C&C Red alert 3 online login

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 getalert2

getalert2
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

I created new username account and all other things..

red alert 3 keeps giving me the message that my password is incorrect.

I use the name getalert2

#2 danielmoore

danielmoore
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

I had the same problems as you, but what I found out is that you have to perform a double launch. It worked for me and many others who i have helped.

Firstly, Make sure you set C&C Online to run as a administrator.

If you don't know how, follow these steps,

1 - Right click C&C Online then click Properties

2 - A tab will open, click on compatibility and then you should see on the bottom on that tab 'Run this program as an admistrator'

3 - click apply then ok and the this tab should close.

So now onto the double launch procedure,

1 - Open C&C Online and select what game you want to launch.

2 - Wait for that game to load and your on the menu.

3 - On your keyboard press the windows key. (SHOULD PUT YOU BACK TO THE DESKTOP)

4 - On C&C Online, press the game you just launched, Don't worry it wont open a new one but rather re-open your game.

5 - Try to login, this should work.

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on.

P.S Staff of Revora should put this solution on your FAQ/Solution page as this will help keep the number of posts.

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for that Daniel.   @getalert2. To be sure though, please could we see your log file. "How to report issues"

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#4 fruthos

fruthos
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

I had the same problems as you, but what I found out is that you have to perform a double launch. It worked for me and many others who i have helped.

Firstly, Make sure you set C&C Online to run as a administrator.

If you don't know how, follow these steps,

1 - Right click C&C Online then click Properties

2 - A tab will open, click on compatibility and then you should see on the bottom on that tab 'Run this program as an admistrator'

3 - click apply then ok and the this tab should close.

So now onto the double launch procedure,

1 - Open C&C Online and select what game you want to launch.

2 - Wait for that game to load and your on the menu.

3 - On your keyboard press the windows key. (SHOULD PUT YOU BACK TO THE DESKTOP)

4 - On C&C Online, press the game you just launched, Don't worry it wont open a new one but rather re-open your game.

5 - Try to login, this should work.

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on.

P.S Staff of Revora should put this solution on your FAQ/Solution page as this will help keep the number of posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

How i have the same problem with my second acount ( that installed in my labtop ) first i'll translate your answer ,so:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo tenía los mismos problemas que tú, pero lo que me enteré es que usted tiene que realizar un doble lanzamiento. Funcionó para mí y para muchos otros que me han ayudado.

En primer lugar, Asegúrese de configurar C & C en línea para funcionar como un administrador.

Si usted no sabe cómo hacerlo, siga estos pasos,

1 - Haga clic derecho en C & C en línea a continuación, haga clic en Propiedades

2 - Una pestaña se abrirá, haga clic sobre la compatibilidad y entonces usted debe ver en la parte inferior de esa pestaña "Ejecutar este programa como admistrator '

3 - Pulse Aplicar y luego en Aceptar y el esta ficha debe cerrarse.

Así que ahora en el doble procedimiento de puesta en marcha,

1 - Abierto C & C en línea y seleccionar qué juego desea iniciar.

2 - Espere a que el juego para cargar y tu en el menú.

3 - En el teclado, pulse la tecla de Windows. (Debe poner de nuevo en el Escritorio)

4 - En C & C en línea, pulse el juego que acaba de lanzar, No te preocupes no lo puedo abrir uno nuevo, sino más bien volver a abrir su juego.

5 - Trate de iniciar sesión, esto debería funcionar.

Espero que esto ayude y quiero saber cómo le va.

PS El personal de Révora debería poner esta solución en su página FAQ / solución, ya que esto le ayudará a mantener el número de puestos.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well , i try to launch the game like your description says ,two times , first with the blue launcher and after with the red classic launcher ( of course previously i maked  my C&C Online to run as a administrator.)

noothing  was changed , allways invalid password , i tried with my classic password ,with the C&C:Online and T3A:Online Password ,and all possibles combinations

i open a new thread but no-one give an answer , i know 3 players with the same problem ( but this forum is just for englishspeakers and they don't speak english )

The really strange is , when i linked the new aplication with my principal acount , i remember writed all the information in "REGISTER" and not in " LOG IN " , but now when i clik in "REGISTER" i exit from the game to https://profile.ea.com/login.do .

Now ,to be sure: this password ;

http://www.subirimag...03002557222.png

Must to be writed here like this

http://www.subirimag...02314406488.png

I want to know if i do anything wrong or simply that don't work .

Thx 4 your answer

Edited by fruthos, 25 July 2014 - 09:21 PM.

#5 fruthos

fruthos
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:32 AM

And Now that work ,i don't know why but ,that work ,i'll contac "Jaime Mausan" (UFO & unsolved misterys)  to tell him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users