• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KevinCore020

KevinCore020
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Hi everyone,
I really love the mod like alot of others. We all now that Nazgul cant do everything alone so i came on the idea to help him by doing like design contests to have some new things to add to the mod. I am not with the S.E.E mod team but i would love to help keep the mod alive. If someone of the S.E.E mod team likes the idea please reply. The idea is just make a contest page with a list of things that need to be made for the mod like maps or designs for a unit. Just that you can make something and send the file to someone of the S.E.E mod and then hear if it is good enough and usefull. I hope you all like the idea and keep up the work

#2 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Naz is on one of his extended hiatuses, so I wouldn't expect a prompt answer. However, (apologies, Naz, if you disagree, just say when you see this) I have doubts as to whether a donation contest would work. Few artists and mappers are 'donators', as we mostly have our own projects to contend with, and these things usually take quite a bit of time to make, so it's very rare we make them for contests.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#3 KevinCore020

KevinCore020
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

I understand that but now everyone is doing his own thing i understand that but if they would just do it all togehter you will get a massive and really good mod that is really good and just a few uncompleted or dead mods you understand me i hope i dont mean the things made for the uncompleted and dead mods are bad but it would be better if they would have made if a good suitable big mod

#4 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

KevinCore020, show us some of your work. =D

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#5 Radspakr Wolfbane

Radspakr Wolfbane

The John Farnham of modding

• Members
  • 7,722 posts
  • Projects:Comeback tour
  •  The Retired Beard

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

Besides SEE is already a "Donation Contest".

Break dancing into the hearts of millions

#6 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

Wait, what. ;p

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#7 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

Besides SEE is already a "Donation Contest".

...meaning?

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users