• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley Silverhammer

Ashley Silverhammer
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

Hello,

I recently started to play and install patch 1.06 and T3A online mod.

I went to go play 'online' and it says i need to create a EA accound, eventually I created a REVORA accound via facebook however, I still am unable to log into the servers on BFME II as I don't know my username and password.

So, I created another REVORA account, but I can'ty even log into that one because for some reason the username or password does not work and I have no idea why that wouldn't work either. So, now I am pretty fed up and just simply wish to play online with people. Have been a fan of the game since it's release and this unusual way of proceeding into multiplayer confuses me =S

Can anyone please help me create and log into the servers. Can I use 1.08 afterwards?

Thanks!

~ Ashley

#2 StoneCold

StoneCold
  • Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Hi Ashley,

I'm pretty sure someone of Revora will help you out with your query quite soon. One thing that I thought of just now, there is a possibility that the username you made might be too long and can cause some login issues. Also, make sure that you set your T3A online password on your forum profile. Remember, your forum name is going to be your "EA Account" login name in the game along with the password you specified on your profile. I'm going to put money on the fact that your username is perhaps too long and someone from Revora will need to rename it. Try making a another account with a shorter username and see if that works :)

PS: To answer your question about 1.08, yes you can always install the patch switcher (which has 1.08 included) and play using that afterwards. You can download the patch switcher with patch 1.08 over here: 

http://www.gamerepla...howtopic=937340

Edited by StoneCold, 29 July 2014 - 10:17 AM.

#3 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

I've shortened your login name. You should have received an e-mail with the new information.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users