Photo

When are u guys bringing stats and more importantly the 1v1 ladder to Zero Hour?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HerB

HerB
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:50 PM

Been waiting long enough -.- Start doing it guys!

Also maybe make a better liaison with gamereplays zero hour so the majority of the community knows what is going on update by update.

I'd love the 1v1 ladder haha

it would bring a whole new level of fun to zero hour

#2 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

Been waiting long enough? We went live one month ago... :huh:

We're working on it, but it will take more time.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#3 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

Also maybe make a better liaison with gamereplays zero hour so the majority of the community knows what is going on update by update.

I'd love the 1v1 ladder haha

it would bring a whole new level of fun to zero hour

Your entitlement complex is showing. We're a small, non-profit group of people with busy lives. We do what we can.

We're already working as close to GameReplays as possible (ToxicShock and almost all of our C&C:Online moderators are from there). If you want to stay 100% informed, you'll need to check Revora or our Facebook page, but otherwise I think most of the updates on here are transplanted to GameReplays fairly effectively.

Moving this to Discussion.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#4 AggressivePanda

AggressivePanda
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

I can see a riot happening xD

#5 xezon

xezon

GenTool Developer

• Project Team
  • 762 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

I see you put a lot of energy in it. :trickydick:

Gain access to CNC Online servers by using GenTool for Generals and Zero Hour.

http://www.gentool.net/

"GenTool provides enhanced game controls and optimizations to maximize your online gaming experience. Additionally it comes with three anti cheat solutions for Generals and Zero Hour. The program is easy to install and is fully functional with C&C Generals 1.8, C&C Generals Zero Hour 1.04, Generals Deluxe Edition, The First Decade and The Ultimate Collection."

#6 Darkov

Darkov
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

Forget about ladder and other "extra" stuff, just please fix the server, we can't login, never seen that on gamespy, I though the problems will be less after gentool 6.5

EakQzPt.png

#7 AggressivePanda

AggressivePanda
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:51 PM

bro have peace. <3 revora its better than nothing and gamespy is dead and had 6 years of cnc or more to get everything done even thenautomatch stats and other things still didnt work also wait an hour then login again hf online.

#8 Sheriff_AA

Sheriff_AA
  • Project Team
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

Forget about ladder and other "extra" stuff, just please fix the server, we can't login, never seen that on gamespy, I though the problems will be less after gentool 6.5

EakQzPt.png

Revora is a non-profit organization. The server basically runs off of donations plus whatever free time the guys here are willing to contribute out of their busy RLs. It won't, and never will be 100% perfect, but they're doing the best they can, and without it there would be no online play for C&C games at all.

What you can do, other than complaining, is make a constructive thread about your technical issue in the Technical Support forum. This way you can actually find help.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users