3 replies to this topic

#1 Tiberium_Wolf

Tiberium_Wolf
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  •  C&C 3 Tiberium Wars. Scrin Tier-4 "Turtle"

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

www.shatabrick.com/tw/index.php?g=tw&a=s&s=f&Searchnick=triple000

Edited by Tiberium_Wolf, 20 August 2014 - 09:17 AM.

{I am the one who exists just outside of your sight, try to see me for what i am and i vanish before you are aware.}

#2 Tiberium_Wolf

Tiberium_Wolf
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

haven't gone online on Tiberium Wars in a couple of years, but when i wanted to visit, i found out a little too late that gamespy shut down their servers. my name is not too well known anymore. however, when i was an active player, i used to help centurian1 and a few others test their custom multiplayer and mission maps. unfortunately due to my "activities" while on Kanes Wrath (in particular, doing whatever i could to piss off hackers, cheaters & general glitchers) as far as i can currently tell, all of my information concerning kanes wrath has since been eradicated from the old data banks. when this happened, i am not entirely sure, but it did not (and i am very grateful for this) affect my Tiberium Wars profile information. so though my old stats still suck, i hope this can be a chance to begin anew and pick-up from where i left off. 

{I am the one who exists just outside of your sight, try to see me for what i am and i vanish before you are aware.}

#3 Tiberium_Wolf

Tiberium_Wolf
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:37 AM

Furthermore, i would like to ask if this new "alternative" to playing C&C games online will ever be able to host multiplayer for the larger Tiberium Wars mods? Such as CnC Labs "The Forgotten" mod or "Command & Conquer: A new Experience"  to name a couple. both can be viewed from the Tiberium Wars mod page on www.moddb.com. "The Forgotten" mod plays host to a 4th faction which is both extensively diverse, but is also thoroughly balanced compared to its 3 other juggernaut counter-parts. this 4th faction is, as the mod title shows, the forgotten (shiners). they have their own unique structures, tech tree, units, and play-style, as well as their own separate command options, abilities, strengths and weaknesses (in more ways than one, they are the rough equivalent of the GLA in the Tiberium Wars universe). The new experience mod simply adds in a different camera angle, sky-setting and optional in-game settings that affect the visual dynamic of the game. (no physical changes such as those affecting the speed of gameplay, or anything that could be referred to as cheating) In my opinion, it would be rather interesting to see how playing the tiberium wars mods in a pvp perspective would affect this newer multiplayer base, and how it would inevitably attract more players. (especially since there are still mods being made for tiberium wars, generals, zero hour, kanes wrath & red alert 3. if this multiplayer method allows for the use of modded games on their own unique servers, the modders on moddb would more than likely promote this and cause more players to sign-up rather than jsut the few - half-dozen every few weeks.)

#4 ToxicShock

ToxicShock

Gamereplays.org Staff

• Division Leaders
  • 9,685 posts
  • Projects:Shatabrick C&C Player Database
  •  I have blue text?
  • Division:C&C:Online
  • Job:C&C:Online Leader

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

I found that name and stats in Tiberium Wars (along with another name of yours), as you suggested. Stats, reporting is not implemented yet, so you will not rank up for the moment. Mods are already supported on the server. I am familiar with those mods.

APPROVED

Those nick names will not be available on the server for a few days (until we upload the next batch). Until then you will have to make and use a new one (by logging in with it as your online ID), if you have not already done that.

Gamereplays.org staff - Shatabrick admin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users