3 replies to this topic

#1 Jo Pede

Jo Pede
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:29 AM

im running it with the ultimate collection on Origin

my computer has windows 8 installed

the error says im missing a file 'ssleay32.dll' and it happens when i try to launch a game

----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----                       Game: Red Alert 3                         Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\ Started game with: RA3.exe                         Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...                   ERROR: game.dat process not found.                                                                                       ----- C&C:Online Launcher Start -----                       Game: Red Alert 3                         Red Alert 3 Install Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert 3\Red Alert 3\ Started game with: RA3.exe                         Caught CREATE_PROCESS_DEBUG_EVENT from Red Alert 3. Detaching...                   ERROR: game.dat process not found.                      

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

File hoarder

• Members
  • 2,294 posts
  •  Parce mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

From the common issues thread that you failed to read...

If you own these games through The Ultimate Collection bundle, DOWNLOAD THIS to prevent connection issues to people that don't have The Ultimate Collection.

(...)

- When starting a game through the launcher, I'm getting the following error: Missing Required file "Ssleay32.dll". 

Solution: You will have to use the Hook option to hook the games you want to play. Use the Hook menu to hook your games, then use the game's own shortcut to start the launcher and use C&C:Online. Also make sure to disable your antivirus for the hooking.

Administrator of CNCNZ.com and EVA Database, the C&C Wiki

You are also welcome to make use of my archives of official files:

C&C File Archive | BFME File Archive | Dune File Archive

#3 mochno

mochno
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

I did this, got win 7 pro; it does not helped a lot. instead of sslxxx32 error, the Revor app will only replicate itself again..will continue searching..

damn I bough ultimate collection just to play online with friend

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

Are you running as admin?

No fuel left for the pilgrims