Photo

Kanes Wrath login issue

Best Answer CommanderDredd, 24 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Ok I fixed it. I guess I need to now put in the nickname request forum now that it worked. thanks Mathijs!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CommanderDredd

CommanderDredd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

My username for EA on Kanes Wrath is the same for Revora : CommanderDredd   I did not know this would cause an issue. cannot login even after I put in new c&c online password. it says account in use. I had no issues for red alert 3 all process easy. can I modify my Revora username to fix this issue? please help

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:46 PM

This is completely unrelated to any EA account names or whatever. I'm quite sure that if you use a different nickname (NOT account name), you can log in just fine. If you want to use your old nicknames, visit:

http://forums.revora...ber-management/

Make sure to read the 'how to claim your old nickname' thread. 

You could have known this if you'd followed the GIANT RED instructions at the top of this subforum. They lead to the Common Issues thread, where this issue is covered. :p

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 CommanderDredd

CommanderDredd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

I still can not log in. I had no issues with redalert3.

for kanes wrath:

EA ACCOUNT NAME: CommanderDredd     (this is the same name I had for EA. It is also the same name for ROVORA account.

PASSWORD: I tried putting in c&c online password. it did not work it said invalid password. so I went on ROVORA and changed my password in my  profile. still did not work

ONLINE ID: {SnakeDoctor}  This is what I had for KW so I left it there. I tried changing it but it still says invalid password when I press log in button. please help. I did read forums but I don't see any resolutions.

#4 CommanderDredd

CommanderDredd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I also did a nickname request for {SnakeDoctor} where I was supposed to. FYI this is my Online ID for EA when gamespy was active

#5 CommanderDredd

CommanderDredd
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:20 AM   Best Answer

Ok I fixed it. I guess I need to now put in the nickname request forum now that it worked. thanks Mathijs!

#6 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

You're welcome!

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic