missing file

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AngryDogg1

AngryDogg1
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

hey everyone i am completely new to all of this new server and launchers. I decided to join you guys and everyone here because EA does not support game spy no more and i cannot play KW Online anymore for some reason so please help. I just joined today and i follow the rules and install my revora server online to play KW but when i click on Kanes wrath button on my revora online launcher to try to go on KW online it says that i am missing this file "ssleay32.dll" . and i cannot go and play KW online so please help me i would appreciate it. I have by the way that CnC ultimate Collection and i am playing currently KW on it for the information and through origin. So can someone please help me? Thank you and i also did the update for the revora launcher online and it didnt help me much because it still says i am missing that file sadly :(

#2 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

Moved to Support. Please read the Common Issues and Solutions thread, the solution to your issue is there.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#3 AngryDogg1

AngryDogg1
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

alright i just fixed this problem right now by watching the video and i hooked my kw game to online server but now ihave another problem which is that i cannot log in with my nickname that ive been using forever on my KW game online...can you please help me or give me the right topic or forum or location so i can fix this issue? thank you very much

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

http://forums.revora...ber-management/

Go here to claim your old GameSpy nick.

No fuel left for the pilgrims