Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:56 AM

PeterWarrior23(playing as kaspersky_) has been accused of intentionally using a banned exploit, the "Skud Bug", in Command & Conquer Generals. Intentional use of a banned exploit is treated as tantamount to using a hack.

The Command & Conquer Generals Fair Play staff have found that there is a case to answer, subject to any explanation that PeterWarrior23 might have.

The report is here; [IE\Scudbug]Scudbugged by kaspersky_.

PeterWarrior23 has three clear days to provide a satisfactory explanation for his conduct, failing which, the report against him will be confirmed.

PeterWarrior23

1000011780, 'Peter78', 40857
1000014611, 'Peter77', 40857
1000014628, 'Gregor', 40857
1000015456, 'JohnJohn', 40857
1000015457, 'kaspersky_', 40857
1000016158, 'kaspersky2', 40857

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

#2 ilikedirt

ilikedirt
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  •  Village Idiot

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:42 PM

Thanks a bunch ToxicShock. Has it been confirmed since he hasn't come forward with an explanation?

I apologize if it seems like I'm out for revenge, which I promise I'm not, I just feel that sometimes you need to grab these cheaters by the shoulders and shake them a little to get them to stop what they're doing.

Jay

T̽͐͑ͪ̓̉ͩ̄͋ͫ͂̈́̊ͦ͆̓͏̼̭̗͔̫̺̹̥̬̳̱͈̯͈̀o̊̓̾ͮͭ̿͐́̓͋͌̄̓҉̴̧̞̼̠͔̣̗͠ ̶͉̯̯͉̯̘̣͎̩̳̱̪͈͔̝͑ͥͮ̈̾̌͋͋̇̾̑̉̚ͅi̵̮͈̟̪̇̽̐͒̌̒͜n̡̛̘͔̺̹̥̞͖͙̹͉͈͓̭͎͖̗͓͙̯̉̀ͬ̀̉ͣ̐͐̅ͨ̅̀v̶̨̦̬̜͇͚̠̠̗̯̱̲͚̗̖̮̣̳̬̺ͣ͊ͭ͑͟o̶̭̘͉̫̗ͣ͑̓̀ͫ̋͆͗ͫ̏́k͔̻͖̗͔̭̯̯̟̞̼͕̘̺͖̏͛̒̄́͌̿͛̀͌̅̅̀͘ͅͅͅë̵͕̲̥̯̙̮̤̮̼̟͙̰̣̖̭̜̭̳́̓̓͊ͥ̀́͘͢ͅ ̸̧̡̼̠͈̰̱͉̠͇̪̲̮̞̣̤͈ͭ͊̓̽̒̀̾͑ͭ̋͒̀͠t̟͉͕̭̤̹̥́ͥͬ͆̈́ͨ͒̾̿ͥ̑̔ͤ̎́́͠ḥ̷̡̙̰͚̯̯̲̰͍̙͙͚̱̥̝̙̍̉͛̈́ͧ͝e̔͂̏͊ͧ̊̋ͬ̏̓̃͐́͌͐͋͊̿̚͏̵͎̣̩̜̰̳͔̳̀̕͠ ̭̪̠̘̣͔̜̭̝͙̏̄̎̂ͤ̃̊ͫ̃ͫͪ̀̕̕h̢̡̹̲̲̘̲̩̠͉͌̒͊͆͌̏ͫ̐̿͐̇̋ͮ͟͠i̧̗̹̻͔̩̟͕̹͍̳̰̝̩̠ͫ̓̆ͩͨ̃̒̿ͪ̎̏̋̈͒͑͘͜͠v̸̡̬̖̠̤̠͎̤̤͔̭̺̱̪̙̹̥̆̔̂̽̄̎ͫ́̚ę̻͔͔͈͉̘̫͇̫̝̖ͬ͌̈͂͗̎ͭ̐̾̿̓̋ͪ͋̀́̚̚-̵̡̞͎̦̦̪̖̠͚̭̬̪͙̒̎̀̽͐̔̈́̽̌̎ͦ̀ͅm̨̨ͪ́̓̈́͐̓̆̊ͦ̾̄ͧ͌̍͑̇ͩ̚͞͏͇̲͈͎̗̰̼̪̮̙̮̣̯͚̯̤̲̖ͅî͊ͨ̇̍̆̉̍̉ͤ̓ͩ̿̊̒̏̃̅͏̶͔̗̬͝n̸̡̦̯͓̲̰͔͈̳̟͖̜̥̫͊̒ͭ͊͂̽̓ͯ̏ͮ͡͝ḑ̵͒ͨͫͧ͒͗ͮ̔͏̮̦̝̯̮͖̗̟͇̥̫̼ ̢͓̠̼͖͇͇͗ͮ͗̓̍̽͞r̴̴̛ͥ͆̓̿ͮ̑̄͊͂̌ͦ̚͏̡͕͔̝̰̝̱̪̝͈̩̞ͅę̡̣̩̰̪̳̻ͦ̓ͩͨͬ͂ͥͦ̆́̏͂̆ͩ̚͞p̠̣̘̩̜͙̦̞͓̭̼͉̟̗͎̥̅̉̎̉̌͟r̨̛̳̞͕̦̜͖ͨͩ̑͐ͨ̅ͬͯ̓̈ͮ̉̀ͨ̓̿ͤͫ́́e̵̢̹͍̳̹̣̲̥͙͑̀̃̑̓ͩ̅̏ͥ̃̽ͫ̾̑͡ͅͅs̢͎̠̯̟̲͎͓͇̪̋̑̔ͯ̒ͪ̐ͪ̕e͂̋̑͊͋ͯͦ̄́̄̽ͦ͌ͬ҉͖̲̯̠̬̣̲̭̜̫̫͙̝̩̫͓̹̘́ͅn̡̢̛̬̼͕̱͕̖͓̱͔͇͙̥̬̻̩̬̤̝ͣ͐̓ͬͯ̑̈ͨ̂ͮ̿̅͐̉ͭ̚t̴̴͐ͭ̊̍̐ͬ̓̏͗̿͏͔̳͔̪̦̱̮̪̮̳̲ȉ̧̗̤͕̳͇͕̻͎̟̻̮͎͚̪͕͙̦̫̟͋̽͒́ͩ̚̕n̸̨̬̗̱̭̘̞͉͙̞̘̟̱̻͔͇̼͙̠ͩͫ̐ͩ̋͋ͧ͊̉̓̓̑͛ͪ̇͐͂͠g͌̋̑͑̍͊̆͂ͣͣ̌͂̔ͭ̄ͤͨ̚҉̨̠͉͚̲̤̖͍̟̀͠ ̒̐̆̈́ͪ͒͑̈́͘҉̤̺̣͔̜̬̤̺̼̝̘̗̀͞ͅc̡̨͖͚͓͙̘͓͔͔̗̩̤͚͚͇͗̈̆̾͋̍͒̈͂͋̋ͥ̀̄̔ͣ͒̚͠͡h̶̨̥̻̪̮͍͍̞͕̭̫̺͎̜̐̄̽͒̇̈́ͣ͋̽̀̀͟a̭̫̮̫̯̝̔͋ͮ̚͘͝͝ō̧̬̤͎̯̣͈̓̔̎͋͜͞ͅs̶͖͕̖̰͕̝̣͔̠̮͇̳͇͉̭̟̲̭̍̆̄ͥ̓̊ͯ̂ͥͯ͒̋ͪ͗͐͐ͬ̉̏́͟͡.̶̛ͣ͒̾ͭ҉̧̮͕͎̝̟͓̲̲̠͍̩
ͪ͋̑̾̓͐̽̿̒҉̴̷̸̸̗͓̣̺̦̺̼̟̠̩ͅI̸̴ͮ̐ͣ̿͐̆̈̔ͤ͊ͧ̓ͫͮͪ̈̌͗̑͡͏͏͎̫͔͍̠̼̠͇̞͍͈̦̲̙̭̰̦ṉ̷̜͚̞̖̟̪̣̙̰͇̗̻͕̠̅͆͒͑ͪ̓͆ͥͭͮ̈́ͤ͒̾̓͗̎̀ͥv̷̥͇̗̣̜̒̌ͮ̏̔̏͆͊̿̆ͦ͆ͣ͛͊ͯͫ͡o̸̸̭̮̜̩̮͉͕͋͊̚̚k̵̸͖̗̟̺͉̰̙̩͔̤̟͇̞̼͙̠̞̻̈́͒̆͛̂ͪ͒̇̄̐͊̑́͠ỉ̷̛̍ͯͭͩͬ̽ͮ͂ͩ͑͊̽͏͖͖̭̗͍̤̺̗͖̳̫͕̕ͅn̷̘̤̬̲̮̬̦̘͇̙͚͉̟̙͆ͩ̈́ͥ̒̊̅̈́̂̎̆̔̍͆ͨͭ́̚͢͝ģ̴̵̩̞̺͈̯̝̞̗̺̟̗̻̘͚̼̗̠ͩ̍̎ͪ͆̿̀̈͌ͫ̂͟ ̨̧̨͚̖̙̬̰̼̠͎̞̼̻̣̻͚̺̝̜̌͒ͣ̍̍ͯ͌̿͗̑̊̏̊ͩ͝t͛ͧͦ̽̑ͩͮ́̂͗̊̓ͫ̕͡͏̧͙̺̤̹̬̭̭̰̻̝̗͇͓͕̣͇̰͘ḣ̶͖̭̺̥̳̦͉͓̱̏ͨ͂͟ȩ̶͙͍̱̳̄̄ͧͥͯ̑̔͗̆ͦ́́ͭ̂̋͗ͣ̚͢ ̡̬̖̣̣̘͇̖̀͐̂ͣ̏ͣͤ́͟f̶̨̫͙̺͚͉̥͈͉̞͙̥͇̪͋̎̈́̇ͯ̇ͪ̐̓̃ͪ̈́̃ͮḛ̡͇̰̼̟͔̗̺̖̯̲͚̠̰͚̂̊͑͗͒̈́̓ͬ͐̈́ͦ̄͊̚͜͞ę̣̫̫̬͇̹̮̗̝͂͊̏͐ͧ̕͢͡l̵̨͚̰̰̼̟͖̟͈̺̲̙̻͙̹̼̜̈́ͧ̋ͪ̓ͮi̢̼̭͈͍̥̩̩ͥ̿ͤ̀̃ͣ͊̉̅͡ͅn̵̛̬͔̖̟̱̫̪̖̻͙̜͒ͭ͗̈́̐ͫ̀ͦ͂́̒̌ǵ̷̖̲̺̜̘̰̤̗̖̗̙̤̪͉̰̬̠̱̎̾̒͋͛̈́ͨ̚̕͠ ̨̫͇̯̬̻̥̺͎̗̩ͦ̔̽ͦ̒̒̔͑̎̀ͧ̅́́͘͟ŏ̊̇͌͆̄̈́̓ͤͪ̋̍̚҉̯͈͙͎̱̼̜̣̥f̵̡̙̘͈͎̺͚̮̗̘̤͍͔̖͊ͪͯ̿ͥͧ̋̆͆ͭ̀́̓ͫ̽̚̚͡͠ͅ ̵͖̥͎̯͕̘̤̥͍͎̖̭̻̻̱̪̎̀̈́ͫ͂̈̌̃͝͞͝͠ç̨̣͉̟̟̝͖͍̠̬̳̲̂́̊̔ͤ̆ͩ̌͡ͅh̵̩̱̺͈̮͉͖̙̝͈̺͚͕͑ͬ̏̍ͪ̓ͭ́̚̚͢a̷̢͎̦̣̼̠̞͈̿͊ͮ̓ͮ̔̑͂ͦ̂͗̇͆̒̽ͩ͂͟ơ̷̱͙͉͈̼̞̭̹̟͙̱̱̰̣̥͉̐ͩ̒̃̾̋͂ͭͮ͆͌͐́̚͘͞ͅs̩̭̖̦̣̭̙̓ͩ̓͂ͦ̆͐̏͑̆̓͘ͅ.̷͕̝̤͚̠͖̳͑ͣ̓̏͌ͧ͡
̨̣̫̜͙̺̪̼͍͓̮̜̼̻̗͚̥ͤ͐̐̒͊͛̌ͧ͑̃ͮ̽̚͟͟ͅW̷͈̻͓̹̩̜̠̯̍̂̉͗̓̓̂̑ͧ͌̔̄̒̓̇̀i̷̟̦̱̩̬̙̖̪̟̦̲̱͎̥̓ͨ̆̔̏̋͆ͤ͗͌̆ͥ̔͌̂ͧͧ͘͘͠t̷̑ͦ̌̉͂͛̔̿ͩ͢͡͏̶͔̼̗͙̙͇̳͚̺͎͕̞̯̠̙͕ͅhͧ̍̎́͏̯̪͍̗̳̼̬͘͠͝ ̧̺̺͔̺͖͉̩̞͉͎̣̔ͬ͋ͥͫ̂̿̑ͬ̑̕͞͞o̷̶̦̫͎͕͔͍͔̮̗̜̱̹̩͌ͪ̾̓̏̌̃ͩͣ͗̌̊͘͞u̷̢͈̘͖͙̹̳͉͚͒̔͐̀͗ͬ̂͜͟t̷̲̠̤̳͍̗̯̟͙̪̮̟̻͉̪̑̄̽̊͐̂̅̐͗͘ ͙͔͓̙̳͚͍͇͗̊̄ͣ̿̿͛̏ͦͭ̓͐ͣ̍ͨ͌͝͝ò̷̶̴̤͖̗̬͖͇͙̲̠̘͎̊͑͌̍ͭ̇ͯ̊̒͂͛ͯ̐ͧͧ́͘ŗ̸̠̪̻͈̻̤̱̲̦̺͕͎̠̤̖̭ͭ͑͑̉ͯ͗̍̑̂͗́̂͌͜ͅd̃ͪ͆͆͌̀͌ͬͤ̋ͮͯ̅̋͏̣͇̱̭̩̲̙̞̺̙̗̬̙̱ͅę̵̴̵̜̘̰̟̦͈̪̰̘͊̉̀ͣ̀̍͐̿ͪ̍̚ͅͅr̡͙̦̟̞̥̗̱̼̗̖̫͊̈̄ͭ͆̓̔̈́̃͂̂͗̌̆̀̀͟͟.̷̍̂ͥ҉̛̰͕̭̼̱̙͇̀̕ͅ
̓ͬ͂ͤ̀͊̄̋̈ͧͣ͊̊͝͏͇͎̞͚͇͔̺̲̼͡͝T̸̈̇ͮ̔̂̋͆̀̓ͭͦ̉ͪ̔̔͐̈́̍ͩ҉̩̼̺̰̬̝̗̞͎̦̦͇̪̼ͅĥͭ͒̑ͬ҉̺̳̖̤̤̩̜̦̣̤̼̩̮͈̠̦͘͞e̷̲͔͎̳̤̼̹̠͚̫͌ͧͮ̔̈́̈́̅͆̓ͧͤͮ͐́̌ͥ̕͝ ͭ͂ͯͯ̓̌̿ͧ̀ͣͥ͌̓͆ͧ̚͏̦̠͙̟̮̮͚͇̗̯̮N̸̢̮̰͎̞̺͎͇̦͖̉͆͊̽ͬ͆̌ͤ̀͟͟e̿͐̋ͩ́͏҉̩͎̟̺̗͙͕͈̗̟͎̭͎̲́͞ͅz̵̴̫͚̼̦͔͔̣͉̙͈͉͖̮̻̳͚̒ͦͦ̃̈̾̚̕p̻̬̣̟͇̾̌̽̈ͩ̀͋͂̐̏ͩ͐͛ͧ̽͋͌̓́͞ẻ̶̳̣͙̠̲̲̺̻̩͇̘̬͍̈̀͆ͮ͜͟r̢̨̥̹̪̰̭͕̹̍̊́̐̌͘̕͞d̷̞̪͍͖̠͎̱͈͖̦ͧͨ̈ͫ̅̃̓̍̆͊̆̄͊͘͝i̴͖̖̠͇̦̩̩̠͇͇̝͉̗̜͓̱̯͋̉̄͑ͤ̆ͫͫ̐́͞a̢̲̭̤͚̹͚̻̭ͨͨ̓ͨ̃̈ͩͬͧ̌̀̄̋̓̽̐́̚̕͠ṅ̷̛͇̖͇̰̝̦̹̞̓̈̅̓̃̿̂͂ͧ̆̍ͫ̆ͥ͗ͦ̂̕͡͞ͅ ̴̩͕̟̹̰̫̯̥̜͇͓̐̄̉͊ͫ̓͛̍̇̂̕ͅh̛̅̑ͧ̿ͧͬ̉̈́ͬͦ̍҉͉͍̱̰̭̠̫̭̝̹̳ͅi̸̛̝͓͉̤̯̩͖̺̝̬̠̱̊͊̇͐͂͋͌̆͡͠͞v̛͇͙͙̫͙̥̣͉͕͈̥͈̞̗́́ͩͪ̏ͭ̂ͤ̅̀̌͐̈́̔͊e̡̦͇̪̮̤̥̣̙͚͙̦̱̖̞̟ͣ́̓ͫ̇ͣͬ͛̋̄̄̃̑ͭ̀̽̐ͮ͟ͅ-̡̥̖̥̺̥̩̜̒́ͬͩ̄́ͭ̃̈̊̀̆ͦ̂̏̓́̾͢m̴̡̖̤͓̬̗͙͙͈̺̜̰̭͚̖̠̿̍͆ͯ̀̑̓̇̂̕͢͞i̴͎̠̹͕̪̱ͪ̎͋ͯͦ͐̾̽͑̐́ͯ̽͋͑͜͝n̴̵̷̰̭̺͇̟̹͖̹̥̗̜̗͗͆́́ͩ̈́͒ͨ͆̀ḑ̧̢͚̰͚̺͚̭͔̝̰̜̲̻̜͖̤͕̘̬ͬ̽ͨ̇ͫ͐ͫ̃͜͜ ̨̡̙͙̲̥̳̜͚̬̣̳̗͖̻͌ͭ̒̈ͫͥ̓͜͞͞ͅo̳̮̤͓͎͎̮̥̮̻̰̼̫̣̜ͮ͋ͯ̿́ͅf͉̼̘̪̘̝̘̭̱̥̠̟̔̔́̌̄̎̀͒̔ͩͪ̄ͧ̏ͭ͆̍͒̔̕͡ ̣̖͖̭͎̰̤̺̲͔̭̮͖̣̮͑͗͗͐ͫ͒ͯͩ́͆ͨ̌̓̊͐͂́͞c̵͇̭̘̜͙̼̝̟͕̜̪͙̠͓̹̟̪ͨ͌̎͑ͫ͌̊ͫͥͭ̐̔̿̏͋͟ͅḧ̵͈̙͈̮͓̰̺̞̫̹̝͉̮̹͍͖͍̎ͩ̈́͘â̴̡̳͚̓͑̒ͩ͜ͅͅǒ̊ͩͨͨ̇̾͊̿͆͑̐ͤͦͦ҉͎̘̺̮̜̙̱͈͈̱̩s̡̹̫̙͇͈̗͇͈̰̭̯̟ͮ́ͥ̂̈͆̀̇̐̆̒͋̐͋͐ͩ̎̂̂̀.́ͬͤ̌̓̍́͊͂̓̉͛̔̍͆̎͊̀͞҉̸̢̩͙̘͇̯̙͙ ̷̢͓̫͇̭̘͎̮̠̲̗̙̠͉͈̬̋͂ͮ͗̑́̓̑͆ͥͬͤ͐ͫ͋̐͝Z̢̹̝͙̹̣͔̹ͧ͌̏̍̈͝ạ̴̴̷̰̦̤̣͖͕͓̌̓̌ͩͩͥ̒̈ͬ̊l̏̍ͨ̌̀̕͘҉͕̞̱̙̘̣̱g̴̛ͥ́͌̿ͩ̓̈͑̿ͣ̈̌ͨ̓̀̓͂͂҉̸͖͖̪̦ơ͆ͪ̀̐̈͑̽̋̆̆ͧ̿̈́̌ͯ͝҉̟͍̭̮̭͇͇̺̘̻͙.̶̴̨̣͇̤̼̭͇̙̠̯̪͙̪̘̩̗͓̬̮̈̿̊͐̓̇ͤͦ̊́̈̂͢ͅ
̳͖̦̪̣̜̫̰ͦͪͤͭ̑̓̑ͨ̒̅͡͞ͅH̢̢̳͕̣̜̦̺̬͑̎̋͆̏ͪ̄̀͠èͯ̈̓ͨ̉̈̂ͤ͑͌̾͑̅̾̏̋͏̬͉̙̬̖̜̙̟͈͈͕ͅ ͩͥ̅͗͆̊̂͏͏̙͉̻̮̥͍w̧̨̫̙̠͖͉̯̥̟͚̼͕̏͋ͨ̌̉͂́̀͡ͅh̨͊͗͑͛̿͆ͦ̊͋̏ͨ̇͢҉̶̭̣̰͕͓͓̥͕͇͢ǒ̉ͫ͘͏̧̩̝͈̹̭͇̳͍̞̞̹̀ ̨̛͔͈̗̝̜͍̞̗͓͇̳̬̘͍͉͗̓͂͐ͨ̉͑̆͆̿̌ͣ̾̉͒̉́̇W̛͓̩̳̮̯̪̣͓̮̑ͭͧ̂ͩ͑́ͧ̐̑͊̋͒̌̄ͫ̾ͮͣ͟͝͠ḁ̸̪̤͔̝̟̫̾͂̅̌į̸̟̳̳͇̦̗̫̳͓͔͈̤̩̠̰͔̽̈́̈̉ͦͭ̿̋̑ͣ̊̽͝t̵͔̩̥̜̪̙͉̪͎̱͐́̋͌͆̿ͬͧ̏̇ͧͫ̂̂ͪ̀͜͞ş̣̦̜̥̜̱ͥ͊̋ͥͭ͐̚͘̕͜ ̸̇̆̑̉̎̆ͬ̈́̅̀ͯ͆̀̀ͤͥ̔ͦ̀͏̣͙̮̮͍͉͕͓̻͍͔͕̮̰B̸̓ͨ̌̂̅ͪͨ͋͊̅͑ͧͮ̾̿̋͘͞҉̛͉̦͓̥̰̞͚̻̗̳̝̯̱͚̟ͅe̊ͪ̏͊̋҉̴͕̳̹̱̯̙͈̻̝̖̮̭͢ͅĥ̨̡̰̻̹͈͍͉̪̟̯̞̮͚̟̳̥̠̔̑̇́̾ͩ͑́ͤ͐͒̃͆̌̚͘i̴̖̖̙̫͉̐̍ͮ͗̃͌̓͌̉̃͂ͤͤ̓ͩ͆̑̕͠n̲͓͖͈̈́̒̈̓ͣ̌̑ͭ̏̿̒ͪͮ̆͠͞ͅd̵̨͓̭͚̯̲̬͕̪͎̜̹͕̠̠̋͌͌̅͂̉ͫ̿̔͋̚͘͝ ̴̨̦̫̫̲͇̻̮̥̝͔̠͙̞̙͍̗̹̉̍͌̊̓̽͋̑̆͐ͪ̍͒̚͢T̢̯̙̳̫̘͉͇̘̣̮̬͓̼̲̑ͦͬ̀̾͞͠h̴̠̰̣̣̿ͯͯ̂̾̏́ͅe̷̸̬͓͇̬͈̯͍̻͚̽̆̆̅̆̎̋͋͑ͫ̓͋̾͗͑̑̆͊͐̕ ̷͗ͩ̈́͗ͨ̉̃ͤ̌ͤͩ̆̇͛̅ͩͭ̕͠͏̦̟̭͔͙̜͙͍̗̲͎̦W͖̮̞͕̫͔̫̳̜͈̟͈̱̗̳̫̺̿̍ͣͦ̍̽͆̑͢͜a̴̷̮̲̼̻̠͉̼̥͓͑ͭ̀̎ͫ͆̓ͦ͗̑͑͌ͧ͐̂ͦ̓ͨ̂͢͡l̴̢̺̫͉͍̭̦̙̜͚̏́̉͛̉͆̒͗̎̅ͦͪ͋̿́͞l͒ͨ̌͌͑ͥ̿̍͊̈̿̏͐̇ͪ̚͝҉̢̟͉͈͈̜̗̞͉̞̩̗̹͇͞͠.̣̯͉̯͎͍͖̼̯͖͔͖̠̮̣ͣͧ͆ͫͨ̌̀̚̕͝ͅ
̷͇̮̮̪͓͓̼̟̟̬̬̗͉̙̥͓̮͈ͮͬͥ̿̾̒̔̊̆ͮ̈̎ͦ̏́̀̚ͅZ̛̑̈ͬ͂̾̆ͥ̄́̊̄ͪͭ͛̊҉̵͓̪͈͉̼̹͈̙͙͖̙̘̣͉̩̱̹͜A̶̅ͭͥͧ͢͏͏̖̘̩͉̥̖L̨̤͍͎̺͚͚͆́͆ͭ̆̍͊ͫ͛̓͒̎̑̈́ͫ̍́̐͗͡G̵̠̦͚̗͇̯̱͕ͥͭͪ̋̄̑̃̽̓̊ͯͪ͌̽͐̏̍͘͟͠O͗̉͋͆͐̽͑ͮ̍͢͏̲͕̥̭͚̙͜!̶̵̢̱͎̭̫̙̝̦̗̤͚̆ͦͤ͌̌ͮ̑̈̚̕

#3 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

Thanks a bunch ToxicShock. Has it been confirmed since he hasn't come forward with an explanation?

I apologize if it seems like I'm out for revenge, which I promise I'm not, I just feel that sometimes you need to grab these cheaters by the shoulders and shake them a little to get them to stop what they're doing.

Jay

Today is the first day that this can be confirmed, as the clear days we gave Kaspersky_ were 6, 7 and 8 August.    If the Zero Hour staff are not around to confirm the report, I will deal with it.

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  •  I have blue text?

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Kaspersky_ has not responded to the report and it has now been confirmed.

Although this was an intentional act analogous to using a hack, it did not involve the use of hack software so I will suspended PeterWarrior23's access to online play for a period of 14 days, rather than the 28 days he might have expected for a first hacking offence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users