarian acid
ComradeCrimson: And magical hussars
Dutchygamer: and Weird Al.

#4 Petya

Petya

title available

• Project Team
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Hello, I am Graion Dilach, a Computer Sciences and Engineering student in Hungary, born in 1991. I'm a part of the Mentalmeisters since March 3rd, 2011 as a general assist guy, who was officially blamed for the delays due to being the one who coded AttachEffect into Ares.

Also voicing Mortar Quad and Reaper of the Stupidity.

Again... :p

#5 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Question for RP... how can I get a copy of the FinalOmega software?  

#6 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

Here you go

xqbQD6S.jpg

#7 Be7AMod

Be7AMod

The Joker

• Banned
  • 104 posts
  • Projects:Aliens Comeback: The First Unlimited Mod
  •  Are your voice is better than my voice?

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

What now?

#8 RP.

RP.

Mentalmeister

• Project Team
  • 447 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega 3.0
  •  Mental Omega Mission Coder

Posted 24 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

So that's where that post went...

Asylum, it will most likely be released along with the patch, if not very soon after that.

Posted Image

FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor ™

Mental Omega mission coder

#9 Asylum

Asylum
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

Thanks RP, I really look forward to it.  

Doomhammer, are the interviews still planned to happen?  Personally, I have a number of questions and I'm still interested if the Mentalmeisters are.  I understand if it might take a while to find convenient times though.  

#10 Hecthor Doomhammer

Hecthor Doomhammer

Live Streamer

• Project Team
  • 1,282 posts
  •  C&C mods Livestreamer

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:25 PM

It's a thing that still needs to be talked about since I no longer stream on the Mentalmeisters channel and thus I don't know how to properly approach this

xqbQD6S.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users