#1 Valheru

Valheru

Ashen Shugar

• Project Team
  • 765 posts
  • Projects:patching & see

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

Hey Phil,

is it possible for you to make Games in progress still visible? As in, once the host press's go, any people in the Lobby can still see the game, but are obviously unable to join.

Its somewhat of a placebo as it looks like theres more going on, but it also gives others a general idea of what Version folk are using. I know that by default the games dissapear once their started, like the EA days, so not sure if possible

Cheers

SEE_Team_Rigger.jpg

#2 MattTheLegoman

MattTheLegoman

LEGO Knight of Minas Ithil

• T3A Staff
  • 3,669 posts
  • Projects:Mapping this Middle-earth
  •  Mapper
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:T3A Staff

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

Click on the Server Status: ONLINE on the T3A:Online page to see the games that are in progress. =D

Edit: but it doesn't show what version they are playing.

Edited by MattTheLegoman, 21 April 2014 - 02:35 AM.

Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. - C.S. Lewis

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. - Louis L'Amour

What will matter then will be people. If relationships will matter most then, shouldn't they matter most now? - Max Lucado

#3 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

Hey Phil,

is it possible for you to make Games in progress still visible? As in, once the host press's go, any people in the Lobby can still see the game, but are obviously unable to join.

Its somewhat of a placebo as it looks like theres more going on, but it also gives others a general idea of what Version folk are using. I know that by default the games dissapear once their started, like the EA days, so not sure if possible

Cheers

Unfortunately not. Even if I don't filter the games, BFME's UI will. The game code is surpirisingly robust when it comes to handling improperly filtered/formatted data sent by the server.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users