Problem at Kane's Wrath

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jorgekorke

jorgekorke
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

EDIT : I've took some time searching the other KW releated issues, nobody seems to have this exact error phrase. Neither the "Common Solution" thread.

Hello there, I had installed C&C Online recently willing to play Kane's Wrath, but it does not seem to work.

I already made this account here on Revora and even succeeded on the first time connecting, but right now it's saying that when I log on :

" Could not connect to Kane's Wrath online "

The game is on the latest patch available (1.02) and I'm running with my original DVD. Currently, at the moment of this post, the website points the servers are online, with even people playing it.

Is there any way to solve this ?

Log

Spoiler

Edited by jorgekorke, 20 August 2014 - 12:50 AM.

#2 jorgekorke

jorgekorke
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

Is there any necessary data lacking on the post ? It's still happening, even reinstalling C&C Online.

#3 Rampart

Rampart
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:11 AM

Same issue here. First time using C&C Online, attempted to log in and simply got "Could not connect to Kane's Wrath online."

I'm using the Origin version - Ultimate Collection - on Windows 8.1.

Edited by Rampart, 21 August 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#4 VintageTh

VintageTh
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:46 PM

I have this same problem.

Earlier it was "Could not connect to backend server", which resolved by itself. Apparently C&C:online was simply down for a while. Then I tried to fix my game crashing, which it does regularly, and more often with higher graphic settings. Now I am trying to run it in windowed mode, and for some reason it says "Could not connect to Kane's Wrath online". I don't know if these things are related. I will get back on this if I find a solution.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users