Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

All my Signatures and Artwork I done in the few months.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AggressivePanda

AggressivePanda
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

http://s42.photobuck... And Signatures here is a slideshow of all the artwork enjoy :)

Edited by AggressivePanda1, 30 July 2014 - 02:47 PM.

#2 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

Pretty.  ... Pretty lame!  Ha!  But enough about me.  Cool stuff.  I like your Riddick'esc font.  You should dabble in the dark arts of Alpha Channels.  I always like a signature that meshes well with a forum's color.

But there's some stuff that just confuses me...

PicsArt_1404603338219_zpsjozqbgta.png?97

#3 AggressivePanda

AggressivePanda
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

hes got 1000 de-sync's "greenarrow." meaning if he was losing he would just freeze the game so the other player dosen't get the win (stat) under his name on kanes wrath. you have to play with Greenarrow. to really understand how much of a flamer he is  :) thanks btw you do good artwork aswell

Edited by AggressivePanda1, 30 July 2014 - 03:14 PM.

#4 Irenë Hawnetyne

Irenë Hawnetyne

-

• Hosted
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

It's not bad, but it's painfully clear which parts are your own and which are 'borrowed without permission'. Your layer use is very good, and your grasp of lighting and light logic, but you should experiment with blending to unify a piece and make edges less conspicuous. Furthermore, as more of a hint towards use of images, you should either credit the original artists or build your own from scratch.

This isn't a dig at your work, just some advise I strongly suggest you take into account before you do further work.

"Everyone's a hero when there's nowhere left to run."

Auxiliary Skarn, 2333rd Cohort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users