NewErr

Elf-friend

• Project Team
  • 2,177 posts
  • Projects:Wars of The Firstborn
  •  World Wide Artist

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

Hello Revora!

After a long time things are really starting to move inside the mod team. Although we are working on multiple fields at once, we are proud to present one of our mod's beloved feature: The Elven CaC!

spgame2014-04-1413-20-45-04.png

At the moment the CaC is designed with 3 classes :The High-Elf Warden,The High-Elf Protector and The Elven Marchwarden. For this article we will only show you the High-Elf Protector.

spgame2014-04-1413-22-15-82.png

The High-Elf Protector is specialized in wielding a sword and a shield making him perfect for fighting multiple enemies at once. He is very resilient and strong, feared by many!

spgame2014-04-1413-23-00-64.png

We have added loads and loads of options to customize him. At the moment the gear you can choose from is from both high-elves and wood elves. We have about 10 helmet designs, 8 chest designs, 5 shoulder designs and gauntlets and about 4 shields. You can choose from items you see on the High-Elven units or even items especially made for the CaC. We have added anything that went through our minds and we will continue to expand this feature even more!

In case you were wondering, if you like a full-geared Noldor or Galadhrim with the design from the movies, we got that! The original model never satisfied that feeling, he didn't even have pants.

spgame2014-04-1413-24-50-04.png

We hope this demonstrates we are not dead yet and we are really working toward a finale since the BFME community is slowly decreasing in number.

And as bonus, in this picture you might see a glimpse of other things we are working on.

spgame2014-04-1413-34-37-14.png

Thank you for your time and hopefully we will see you soon with more announcements!

Valaquenta & The RC MOD Team.

#2 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:36 PM

That is a LOT of customization options.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

This all looks really good.

But eh, what's with the awful yellow buttons? :p

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

Thats called UI which has not been changed yet :p :D

Ridder Geel

#5 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

The hair looks awful, I have to say.

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#6 Alastarr1

Alastarr1
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

Hey, the mod looks awesome! So much so I'd love to try it out, though I've done an awful lot of modding to RJ's Rotwk mod, and I'm afraid I don't really want to part with it. Is there any way I could possibly take the mods you've done with CaH and transfer it to RJ's mod so that I may use them? Or maybe, if it's not too difficult or troublesome for you, you'd be willing to make a file for me I can just slip into RJ's mods so that I don't have to fiddle with it? (Considering you're more than likely FAR more knowledgeable than I about this stuff) Either way is totally fine, if neither is possible, I understand. (I only use mods for personal use, no multiplayer)

#7 Ridder Geel

Ridder Geel

Master Yelloh

• T3A Staff
  • 10,852 posts
  • Projects:RC Mod + SEE + RTS Engine
  •  The Dangerous T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:15 PM

For personal use you could do this, after its released :p (this is a mere post to show what we have done so far) :p

Ridder Geel

#8 Alastarr1

Alastarr1
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Oh, alrighty! Yah, everything I do is for personal use, I don't like or do multiplayer, so this is all for me and my father's fun at our home. I can't wait for the release, it looks super cool, I've been wanting new things for my CaH for ages!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users