-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

Hello!

The intention of this topic is to be able to have some deeper discussions about specific topics you'd like to discuss (more or less between you 3 only).

It would be nice to have some kind of feedback from Wing, Light and y0shi how it all goes.

You could also post from time to time what progress you make, eg "today I learned that land is not only for scenery and how it helps to win vs Isen" etc. ;)

Posting replays of games you played is also possible, your mentor will probably review them.

We wish both of you some fun and we look forward to see you on the server!

~T3A:Online Team

Edited by ICT, 13 January 2014 - 11:29 PM.

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#2 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Hi!

I guess Im your mentor for the time being, post any replays  you want me to take a look at, and I'll watch em as soon as I got some free time on my hands.

If you'd like we can also meet on the server, play some games and talk things over through skype/ts for better communication.

/cheers

Edited by y0shi, 13 January 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#3 ICT

ICT

-

• Veterans
  • 3,075 posts
  •  -- MOC --
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Online Admin

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Say hi to Light, your new comrade ;)

"To know what question we may reasonably propose is in itself a strong evidence of sagacity or intelligence. For if a question be in itself incongruous and begs for uncalled-for answers, it holds, sometimes, besides embarrassing the proposer, the disadvantage to seduce the unguarded listener into giving absurd answers, and we are presented with the ridiculous spectacle of one (as the ancients said) milking the he-goat, and the other holding a sieve beneath."

#4 Light

Light
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

hi everyone . thanke you ICT and yoshi

my ID in gameranger : 3814092

if it matters

#5 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

Just subscribe to this topic, so every time a new post is made you get an e-mail. 

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#6 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:21 AM

Hi guys, lets play some games to see how good you guys are, and we'll work from there.

I'm online now and will be for quite some time, just post on this topic whenever you guys wanna play :)

Oh and if you can't reach me on here for some reason:

gr: 3153268

Edited by y0shi, 14 January 2014 - 04:19 PM.

#7 Light

Light
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

I'm online now :)

#8 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Incase you guys don't know how to "wallcheck" then I strongly suggest you watch this great video that shows how its done :)

#9 Light

Light
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

thanks yoshi
we chated a lot and played some games. I learned how to play at very first of the game (in case of gondor and isen) . and learned how to wallcheck :)
I also saved advices that yoshi gave to me . may be useful for other noob players :)

Spoiler

#10 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:25 PM

Great! :D glad I could help :)

#11 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:28 AM

Ask me stuff, am boooored

#12 Light

Light
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

where is wing!!! ???

may it's more efficient to work together

whenever i'm online in Gr however it means i have time to learn :)

#13 Wing

Wing
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

Im here just haven't been free the same time as Yoshi

#14 y0shi

y0shi
  • Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I was on like all day yesterday, just spend most time on gr. If you guys want to reach me just post here and I'll check on here as much as I can.

#15 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:23 PM

It was an era of golden stagnation in the history of the USSR video ussr . Watch online information and educational TV shows of the Soviet period . The best Soviet stage - songs of the USSR. Video for the best Soviet songs hits of performers and groups We offer our users to watch movies and series legally and in good quality by selecting them from our extensive database of thousands of titles

#16 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:24 PM

Watch all videos of the channel online in the social network video ussr . The plots of the film magazine told about the Soviet Union, about the Soviet republics, cities of the USSR, their inhabitants, about the past and present of the country, about the development of industry, agriculture, education, medicine, culture, sports and other achievements of the USSR . How did the tragicomic competition between the USSR and the USA take place in the era of Khrushchev We offer our users to watch movies and series legally and in good quality by selecting them from our extensive database of thousands of titles

#17 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:25 PM

Movies, clips and interesting videos video ussr . And if before that we talked about the programs of Leningrad television, today it is worth discussing all the other programs of our childhood . The best Soviet films online for free in good quality We have collected for you the best films and series of the country of the USSR, which you can watch online in good quality

#18 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:25 PM

Here you can see various information about the fatherland video ussr . And yet this is a piece of the puzzle, without which the history of video clips of the USSR era would probably be incomplete, and the optimism of the song is still contagious . Watch - in good quality on any device and at a convenient time for you This video, which took the main prize at the very first MTV Music Video Awards, penetrated one of the television broadcasts of the State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company

#19 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:27 PM

Everything related to the Soviet era, history, nostalgia is posted here video ussr . Watch online information and educational TV shows of the Soviet period . Welcome to the USSR Society The movie selection service will help you choose Rare Soviet films to your taste and tell you where you can watch them online

#20 videoussr

videoussr
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2023 - 05:28 PM

You can watch videos about the USSR online video ussr . A selection of documentaries about the USSR has absorbed only a small number of the best films about the Land of Soviets . The best Soviet stage - songs of the USSR. Video for the best Soviet songs hits of performers and groups We have collected for you the best films and series of the country of the USSR, which you can watch online in good quality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users