What i need 2 do 2 become beta tester?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nikitamosyagin

nikitamosyagin
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:32 PM

I was beta tester of russian mod Dark Time, and i realy wish 2 be beta tester of Thousand Sons mod. What i need 2 do 2 become beta tester?

#2 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

We'll be calling out people when we actually have a full beta.. right now the project has been internal since 2005 but we're REAL CLOSE now to a final public beta more so than ever! Stand by..

Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#3 nikitamosyagin

nikitamosyagin
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

i watch over ur mod since 2010 and i was thinking that ur mod is dead long time ago, but few days ago i saw a video on you tube and i was shocked: "HOW THAT GUY GET TS MOD?!". He is your beta tester or what? sorry 4 bad engl)))

#4 nikitamosyagin

nikitamosyagin
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

And one more thing, what can u tall me about release date of KWE mod http://catwell.proboards.com/ ? I have such feelings that u want release TS and KWE mods in the same time! Your last message on Catwell's forum was 1.7 year ago, u was talking about "and putting in all the completed voices.. standby..." I cannot standby anymore!

Edited by nikitamosyagin, 25 July 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#5 fuggles

fuggles

title available

• Members
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:18 PM

It is unlikely the kwe will ever release, catwells content has been granted to several mods to use, but is largely unfinished.

#6 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:31 AM

If you cannot simply "stand by" then how about getting some DoW1 workflow skills and then offering your talents to the cause because all of us here are frick'n stacked for work OR busy with RL/career and cannot always so readily work on the project. Beta testing honestly is easy: the community really needs makers whom are devs to actually make the content. Testing afterwards anyone can do but there is no point to testing anything if its not made then polished first.  We need developers NOT testers!

Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users