Photo

Generals Online Firewall error (I have read the common issues thread)

Best Answer Mathijs, 26 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

C&C:ONLINE GENERALS/ZERO HOUR UPDATE

We have just deployed our fix to the Generals and Zero Hour connectivity issues. 

Together with the release of GenTool 6.5 (http://www.gentool.net/), Generals and Zero Hour should now be playable.

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you DOWNLOAD GENTOOL for the smoothest possible gameplay on our server.

Thanks,

The C&C:Online Team
Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 curlyflame

curlyflame
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

It took a while, but I managed to get me and my friend into the custom match lobby on Generals (ZH wont work for either of us for some reason). One of us will make a game, and the other one will join, followed by the host getting the storage error (which I've learned is being fixed currently), and when he hits accept and I hit play, it loads for a few seconds, and then we get the error about calling our firewall manufacturer. I have tried running the C&C app as administrator, I've tried running the actual game app as administrator, with no luck on either end. We both have Origins Ultimate Collection, the fixed launchers, and GenTool. I have read through common issues thread and tons of other posts by people on here, but nothing seems to work. Could someone please help? 

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:52 PM   Best Answer

C&C:ONLINE GENERALS/ZERO HOUR UPDATE

We have just deployed our fix to the Generals and Zero Hour connectivity issues. 

Together with the release of GenTool 6.5 (http://www.gentool.net/), Generals and Zero Hour should now be playable.

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you DOWNLOAD GENTOOL for the smoothest possible gameplay on our server.

Thanks,

The C&C:Online Team

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users